Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (30551 Views)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by lazsnaira(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2017
IPOB now has the right to bear arms as they have been shot at daily by security forces without the government doing anything

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Chugavey(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.

You don't remember when bbog complained of being attacked... you must have been on the moon. You people allow wanton hatred to consume ur judgements. But you forgot that karma still remains a b*tch. Just like the killing of Christians in the north started with SE nd SS xtian and now southen Kaduna (north) is getting the Karma's wrought. So also you'll cry foul play someday. Cos an injustice to a faction is an injustice to all, it's just a matter of time.

5 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by mavinc4u(f): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Where was the Ben Bruce when some IPOB miscreants ambuscade and disarmed some police men like in that video. Pdp rats should shut up abeg. It's APC or nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6Z1UP47bs

Disgusting, I can't believe I watched that stupid video of yours to see the killing only to show one guy ranting bullshit. Your type are the ones causing harm to this country. Instead of you to show the video of the killing you are showing video of hearsay. This is 2017, please wise up.

4 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
smile11s:
There should be freedom of expression in Nigeria as long as it is done peacefully. Even though I do not support their motive, they shouldn't be attacked because they have rights too.
Let's be honest with ourself, I have been observing this ipob and what I see them doing is playing victim, they are happy the police and army is killing them, so the world can have pity on them.Their approach to their agitation is violent hence the attack on them.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Barigaboy(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Sometimes I would want to believe that no one is saying the truth yet. Rally is a good way of expressing ones feelings n u might come out with 2 result. Either positive or negative result. That's y I don't rally n and I don't follow people when they report aggressive case to me hoping that I would follow them to go n fight.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.
That's not smart from you. Maybe you are given to sentiments. If you kill someone and claim that you were threatened and the person was armed. You should be required to show the weapons recovered and proove that your life was under imminent threat.

4 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by lazsnaira(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2017
progress69:

Hahahahaha.

Military that librated over 8 African Countries, and won a civil war against rebels with their leader running away on woman attire have no meaningful achievement. Ok kontinu grin
NIGERIAN ARMY HAS NEVER WON ANY WAR...except of course staging coup

5 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by clancymiim(f): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.

where u anywhere near d incident? don't com saying what u don't know
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by willibounce1(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2017
TruthisOut:
Yoruba hatred for Ibos is unprecedented then they worship the Hausa /Fulanis because of fear and cowardice.
Yoruba stop hating Ibos!!!! If u hate them so much, support their course and push them out of Nigeria to Biafra or are u keeping them so that I don't suffer alone on your slave masters the blood thirsty fulanis?

I tire for Yoruba people sha.

Lol...phucking block head animals. How is this yoruba's problem? Your useless ipod miscreants are being killed for disturbing the peace of the nation and you blame yoruba people for it. Continue to blame yoruba until you are sent into extinction.

Yoruba go give you heart attack. Ewu biafrua.d. Anoufia
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by femolii: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Ipob will regreat at the end of the day because their are not the only tribe we have here in nigeria.lost tribe people osus.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Awoo88: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed
Can you prove that are?? It will be your turn every soon. Premium time and Sahara reporter's owner are already getting a taste of it. You will get yours and than you will come and start talking about solidarity

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Candyrain(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Provide evidence that they were armed and killed security personnel or what befell these people come to you and your family.

Why are you guys so anyhow, huh?

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Candyrain(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed

You accused them of being armed, the onus lies on you to prove it.

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2017
For those of you that are talking trash :

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by BeeBeeOoh (m ): 10:02pm On Jan 20

Anti-Trump Protesters Vandalises Cars And Banks and nobody was shot dead. Remember,
They were protesting against the POTUS and destroying properties nobody was shot dead, but Our Almighty COAS opened fire on Shi'ites because they blocked his way. Also remember that, Nigeria's security agents has been killing unarmed IPOB protesters only God knows when.
I can't stop without quoting Fayose:
Those Who Voted In Beast Will End Up In Its Belly- Fayose 2016
(Quote ) (Report ) 385 (Likes) 38 Shares (Share )
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Ugosample(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.

