Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (1141 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by malagu: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
When you have fully rested, you will be hearing from me, Obasanjo tells Jonathanhttp://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=223

Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by sarrki(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Word of wisdom
Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Ok
Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by orisa37: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where there's life, there's hope.
Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by omowolewa: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
His rest never complete? Baba sounds like oracle, if that was his words.

1 Like

Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by orisa37: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
It's all Philosophy and Management. GEJ has now gotten a lot of experience and realized that OBJ is a Master. Both should come together to block the leakages in Nigeria caused by Biafra, Fulani Herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers.
Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by SIRmanjar(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
In a sane society dis criminal will be in prison enjoying his ayo game with fellow inmate.Hiz forming boss uttering word of wisdom wit our stolen money.OLE
Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by fabuloz1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
malagu:
When you have fully rested, you will be hearing from me, Obasanjo tells Jonathanhttp://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=223
Chai...this statement means a lot grin grin when you have fully dead, you will be hearing from me by visiting your grave often. That's the ironic meaning grin baba no get joy at all
Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Adminisher: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:
In a sane society dis criminal will be in prison enjoying his ayo game with fellow inmate.Hiz forming boss uttering word of wisdom wit our stolen money.OLE

Take it from me, where Jonathan is concerned, this guy is BOSS

1 Like

Re: When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
where you there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Are These Governors Doing? / Magu Receives Court Summons Seeking To Sack Him As Ag. Chair (photos) / FASHOLA- The Overated Impostor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.