Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Military Actions On Civilians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Military Actions On Civilians (353 Views)

Trump Threatens Military Actions On Demonstrators As Protest Grew More Worse / Secret U.S. Missile Aims To Kill Only Terrorists, Not Nearby Civilians / Barbaric! ISIS Executes 145 Civilians, Hangs Bodies On Electric Poles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Military Actions On Civilians by cacapa101(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good day everyone, this incidence i'm about to share happened today at festac town lagos, this happened inside the BRT I boarded from CMS. At exactly getting to festac we re about to make a turning and the road is quite narrow and suddenly we collided with a camry car right beside us, on peeping through our window we noticed it was a slight scratch and nothing to really worry about, the next thing that happened amazes us that are inside the BRT. The driver of the camry jumped inside the BRT through the window with a cane and started flogging our BRT driver and slapping him, and we tried to persuade him the camry driver to stop and be calm and that it's just a slight dent on its car, the next thing we noticed was that 'he is a soldier' and he was showing some feelings of importance and exerting his military powers on our helpless civilian driver. Nevertheless we the men inside the BRT came together and yelled on the camry(soldier) driver to get down from the BRT, and he was instructed to jump back the same way he entered the BRT which he did, meanwhile a heavily pregnant woman was inside of the camry car(soldier) allegedly a wife of a naval officer, she started making calls to her naval officer husband to send down troops to her location and deal with the BRT driver for scratching her car, to the next thing that left us all in shock this woman stepped out of the car and started raining thunderous slaps on the BRT driver and instructing the naval driver not to allow him go. I think I will have to stop here, in conclusion, this hv to stop in this country. Where the military thinks they are above the law.
Re: Military Actions On Civilians by nwaanambra1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
its not their fault - its our collective fault for letting them treat us like we are their slaves.

dont be surprised on how fast they rest of them will arrive with truckload of gun welding illiterate colleagues!(yes i said illiterate cause despite their education, they still fail to respect rule of law)

whn they meet bokos now they will shit their panties! bloody cowards!

bloody zoo nation!
Re: Military Actions On Civilians by lalaponcus(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2017
It's sad that we have lost most our will to collectively fight against this ill. I hope we get it right sha.
O

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Lecturers Begin One Week Warning Strike / I Need A Gaming Laptop In Enugu / We want to purchase 500kva Generator we need advice on which brand to buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.