Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Crucial Fight. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Crucial Fight. (640 Views)

Know The Crucial Reasons For Investing In Sun Shades In Melbourne / Drinking Water @ The Right Time Could Save Ur Life. 6 Crucial Times You Need It / 10 Crucial Mistakes I Want To Stop Making In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crucial Fight. by anyicash(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
THE CRUCIAL FIGHT

This hot afternoon a man was in a taxi, and he wanted to see the reaction of others.

So he took his phone, dialed a number, placed the phone to his ear said in a low tone: "Baby, I can't come to you today because am in the same taxi with ur husband. Today's match won't come on ok? I love you!"

All the men in the taxi demanded "Excuse me mister man, I want to see the number u just called?

As I am writing to you, its hot and heated, even the driver wants to know the number by hook or crook .
Re: The Crucial Fight. by marshalcarter: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
I dnt knw wen night in nigeria became hotundecided
Re: The Crucial Fight. by lalaponcus(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2017
marshalcarter:
I dnt knw wen night in nigeria became hotundecided
He maybe inside the car na.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Lands Slap On Her Gym Instructor Due To Lack Of Electricity At The Gym / True Picture Of Our World Today / She Earns N484, 931 Daily And N117m Annually — Meet Sola David - Borha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.