Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta (2297 Views)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP / Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2017
IS BIAFRA THE ENSLAVEMENT OF MINORITY ETHNIC NATIONALITIES OR WHAT?

In his book - 'There Was A Country', Professor Chinua Achibe asserted that the concept of Biafra failed from the very beginning because Odimegwu Ojukwu declared a 'premature' war on Nigeria. The late literary icon strressed that Ojukwu's refusal to consult with neighbouring ethnic nationalities before embarking on his 3 years fruitless secessionist campaign led to the avoidable death of so many Igbos, especially in Port Harcourt.

How can you be talking of Biafra in Port Harcourt without first seeking for the consent and support of the Ikwerre ethnic nationality - the original land owners of Port Harcourt? Even the British - our colonial masters had to sign an agreement with my forefathers when they landed on this shore; how much more our Igbo brothers who are now agitating for Biafra?

You can't be talking of marginalisation in Nigeria, while you malign, despise and disrespect minority ethnic nationalities in your own backyard. How can you import people from Abia State to come and protest over the heads of the indigenous people of Rivers State?

Who told you that Ikwerre people are interested in your Biafra??

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Afriifa(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2017
and you Honestly believe the Niger Deltans aren't aware?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
lyricalpontiff:

In his book - 'There Was A Country', Professor Chinua Achibe asserted that the concept of Biafra failed from the very beginning because Odimegwu Ojukwu declared a 'premature' war on Nigeria. The late literary icon strressed that Ojukwu's refusal to consult with neighbouring ethnic nationalities before embarking on his 3 years fruitless secessionist campaign led to the avoidable death of so many Igbos, especially in Port Harcourt.

How can you be talking of Biafra in Port Harcourt without first seeking for the consent and support of the Ikwerre ethnic nationality - the original land owners of Port Harcourt? Even the British - our colonial masters had to sign an agreement with my forefathers when they landed on this shore; how much more our Igbo brothers who are now agitating for Biafra?

You can't be talking of marginalisation in Nigeria, while you malign, despise and disrespect minority ethnic nationalities in your own backyard. How can you import people from Abia State to come and protest over the heads of the indigenous people of Rivers State?

my brother, the thing tire me... I am not a tribalist or ethnic jingoist , but the truth gotta be said, Igbo's are just a problem , a serious problem to everybody around them and even to themselves ... Go to a land disrespect and marginalise the locals, usurping their lands without respect or regards for their culture or norms... I just don't get, and u dare not try that in their land, they will kill u.

Imagine most of our streets, roads , villages and towns were renamed by them, and the names we initially assigned to such places relegated to the background... I have never seen such insensitivity and irresponsibility blatantly exhibited by any ... I just don't get..
And they will never see a problem within themselves , but are quick to point at others with worthless accusations

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Naija9090: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Another yoruba on the loose. They think about Biafraa, Igbo 24/7. That's how I caught my yoruba neighbor at 2am looking at my new car and doing some incantations. Wicked people and envious of Igbos!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by lovat(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2017
PaulKillerman:
my brother, the thing tire me... I am not a tribalist or ethnic jingoist , but the truth gotta be said, Igbo's are just a problem , a serious problem to everybody around them and even to themselves ... Go to a land disrespect and marginalise the locals, usurping their lands without respect or regards for their culture or norms... I just don't get, and u dare not try that in their land, they will kill u.

Imagine most of our streets, roads , villages and towns were renamed by them, and the names we initially assigned to such places relegated to the background... I have never seen such insensitivity and irresponsibility blatantly exhibited by any ... I just don't get..
And they will never see a problem within themselves , but are quick to point at others with worthless accusations
You own an oil block in your backyard and a Fulani man from thousands of miles in Bornu come and take it by force employ you as a cleaner and pay you 70k every month.

He doesn't stop there, he tells you that igbos are your problem that you would have been collecting 150k as a cleaner but the igbos took the Supervisory Role from you.

You turn around to blame the igbos for every woes that hve befell you and call them your enemy while the Fulani man NEVER steps leg again in your place but rather use your wealth to develop his place and live comfortable life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by jiinxed: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaulKillerman:

The first paragraph of your brain dead post shows just why Igbos are desperate to leave this contraption. This is the sort of mentality that culminated in the killings in rwanda. Your hate makes us strong.

