Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men (13759 Views)

Nigerian Man Rocking The Mohawk Hairstyle Back In 1920 (see Photo) / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / World's Tallest Mohawk For Guinness Book Of Records 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by hustla(m): 4:18am On Nov 28, 2009
I'd absolutely love to spot some MoHawks and some Skinny Jeans these December, Would love some tips and advice on how to go about making the hair grom fast and how to generally go about it,
Drop yo opinions, abeg,
Thanks,
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by SeanT21(f): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2009
Our moderator Mohawkchic can help. cheesy
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
Coming out of the closet eh??
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mamagee3(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
SeanT21:

Unfortunately, she's missing. grin grin
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2009
SeanT21:

[size=13pt]cheesy  [/size]
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Unfortunately, she's missing. grin grin

[size=13pt] ~Not anymore. . . tongue BTW Did you file a missing persons report? grin [/size]
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by spoilt(f): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2009
The mohawk you can get. The skinny jeans. . . . . I dunno. grin
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mohawkchic(f): 2:21am On Dec 01, 2009
spoilt:

The mohawk you can get. The skinny jeans. . . . . I dunno. grin

[size=13pt] ~ grin Oh Lawdy! [/size]
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Dec 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~Not anymore. . . tongue BTW Did you file a missing persons report? grin [/size]

Oh yes I did!!!!!
I was going through your profile for pictures
and noticed that your post is stagnant
and I immediately knew of your absence
!!! tongue
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mohawkchic(f): 2:49am On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt] ~What's the length of your hair now? What type of Mohawk do you have in mind? There's no fast way to grow your hair come X-mas given the time frame but depending on how your hair's now,you have some options to rock the Mohawk for x-mas!

~You can elect to put some designs on the side of the head in order to add to the overall appearance,You may shave up thin lines that are horizontal, vertical, and/or shaped in a zig zag fashion.As long as there's more hair in the middle of the head for the hairstyle to be certified a "Mohawk" you's good to go grin

~Types of Mohawk
~Faded Sides & Back~ Ideal if you dont have much hair!
[img]http://2.bp..com/_bIeeEQ_NvWo/SJtEoe9DJVI/AAAAAAAAA1M/H1EgM3s20UM/s320/diddy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_zwEFe-rvPVo/Sj4uw_HrhUI/AAAAAAAAAa8/XWXCl9qqt0E/s400/Hairstyles_For_Men.jpg[/img]

~Punk Mohawk~

~Clean Shaved Sides -Mr T style

[/size]
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by mohawkchic(f): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Oh yes I did!!!!!
I was going through your profile for pictures
and noticed that your post is stagnant
and I immediately knew of your absence
!!! tongue

[size=13pt] ~Ah ha! Thought as much! grin Miss quoting me much?[/size]
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by chika98: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2009
Some of these mohawks look like something out of a "rat barber shop" This dude had better not try it grin
Re: Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men by jbblues24(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
The movie "Delta Force" was extremely hard to make because Oga had to downplay his abilities. The first few cuts were completely unbelievable.

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Gorgeous Handbags And Clutchbags Made Exclusively From Beads. / Yomi Casual's Store Launch In Lagos / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.