Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher (583 Views)

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student / Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University / Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Solidkay(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
We all had dat crazy disciplinarian of a teacher back in high sch,
Share d unforgettable beatings u received plus d offense u committed.
Mine was wen my maths teacher caught me drawing my gf on d board, all of a sudden d whole class went quite, I initially thought they were feeling me,then I heard a clap from behind me,lo n behold it was my maths teacher,
the beating I received that day was legendary.
I still feel d pains anytime I remember d beating.Lol......
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by ichommy(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
I Can't remember sha, I hardly pass my Boundary or cause Wahala.

Funjosh abi Hahn even Carik can share sha.
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by hahn(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2017
ichommy:

I was a good child in school. Na my mama fvck me up pass
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by brandonobi(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2017
I was only ever punished when the whole class got in trouble

1 Like

Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Davidhero(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Yea... My worst beating in sch.

Exams has started, and i was sick. Our French teacher (female) came in with a male teacher. She asked for toiletries, those who havent summitted yet were told to come out of the class. I forgot mine and was trying to explain, she never payed attention. The beatings i recieved later formatted my brain. I wrote nothing throughout that day...
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Solidkay(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Davidhero:
Yea... My worst beating in sch.

Exams has started, and i was sick. Our French teacher (female) came in with a male teacher. She asked for toiletries, those who havent summitted yet were told to come out of the class. I forgot mine and was trying to explain, she never payed attention. The beatings i recieved later formatted my brain. I wrote nothing throughout that day...
French-F9
lol.
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Davidhero(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Solidkay:
French-F9 lol.
csl... I love French...grin
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Solidkay(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Davidhero:

csl...
I love French...grin
Same here bt our French teacher stopped coming to take us cos of our unseriousness..
wish I could turn back d hands of time.
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Funjosh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
ichommy:

It was when we go to School 2 to go and play dice, some girls reported us to our class teacher while she inform our year tutor. The beating was done on Assembly ground the following morning. I wish ground could open and swallow me that day.
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by ichommy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Funjosh:

It was when we go to School 2 to go and play dice, some girls report us to our class teacher while she inform our year tutor. The beating was done on Assembly ground the following morning. I wish ground could open and swallow me that day.

grin grin
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Solidkay(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Funjosh:

It was when we go to School 2 to go and play dice, some girls report us to our class teacher while she inform our year tutor. The beating was done on Assembly ground the following morning. I wish ground could open and swallow me that day.
That's d height of it,aside d beating the shame that accompanies it
"scape goat"
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Davidhero(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Solidkay:

Same here bt our French teacher stopped coming to take us cos of our unseriousness..
wish I could turn back d hands of time.

Yea, same too. We saw it as a burden.

1 Like

Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by carik(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Funjosh:

It was when we go to School 2 to go and play dice, some girls reported us to our class teacher while she inform our year tutor. The beating was done on Assembly ground the following morning. I wish ground could open and swallow me that day.

Lool..
I dreaded that open assembly disgrace.
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
I was lashed 24 strokes for suggesting our maths teacher was insane when he intentionally scored me 74 instead of 75....

On the bright side, that dashed any plans of making me a prefect then.
Re: The Worse Beating U Recieved Frm Ur Teacher by Solidkay(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
SirWere:
I was lashed 24 strokes for suggesting our maths teacher was insane when he intentionally scored me 74 instead of 75....

On the bright side, that dashed any plans of making me a prefect then.
Wrong suggestion lol.
U will be like a swia anogo do am again sir.

(1) (Reply)

Few Valuable Things You Must Know Before You Register For JAMB This Year / Parents, School Owners Demand Emergency Meeting With Buhari On Kidnapping / ASUP Begins Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.