Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) (29416 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by 9jaCelebsVids: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Mimienudles(f): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2017
The boy is cute!

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2017
He shouldn't teach him how to attempt suicide

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Shortyy(f): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Lol I'm glad he's OK, and not depressed anymore.

11 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by kenbee(f): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Are they back together?
if not, Tiwa and Teebillz should get back together and make up for the sake of their son.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Akshow: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by teecul: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Tiwatunji

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by pembisco(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by vivianbelema(f): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
ori mma
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by pembisco(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by zumarock9(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Ok. why is he wagging tougue is he a dog?

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Smartmey(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
awesome
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by modelsms(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
When will these guys put some stuffs off the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by livinus009(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Teebills with his stupid tongue grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by lielbree: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Better not teach him crack

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:

Excuse me, are you Edible Catering?

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
The guy brain don reset now after tiwa show am pepper. Him don d reason fine fine

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by modelsms(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:

Does he look okay now? I doubt
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Deeypeey(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Jimi23(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Tiwa Savage is complaining that he can't buy their baby common diaper but she's busy flaunting 2million naira Gucci bag. Yeye dey smell. Smellos.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by momentum85(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Lolz! 'goofs around' These bloggers sef.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
D guy luks some how unkempt.....just my own observation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
No he has him for the weekend the American way grin grin grin grin
kenbee:
Are they back together?
if not, Tiwa and Teebillz should get back together and make up for the sake of their son.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by dacovajnr: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:
I'm glad he's OK too but still depressed anyway..Compare his look of when the going was good and now...He's sure in a Sombre mood undecided
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by mystry(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2017
awwwww this makes me wanna marry
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Chimaritoponcho: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2017
fatherhood is bae
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by aameyah(f): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Jimi23:
Tiwa Savage is complaining that he can't buy their baby common diaper but she's busy flaunting 2million naira Gucci bag. Yeye dey smell. Smellos.

So she doesn't have the right to complain, Abi? Or she should look tattered because of an irresponsible husband. Most of these stars don't even use original designers. All na packaging.
If he can't buy common diaper for his son then what exactly is he bringing to the table? His dik?
Na your yeye smell pass....

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by emmanuel596(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
The boy is handsome and atleast we have seen his face remains tonto pikin face
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by muller102(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Which kind tongue be this.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Ice4jez(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2017
kenonze:
He shouldn't teach him how to attempt suicide
u will make a terrible wife, mother, aunty cos u don't know how to talk for a woman
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Ok nice one he look ike her dad...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Looks Good In New Photos / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.