Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) (32049 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by flyca: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Mumu man. After wasting everybody's time and resources angry
Now he has given Nigerian politicans another means to siphon funds in the name of sendinh troops to Gambia angry
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Unsad:
I hate people like this. If you want be stubborn you gotta be stubborn to the end

You want the man to go down. He has seen that ECOWAS meant business.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Fear catch the Mad man, he no wan die... Nigeria Army be feeling like US army now
,Be wise.he didnt run away till last minute despite being desertd by his caucus.does that make him a coward.He dnt wnt to shed blood else he stil av his national guard.foreign traind mercineries,loyal soldiers.and his Fula tribal militias who ar ready to die 4 him.if all u nig soldiers cant defeat ordinary bokoharam after 8yrs in their land.hw then did u think only 200soldiers wil go and defeat an army in 10minutes.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by femo86(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Next is Mugabe...
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2017
last35:
Yahya Jammeh our hero!! (In biafra voice) cheesy
Why are u this stupid? >:
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
ReachHard:
STRONGHEAD PHAROAH JAMM-SKULL...

attach the music, make i hear better highlife
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by BabaO2: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Why still allowing this primitive man to air his views. Mauritania and Guinea presidents must be sanctioned by AU. It clearly showed they are the ones giving jammeh support and encouragements secretly
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by BabaO2: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
africanusvu:
,Be wise.he didnt run away till last minute despite being desertd by his caucus.does that make him a coward.He dnt wnt to shed blood else he stil av his national guard.foreign traind mercineries,loyal soldiers.and his Fula tribal militias who ar ready to die 4 him.if all u nig soldiers cant defeat ordinary bokoharam after 8yrs in their land.hw then did u think only 200soldiers wil go and defeat an army in 10minutes.
Hey amateur, jammeh and his military have no capacity to confront the Nigeria led ECOWAS troops on the ground, the implication is eternally grave for him and family. They will be wiped out completely. Your reasoning is so poor if you called BH mere. Ask America, UK, Russia,Pakistan etc about war against terrorists.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Running204:
Why are u this stupid? >:
at least you are more stupid than me cool BASTARD useless, ipob

Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by fergieboy: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2017
Unsad:
I hate people like this. If you want be stubborn you gotta be stubborn to the end
Lol so he would end up like ghaddaffi bah?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2017
Now to face ICC. Odikwa serious biko....
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by africanusvu(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2017
BabaO2:

Hey amateur, jammeh and his military have no capacity to confront the Nigeria led ECOWAS troops on the ground, the implication is eternally grave for him and family. They will be wiped out completely. Your reasoning is so poor if you called BH mere. Ask America, UK, Russia,Pakistan etc about war against terrorists.
,Only i dnt knw d amateur bw u and i.but drop a single bomb in gambia.and u wil knw that jahmeh av somtin sinister giving him that courage.al these delays arnt fooly.he knws he is going bt av a target and d world played wise.the learth frm ECOWAS mistakes in liberia.cotevoir etc.ECOMOG military interventions av always ended in regret.they knws they cant make such mistakes again.they ar there to threaten him and jahmeh knws.else they av al d chances to strike.start a war and u see international logic inplay.dnt 4get the senate extended his tenure for 3monts and no one can upturn that legaly.the only mistake he made was acepting the result.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Rick9(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2017
MrShine:
jammeh jammeh...u fall my hand sha...after the way i supported u and ur cause...smh...u too dey fear
I am so disappointed in him, I expected him to fight and die for what he believed in
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Rick9(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2017
hyfr:
This man fall my hand. Wey he for do gragra small. Make I dey look 2019 make buhari make mistake stay pass 1 day. Him body go tell am angry angry
De man is a big disappointment
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Rick9(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2017
fergieboy:

Lol so he would end up like ghaddaffi bah?
yes Gaddafi is a hero , he died for what he believed in, that's the definition of a real soldier.

Where this Jammeh for received he own training sef
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by fergieboy: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Rick9:
yes Gaddafi is a hero , he died for what he believed in, that's the definition of a real soldier.

Where this Jammeh for received he own training sef
True that ..
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by ReachHard: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

attach the music, make i hear better highlife
grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by rockyh(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
unipol:

Plus he has a case. Trust Africa and Africans. The election was also manipulated just like Nigerian's and American's last elections. But that is not the main case. The main case is that the new president is already planning to throw him in jail, so he needed to put a new fight at least, to protect himself. My greatest honour goes to those two presidents that visited him yesterday night. They are his true friends, and the heroes of a peaceful, democratic and united Africa. They are brothers in need. God bless Africa. God bless the two hero presidents.
God bless you for seeing the true picture of the kind of imposition in Africa n the way he handled it well .am proud of jammeh
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by rockyh(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2017
BabaO2:
Why still allowing this primitive man to air his views. Mauritania and Guinea presidents must be sanctioned by AU. It clearly showed they are the ones giving jammeh support and encouragements secretly
There is no dance step without a music played alongside.You are a big fool for saying that comment.the Hero's in this script are the two presidents you want sanctioned cos they saw the clearer picture of what is about to unfold n averted it by simple dialogue which Ecowas failed to do cos it is indirectly headed by the shameful war loving president who fails in all his strategy lucky Africa their intelligence also helped them else u would av seen Arab countries and Russia invade africa.if you must know international community want another serious war in Africa so they can come in n take our resources away
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Look way he make those young ECOMIG troops miss their practicals grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by baconadoke: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Finaly! shocked
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by uviesa(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
It is good to know your good friends . he only wanted to know his true friends. All his fake followers ran away from him. Wise Man. Go and enjoy your money with your true friends who stand to die with you
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Kiakia(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Gambia's Yahya Jammeh has finally relinquished mantle of leadership of the Gambia to his democratically elected successor, Adama Barrow in an official video.

Yahya Jammeh who ruled the Gambia for 22 years before he was defeated at last December Presidential Election will now leave the West African country immediately.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAJMTa_xP4

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/gambia-yahya-jammeh-finally-relinquish.html?m=1
Finally! All the gra gra came to nought. On top of it all, he is going into exile. Dictators masquerading as democrats never learn from history.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by five9(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Former rebel leader....you for no give up now
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Smartmey(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
mumu
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
last35:
at least you are more stupid than me cool BASTARD useless, ipob
U are a fool angryam not an ipod,am in support freedom of self determination. How does that make me an iPod? Ewu.,. So what does my previous post gat to do with ,what we are saying? Sh*t face grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by bitcoininvesto(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrShine:
jammeh jammeh...u fall my hand sha...after the way i supported u and ur cause...smh...u too dey fear
I have already arranged for 100 boy scouts to guard him.
The guy fall hand jor.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by akigbemaru: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yaya jammeh
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Saintremmy8(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smiles, he borrow sense at last, for he love his life and doesn't want 2 die lik one African Leader lik dat
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Dangwani(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
He left without honour..... and life full of regrets. he should lean from my hero Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in his next life.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
last35:
he pain am, useless son of thousand fathers, I wished your mum had used her school fees for your abortion. Oloshi
Hey idiot, don't u ever insult my mum....u pie of sh#t.... If u want to say something, u say it to me.... Damn idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. / Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.