Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians (14698 Views)

Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by lionlamb020(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sentiments aside, Femi spoke the mind of many Nigerians by that post, and then someone trying to call him an underachiever because he's not competing with the set of "lyricless" musicians who only know how to sing "whine for me tinini tanana"... that's inexcusably dumb..

4 Likes

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by tripoli007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Shrine is a place of great evildome/whoredome or anything evil you can think of

Stop sprewing rubbish ,African shrine is the only place the poor masses can afford cheap drinks and entertainment, do you think its everybody that has the funds to gallivant in places like quilox etc ..

4 Likes

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by juman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Buhari killed idp people, he didnt care how the wounded were recuperating but he traveled to another country on holiday.

Buhari in his life never liked common man. Never.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by curvilicious: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
tripoli007:

Stop sprewing rubbish ,African shrine is the only place the poor masses can afford cheap drinks and entertainment, do you think its everybody that has the funds to gallivant in places like quilox etc ..

So, i cannot say immoral acts happen there because they sell cheap drinks and entertainment?
So, because drinks are cheap means immorality is ok?
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
How is he encouraging drug abuse now??

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by LagosIkd(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
tripoli007:

Iya e!
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by tripoli007(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

So, i cannot say immoral acts happen there because they sell cheap drinks and entertainment?

What's your definition of immorality ?
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Femi is on point! The heartless nomad/sadist & cohorts are aversed to the bitter truth!
...pathetic cretins!
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Katyusha(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
veacea:
Am tempted to say like father like son but I won't
Clap for yourself you fuc.king half-man
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by khannet(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Katyusha(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Abeg sharap you pretentious bi.tch....you come acting all holy against niggas that smoke kush yet you ppl go dey do high jump into cars of Yahoo boys who also kush. Yet a brother can't weed again because of pretentious clowns like you folks .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Olukat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Some people are just too dumb
You question Femi from unverified twitter handle sad sad sad sad
Social media is a leveler sad sad sad
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by curvilicious: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Katyusha:
Abeg sharap you pretentious bi.tch....you come acting all holy against niggas that smoke kush yet you ppl go dey do high jump into cars of Yahoo boys who also kush. Yet a brother can't weed again because of pretentious clowns like you folks .

Oh my God u called me a b.itch?
Oh my God
Oh my God
I leave u to God cos i can't outrightly insult like u just did
Thank you so much
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Olumaeme: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't know why buhari's fans are always bitter anytime they criticize their Dillard, some will immediately label you a jonathanian in Anger,

They are beginning to get so embarrassed with his constant inactions, hehehehehehehehehehehehehe #WehDoneSir

But let me also make it clear that, Criticizing Buhari doesn't make Jonathan a Saint but Jonathan is better than Buhari in all ramifications...

An average Buhari fan is a Sadist!

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by veacea: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Katyusha:
Clap for yourself you fuc.king half-man

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Heineken(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
I heard Raid mosquito spray is now N970. It's like someone will have to find a way to live peacefully with these mosquitoes. Everything doesn't have to be violence and killing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
quiverfull:
Truly, Femi has misled a large population of the youth. A visits to his "Shrine" will shock you, it's a house of immorality.

1 Like

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by 2shur: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
for femi kuti to reply them.
means he was high on weed shiiit
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Hades2016(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
All this top government officials smoke weed ... so it's not a new thing to us ..... make we talk better thing that idiot called Bubu shouldn't travel when he's home is on fire .... Nigeria is fvcked up
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Hades2016(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
juman:
Buhari killed idp people, he didnt care how the wounded were recuperating but he traveled to another country on holiday.

Buhari in his life never liked common man. Never.
that buhari is a beast and he will see he's nemesis one day... very stupid and idiot man
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by musicwriter(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Nonsense! Femi is world class and renowned artist. He is in the class of Angelique Kidjo, that Senegalese singer ( what's his name? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Youssou N'Dour.

