Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared (53580 Views)

Trump Removes LGBT Rights Page From White House Website / President Trump Vows to End Obama's LGbt Rights / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by newyorks(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2017
if america is gud definitely other contry will be at peace.Bles U Sir Trump for this positive step and may u continue to lead those negatively minded morons to the right track of living because thats the work of a true leader.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by justwise(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
chubbyswit:
who exactly do you think invented the computer?

I just told you in that post you quoted.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
archipelago:
If 100 of Trump can not deny People of their right, then some People could choose to he armed robbers, cannibals, suicide bombers and so on. It is their rights and government can not legislate against any of the crimes. Male animal sexes female and not male specie like him while also female will not mate with the same female. They are all observing the law of God even as they are animals. Why is it that man that was created in the image of God will now be violating the laws of His creator in the name of human right. Does this means God had no more right to tell you what He wants you to be or be doing? All these wrong doings are end time rebellious against God. Those who thinks they fell from somewhere to this world and not created by God, they can continue with their human rights that are totally against God's laws. On the day of judgement, they will know the truth between what their father satan is inscribing in their hearts now and what God is impressing into their hearts. I pray that Trump will allow God to use him for His glory.
Geez.... You disgust me, seriously. Fvcking tyrant. Must you impose your abhorrent beliefs on others? What about those that don't believe in your God? They must be subjected to absurd rules they didn't sign up for? Remove religion from the equation and then go on to demonstrate why homosexuality is immoral. I want to know how what two consenting adults choose to do with their sex lives cause you harm. Just try hinting at something that ridiculous, and you would've proven yourself to be the lunatic I suspected you to be. Religious cunt.

2 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Beetobee(f): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2017
So far, the only positive thing about Trump IN MY OPINION!
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow
With all the hateful and bigoted remarks against gay people it shows Nigeria still has a long way to go
Tell me about it.
Just look at how all these Nigerians are gyrating.

Trump cannot repeal gay marriage even if he wanted to, and he doesn't even want to, he's been kind of neutral on the whole gay issue even before he became president.

The christians are even more embarrassing calling Trump God sent.
Trump is as far from an upholding Christian as one could possibly be, he's a lot closer to irreligion and atheism than anything else.

People that support trump do so mostly because of hate, its either they hate gays or Muslims or Obama.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by tammie24: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Great news!!!!!!!!
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
It was taken down by Obama's administration before his departure not Trump's .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
chubbyswit:
who exactly do you think invented the computer?
Alan Turing: Professor of mathematics at Manchester university in the 1940's joined a secret military project to decipher the German enigma code during world war II. There he invented Victory a relatively advanced computer dedicated to breaking the codes, he's credited as being the single most important factor that won Britain the war and saved the free world.
His invention saved millions of lives. Alan Turing was a homosexual and an atheist. He is also widely known as the father of computing.

3 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jolar101:
Climate change is a scam used by Obama and Buhari to loot our resources.
Climate change is real, and it has been confirmed by independent sources. Even China is taking it seriously even against there own interest.

2 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Torter:
It's always baffled me why someone will choose to be gay
Its not a choice. Its inborn, just like you never chose to be straight.
Its has a lot to do with hormones in the brain.

3 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by DamiG(f): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lennycool:

Tell me about it.

Trump cannot repeal gay marriage even if he wanted to, and he doesn't even want to, he's been kind of neutral on the whole gay issue even before he became president.

Trump is as far from an upholding Christian as one could possibly be, he's a lot closer to irreligion and atheism than anything else.

People that support trump do so mostly because of hate, its either they hate gays or Muslims or Obama.

Nigerians are unfortunately filled with hate no wonder we are stagnant. By the way the civil rights page was also removed which means the right of minorities has also been trampled upon. But due to their hate nobody noticed that.

4 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Jokerman(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lennycool:

Alan Turing: Professor of mathematics at Manchester university in the 1940's joined a secret military project to decipher the German enigma code during world war II. There he invented Victory a relatively advanced computer dedicated to breaking the codes, he's credited as being the single most important factor that won Britain the war and saved the free world.
His invention saved millions of lives. Alan Turing was a homosexual and an atheist. He is also widely known as the father of computing.

Have ya heard of Charles Barbage
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I think America tell us you have liberty to do anything you wishes and there is Freedom of any type. So why are discriminating against the Gay community? Gay right must stand.

How is America discriminating against the Gay community?.... and who told you in America you have the liberty to do anything you wish? You need to chew before swallowing.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
DamiG:

Nigerians are unfortunately filled with hate no wonder we are stagnant. By the way the civil rights page was also removed which means the right of minorities has also been trampled upon. But due to their hate nobody noticed that.

They noticed it but not matured enough to comment on it. The same Nigerians will travel to US or the UK to claim asylum using homesexual as a reason. I know one who came here as a student and dropped out then suddenly turned gay so as to claim asylum. Guess what? He was successful.

4 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Horlufemi:

It's really sad. peadophiles are allowed in Nigeria why not gay people too.

