Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder (26633 Views)

Money Is Money” – Young African Man Shows Off His ‘money Rituals Shrine’ That Pr / Money Rituals In Nigeria: How It All Started, Highlights & It Causes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Proffdada: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Illuminati has modernized it undecided
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by ojutiku1: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
J
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by chuksjuve(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Thou shalt have no other gods beside ME
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Mufasa27(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Vycko:
I was hoping to find facts and figures; proofs and personal experiences
He is an amateur writer..
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Opakan2: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Vodoo, juju etc.. were handed to man by those spirit beings (fallen angels)
They have knowledge, they know the stars, every planent & galaxies in the entire universe

The bible said they committed so many attrocities, cross-bred so many creatures and the earth became something else

From careful observation, the garden of Eden lies somwhere in Africa. The topography and all backs that
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by poksmahn(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Souljaboi1:

The present government has changed our foreign policy with the Juju spirits.. grin
so juju is no longer lucrative eh
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Beamborla(f): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
This is so disappointing angry
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
You want personal experience? Do you want to perform it or just to see how it is done?

Vycko:
I was hoping to find facts and figures; proofs and personal experiences
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Tell us something we dont know like if I will get laid tonight angry
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by HAH: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Juju happens and works but there a lot of fake juju men or con artist pretending to be juju men to dupe.

Juju is not just about money or fame, they use it to cure the sick and spiritual attacks
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
You want personal experience? Do you want to perform it or just to see how it is done?

To buttress my knowledge on comparative religion
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Where are you?

Vycko:

To buttress my knowledge on comparative religion
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2017
doubt it at your own peril......ogun abenu gongo

Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by prince049(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Logician:
Which one again be herbivorous lion......lol

Lion wey no dey chop meat. Lion wey dey chop grass, where you wan see that one. Lol
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Where are you?

Lagos
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Good. What part of Lag?

Vycko:

Lagos
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by jchioma: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Money ritual is very real. Ever heard of "Ghana Burger"? It is the latest in series of 'Jazz'.

https://www.nairaland.com/3371744/ghana-burger-bursted-over-rituals
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by realwisdom: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
As in serious,o.p
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Emperormartin(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Oyetboy:
I mean how do they get the money , na spirits dey carry am come?
I dunno for them ooo. Because the money is legal naija money. Maybe they get juju staff for CBN wey they bring d money.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Minirakiza: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
who ask you?
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by bencobenz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
When you spend money meant for the pensioners on your lavish lifestyle.... That is blood money, no money ritual is worse than that.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Chiefobdk1: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2017
joey150:
how does that blood money work?

so suddenly you'll start becoming rich how?

you charm the whole city to patronise you or what?

op i dont even get your drift

No u ll keep a dead body in ur room.

Every morning it will vomit money... For u

But ogun people redefined money ritual.. U can just stroll buy human head just 2k. Take it to ur baba lawo. . Dem go use am package for u
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2017
mccoy47:
Someone told me "blood money aka rituals" can't make u a billionaire!

Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by sibdiibrahim(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Perhaps, this might be one of the reasons of our afflictions in this country...... Why will God not afflict us while his servants are being killed on daily basis!!!
Re: Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder by Freiburger(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
bencobenz:
When you spend money meant for the pensioners on your lavish lifestyle.... That is blood money, no money ritual is worse than that.
Thats true wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included) / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? / Security Guard Electrocuted In Edo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.