If you are talking based on presumption and not eye witness report, then many will not believe you

I have seen evil things out uniformed men do, and I don't trust them one bit.
Let us wait for video or pictoral evidence tho

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by showlove911(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Buhari is a murderer... Dice it anyhow, thats what he is. This is what happens when you go to the land of the dead to resurrect a prehistoric dinosaur, inject it with fresh blood and inflict him on the whole nation as the president. A product of a crude violent culture, this blundering political bimbo has totally ran out of ideas on how to move the country forward and would rather move it into a war! This man? is a huge embarrassment.., an irritating monument to incompetence. How can you defend the killing of ordinary innocent protesters marching peacefully under a supposed democratic space?? Buhari is unfit to run a pigsty not to talk of a state.[/quote]

mi broda, u forced mi words down mi throat!! kudos!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by austinbrown: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

shut up, don't be a fool, who killed the security man?

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2017
lazsnaira:
NIGERIAN ARMY HAS NEVER WON ANY WAR...except of course staging coup

You don't know what you are saying
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by joshmaster(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators
then u have not had an encounter with a police man, especially when u fighing for ur right. A police man threaten to a bus driver becos of #50, he has cocked his gud already before pple started shouting & u talking this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by monimekaz(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

People in United States vandalised and loot shops and banks because of Trump ,did the military personnels shoot anyone because of that? The problems of the Blackman is not that he is not educated but most of them like u are educated illiterates...If you support evil and you don't repeat ,your generations shall surely reap it . Be happy that a certain set of people are being killed everyday ,it just a matter of time ,it will be your turn or that of your generations...

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by deathmen12: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

From ur childish comments u cannot not be more than 19 at the most. Get back to me when your brain has been fully formed and developed. Ok
interesting, the way you think is so amazing...but dont worry tears is coming your way someday, unimaginable tears.

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by omemero(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF PROTESTERS DURING TRUMPS INAGURATION, THEY CLASHED WITH THE POLICE BUT NOT DEATH OF CIVILIAN WAS RECORDED........

AND SOME SO CALLED LEARNED FELLOWS ARE SUPPORTING THE MILITARY BRUTALITY IN NIGERIA....BECAUSE THEY ARE YET TO BE VICTIM...OK WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.....

REMEMBER THE ISLAMIC JIHADIST KILLINGS STARTED SOMEWHERE...NOW ITS ALMOST EVERYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY IN ONE FORM OR THE OTHER...

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Where was the Ben Bruce when some IPOB miscreants ambuscade and disarmed some police men like in that video. Pdp rats should shut up abeg. It's APC or nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6Z1UP47bs
rubbish
am not sure you even watched the vid you posted

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by joshmaster(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators
then u have not had an encounter with a police man, especially when u fighing for ur right. A police man threaten to shoot a bus driver for refusing to give him #50, he has cocked his gun already before pple started shouting & u are talking this rubbish. How do u even provoke a police man ?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by chukz999(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

from my little knowledge panda na animal.. no wonder u think like one. see ur big head with small brain

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by femolii: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Mumu biafrans go n ask namdi azikwe in the grave the reason y he was shouting one nigeria all their problems is yorubas but they cant survive without the yorubas they populate yorubas states still yorubas are the problem they have ungreatful human bein. be expecting yorubas for assistance idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2017
deathmen12:
interesting, the way you think is so amazing...but dont worry tears is coming your way someday, unimaginable tears.

Return to sender a thousand fold. You and your family will continue to suffer unimaginable tears and pains
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by jollymizzle(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2017
What are we saying. Pls everyone consider these:
1 Can ipob guarantee that when they loan and import protesters from many states to protest in one state(as if they expect the police to do the same) that miscreants will not join them?
2 can ipob prove that of the thousands among them none was armed?
3 can we trust ipob wasn't the one sacrificing the protesters by having a number of agents provoke and threaten the law enforcement agents making them take measures to guarantee their own safety?
4 can anybody say that ipob truly wants a peaceful rally without deaths tk show the world?
5 can we trust ipob on the number of deaths, the circumstances leading to these deaths.
Everybody including ipob members should ask these questions

My thoughts on this is that ipob should stop wasting these lives, if you cannot guarantee an orderly rally. Don't put these people in danger. our law enforcement agencies haven't been the beacon of professionalism but I won't just sit and blame them without these questions being answered
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Kingbusssy(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Lajet:
Any sane person is against the killing of unarmed IPOB members. Only animals in human skin are happy about it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / President Buhari Decries Attack On Saudi Oil Refinery Plants; Assures Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.