There has to be a balance
go am use beam balance to correct it. useless idiot!!
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Coldfeets: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toks2008:
I'm beginning to have more trust in Trump's mantra...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Every human has a right of association but as a believer in Christian IN MY OPINION...the foundation in which America was founded was tampered with when the supreme court upheld gay marriage...that is one abomination GOD does not joke about.

Another possible great move by trump is becoming a great ally to Isreal just as it was before the previous administration .....according to the bible...God blesses those who are friends of the chosen people...The Israelites

Let's see as situation unfolds ...

You don't know what you're saying.

There's nothing like God's chosen people.

Every one of us is a chosen people of God.

Don't let religion divide us further apart.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Akinaukwa: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thats a new world order. May not like Trump but the Gay and Lesbian Right was turning America into Sodom and Gomorrah & became a rallying point for the sexual perverts over here to demand for their rights too. I trust the new V.P. Pence, he will never allow it again. They need God come helping them to excel.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jokerman:

Charles Babbage contributed less than Alan Turing.
Alan was an expert even in the realm of artificial intelligence, which was non existent in his time period.
He invented what is known as the imitation game, a way to test if a computer is truly an A.I, till today no A.I has passed his test.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Geez.... You disgust me, seriously. Fvcking tyrant. Must you impose your abhorrent beliefs on others? What about those that don't believe in your God? They must be subjected to absurd rules they didn't sign up for? Remove religion from the equation and then go on to demonstrate why homosexuality is immoral. I want to know how what two consenting adults choose to do with their sex lives cause you harm. Just try hinting at something that ridiculous, and you would've proven yourself to be the lunatic I suspected you to be. Religious cunt.
Its just hate of what is different and not understood.
Nigeria will get better with time as people become more educated. As of right now we're still developing.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lennycool:

Tell me about it.

I engaged in a very heated debate with someone over the bolded. I don't know how some people reason. They should take a look at our God sent president.
They should realize that people voted, it was an election. God did not use a magic wand to appoint anyone president.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
DamiG:

In their hate filled frenzy they also forgot that trumps thinks climate change is a joke, countries should have their own nuclear weapons and that tge US will not protect less affluent countries unless they get paid for it.
The man thinks international politics is a business he can exploit.

2 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaara101:

I engaged in a very heated debated with someone over the bolded. I don't know how some people reason. They should take a look at our God sent president.
"Grab them by the pussy trump" that has had three wives and has been accused of child molestation is God sent. Its funny really.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jokerman:

Bro, any computer scientist who knows his stuff will tell you that Alan Turing's contribution to Computer Science was greater than Babbage.
Anyway, guess how the UK treated him.
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lennycool:

"Grab them by the pussy trump" that has had three wives and has been accused of child molestation is God sent. Its funny really.
I was equally shocked when I heard it. He said it the first time and I just ignored. He brought the matter up and I couldn't keep quiet anymore.
He was trying to justify Trump's racist and sexist comments. I shook my head in disbelief.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaara101:

Bro, any computer scientist who knows his stuff will tell you that Alan Turing's contribution to Computer Science was greater than Babbage.
Anyway, guess how the UK treated him.
Pathetic!
He won the war and in return they arrested him for homosexuality, and forced him to pick between two years in jail(where he would have been abused) or chemical castration(made him weaker and gave him breasts).
He chose chemical castration and killed himself after a year.
Though the Queen has apologized on behalf of her country and also gave him a posthumous pardon plus his contributions are greatly honored.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaara101:

I engaged in a very heated debate with someone over the bolded. I don't know how some people reason. They should take a look at our God sent president.
They should realize that people voted, it was an election. God did not use a magic wand to appoint anyone president.

How can a fraudster be regarded as God sent? Somebody who duped many students with the Trump fake university? He paid $25m to settle the lawsuit
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by jollymizzle(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good riddance
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lennycool:

He won the war and in return they arrested him for homosexuality, and forced him to pick between two years in jail(where he would have been abused) or chemical castration(made him weaker and gave him breasts).
He chose chemical castration and killed himself after a year.
Though the Queen has apologized on behalf of her country and also gave him a posthumous pardon plus his contributions are greatly honored.
I was deeply sad when I read his story. Who knows what he might accomplished if he did not receive that treatment.
Well, at least the UK have tried to make things right.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaara101:

I was deeply sad when I read his story. Who knows what he might accomplished if he did not receive that treatment.
Well, at least the UK have tried to make things right.
Watch the movie "The imitation game" it's a great movie about him staring Benedict Cumberpatch. Some details are added but it's a great movie.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lennycool:

Watch the movie "The imitation game" it's a great movie about him staring Benedict Cumberpatch. Some details are added but it's a great movie.
They made a movie about him?
Wow! I will definitely check it out.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by superemmy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
when I said Trump will stamp out gay policies some people here on nairaland scoffed at me. Thank God for Potus, now I've been vindicated.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
hakimi1974:
but seriously. how can a man see sweet, wet, and warm kitten, come say na man he wan sleep with, and how woman go see man rod wey tanda gidigba dey nod head like agama lizard, go come say na woman she wan sleep with if no be demon influence.
one man's trash is another man's treasure. I love burrito, my 8 year old son doesn't but I won't force him against his will to love burrito?
That's how American democracy works.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected / Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.