Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Abuse Is So Silent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuse Is So Silent (445 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Is So Silent by mrrights: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Abuse is so silent
Some of you do not want me here
But I am here.
I don’t mean here, like here on the social media
But here, i am here. And I am not going anywhere.
Nothing in this world can stop me from being here.

I didn’t make it this far by being afraid or by being silent.
I didn’t make it this far by being weak or stoppable.
I will always be here, and even after am dead, I will still be here and am going nowhere.
I have left my mark on this society and there is nothing anyone can do to undo that.

Judgment is your language.
Judgment, some of you calls it your opinion.
Some of you believe your opinion deserve to be heard every 5 seconds, of everyday, especially on social media.
You comment on everyone’s comment on what you think,
And the fact that you think what you think is always right,
And you are judging everyone all the time, hoping that no one ever judges you.
This is your language; this is the social media age, the total rhetoric that every day tears people down, all in the name of free speech, your opinion.
Because your opinion matters what, all the time? About everything, to everybody?
And you are creating cracks in people.
You are creating this little tiny sliver of pain that never goes away.
The heart will always remember where it has been broken. And every time you give your opinion, every time you give your judgment, you hurt a soul.
But there is something you should know
Your judgment doesn’t hurt me. It makes me stronger.
Every stone being thrown makes me stronger. I pile them up and I climb up higher.
I love your judgment because then I can show the world, you see, the world can throw stones at you, but you don’t have to die. You can pile them up and climb higher and higher.

You can’t kill me with your stones, not with your judgment, not with your opinion and you can no longer create crakes in me, I am fortified.
But there are people out there who aren’t strong as me. I speak for those people
But guess what? Most of you are those people.
Most of you can’t survive stones thrown.
Most of you can’t pile stones thrown, most of you are hurt.
Somebody told you are too black, you are too ugly, you are too fat, too tall, and you are too skinny, not good enough for something. Somebody created cracks in you.

Judgment is your language, but the judgment of a sinner against other sinners is invalid.
Your judgments are invalid. Your opinion on someone else is invalid because you are not any better.
There are no good sins.
Your sins are not better than my sins, my sins are not better than your sins, no body’s sins are better than the others, we are all sinners.
So, your opinions on other people are invalid, but you give them so freely, you create these cracks and now you have all these wounded people.
You are wounded because, hurt people, hurt people.
Hurt people hurt people.
And then, a hurt person goes out to the world, these are the perfect conditions for predators. An abuser can see a crack a mile away, and he can smell blood from water circle. But you broke them down first, remember. You have all these stuffs to say, but you make this person feel as if they weren’t good enough for you.
Because who are you?
Who are you to satisfy?
Who have you ever satisfied to expect others to satisfy you?
That someone isn’t good enough for you, what they do isn’t good enough for you, what they say isn’t good enough for you.
Because you are better than somebody?
Which one of you is God?
Please stand up.
Nobody is standing, wasn’t stand, and so I am supposing everybody is mortal, okay. That’s good to know. Now, you have sent this hurt person out because hurt people hurt people, and so you hurt someone with your judgment and you send them out the world not feeling good enough.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Is So Silent by 2SWT(f): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Summary please
Re: Abuse Is So Silent by mrrights: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Summarize it yourself

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With Accomodation Issues / Abusive Relationship Or Marriage / New>>snowwolf 200W C TC Box Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.