But, the truth is Femi and his brothers haven't taken afro beat to a new level. If they had good business acumen what they'll have done is sign so many other talented afro beat musicians outside of their family. Because, if they don't, afro beat music would die in their hands. There're far more talented afro beat singers on the streets of Lagos wasting away, yet far better than anybody in the Fela family. I saw one singing on top of a bus in Ikeja sometime last year and he was an exact personification of Fela. I wish I had the resources to sign him. In their myopia they prefer to corner the afro beat thing to their family as if afro beat is a family tradition, when what Fela did was simply invent Afro beat music for the world. Erica Badu and Lauren Hill are experimenting afro beat across other continent and this people have no idea how to expand their father's invention to the world.

If any top Reggae artiste or band come up in the world there'll almost certainly make a deal with Bob Marley's turf gong records being fully managed by Ziggy Marley. Lucky Dube recorded in turf gong, Majeck Fashek recorded in turf gong, e.t.c.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Chiefobdk1: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
eyesoflagos:
Femi Anikulapo Kuti accused of encouraging drug abuse by Nigerians

http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/femi-anikulapo-kuti-accused-of.html

When will yoruba elders talk to femi kuti to stop encouraging youths and drug abuse....

You need to go to shrine. .
Smh
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by ShoProperties(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
My oh my . That shrine get as he be my first time there a friend of mine gave me one stick of weed called sky walker the rest na story . Ghost sef will be among people smoking in that shrine cos they all look weird to me
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by DIKEnaWAR: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
musicwriter:

Youssou N'Dour.

But, the truth is Femi and his brothers haven't taken afro beat to a new level. If they had good business acumen what they'll have done is sign so many other talented afro beat musicians outside of their family. Because, if they don't, afro beat music would die in their hands. There're far more talented afro beat singers on the streets of Lagos wasting away, yet far better than anybody in the Fela family. I saw one singing on top of a bus in Ikeja sometime last year and he was an exact personification of Fela. I wish I had the resources to sign him. In their myopia they prefer to corner the afro beat thing to their family as if afro beat is a family tradition, when what Fela did was simply invent Afro beat music for the world. Erica Badu and Lauren Hill are experimenting afro beat across other continent and this people have no idea how to expand their father's invention to the world.

If any top Reggae artiste or band come up in the world there'll almost certainly make a deal with Bob Marley's turf gong records being fully managed by Ziggy Marley. Lucky Dube recorded in turf gong, Majeck Fashek recorded in turf gong, e.t.c.

Thanks.

You made valid points too...in a civilised way
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Nonsense! Femi is world class and renowned artist. He is in the class of Angelique Kidjo, that Senegalese singer (what's his name? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
.....and Celine Dion that Canadian singer.
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by curvilicious: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Katyusha:

Ohk
I'm ready for you
Son of a bi.tch
Its obvious that your prost.ute mother high jumped into your yahoo father's car and finally got pregnant and gave birth to a stewpid dumb ass poverty stricken low life like you and your beeeech ass yahoo fraulicking sisters
Goodbye
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by curvilicious: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Katyusha:

Dumb ass son.of.abitch next time you don't call an unknown lady a bit.ch
Son.of.a.bit.ch and th.eif
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by curvilicious: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Katyusha:

Next time you son.of.a.dumb.ass.bi.itch
Low life scum
Brother to bi.tches
Brother to thieves
Son to a th.ief
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by liveyourlife007(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Didinrin "what have you achieved as a man on your own"
winkmart:
The old man thought he was asking him about his musical achievements. He was asking about the impact he has made upon Nigeria.

Surely, weed has taken over the.......
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by 2plus2: 2:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Why hate? They left the point made and are asking for his life achievement. Did he make himself Fela's son or they saw him in their dreams. Some people self. This is what Social Media have caused. angry angry
Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by mrbells: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting / Is Regina Daniels Pregnant For Her Boyfriend ? (Picture Evidence) / Actresses Lie About Huge Payment For Shaving Hair - Charles Novia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.