Afonja slave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by zendy: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
lyricalpontiff:

I own a copy of "there was a country" by achinua Achebe and I cannot remember reading anywhere that Ojukwu declared war on anybody. The truth must be told!

1) Ojukwu never declared war on anybody throughout his military carreer. It was Nigeria that declared war on Biafra. It was Nigeria that came to the East to fight Ojukwu

2) Ojukwu sought and recieved the consent of all the minorities in the old Eastern Nigeria. Ojukwu did this through the Eastern Nigeria consultative forum, a body that represented the 20 provinces that made up the Eastern Region. They voted and gave Ojukwu the mandate to declare Biafra

3) Ojukwu did everything he could to avoid war. Ojukwu went Ghana to sign the Aburi agreement with Gowon which Gowon did not honour, Ojukwu offered Gowon plebicite and referendum but Gowon refused.

4) Abia and Rivers are just mere creations of past military Rulers, they dont mean anything. Only a fool says they are from 'Rivers state'. What is Rivers state? Something created by Gowon. Hiw can Gowon award someone an identity called "Rivers state indigene"? Isnt that madness?

5) Biafra has never been an "Igbo only thing". The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. The two most senior men in the Government of Biafra after Ojukwu were, Philip Effiong deputy leader and Mr NU Akpan, Chief Secretary. Both men were not Igbos.

6) IPOB has said it many times that it wants a referendun in the SE/SS area (with the exception of Edo state). So how can a referendum mean 'by force'? What happend in Portharcourt was a rally for Biafra. If at the end of the day, the Ikwerre or any other minority think that they are better of in Nigeria, they should vote in the referendum to stay in Nigeria and let those who want to go to go their way. Biafra is not a 'by force' thing like Nigeria.

This thread is useless.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
lyricalpontiff:

From the above post, the writer proved that he/she cannot formulate thoughtfully and certainly cannot write. There is no doubt that the poster cannot read too. There is no crap such as "Odimegwu Ojukwu declared a 'premature' war on Nigeria" in the "There was a Country". I can bet a cent that this screwball has not seen the book talk of less read it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naija9090:
Another yoruba on the loose. They think about Biafraa, Igbo 24/7. That's how I caught my yoruba neighbor at 2am looking at my new car and doing some incantations. Wicked people and envy of Igbos!

Anyone who doesn't support Biafra to you is Yoruba.
What has the OP written that's not true?
Wake up dude....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

I own a copy of "there was a country" by achinua Achebe and I cannot remember reading anywhere that Ojukwu declared war on anybody. The truth must be told!

1) Ojukwu never declared war on anybody throughout his military carreer. It was Nigeria that declared war on Biafra. It was Nigeria that came to the East to fight Ojukwu

2) Ojukwu sought and recieved the consent of all the minorities in the old Eastern Nigeria. Ojukwu did this through the Eastern Nigeria consultative forum, a body that represented the 20 provinces that made up the Eastern Region. They voted and gave Ojukwu the mandate to declare Biafra

3) Ojukwu did everything he could to avoid war. Ojukwu went Ghana to sign the Aburi agreement with Gowon which Gowon did not honour, Ojukwu offered Gowon plebicite and referendum but Gowon refused.

4) Abia and Rivers are just mere creations of past military Rulers, they dont mean anything. Only a fool says they are from 'Rivers state'. What is Rivers state? Something created by Gowon. Hiw can Gowon award someone an identity called "Rivers state indigene"? Isnt that madness?

5) Biafra has never been an "Igbo only thing". The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. The two most senior men in the Government of Biafra after Ojukwu were, Philip Effiong deputy leader and Mr NU Akpan, Chief Secretary. Both men were not Igbos.

6) IPOB has said it many times that it wants a referendun in the SE/SS area (with the exception of Edo state). So how can a referendum mean 'by force'? What happend in Portharcourt was a rally for Biafra. If at the end of the day, the Ikwerre or any other minority think that they are better of in Nigeria, they should vote in the referendum to stay in Nigeria and let those who want to go to go their way. Biafra is not a 'by force' thing like Nigeria.

This thread is useless.

You better delete this rubbish you wrote here. I'm a Rivers man and I'm no fool. You can't force a referendum on us while we haven't asked for one. You can't think for us, we have our own agenda and Biafra is not one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ekinematics:

You better delete this rubbish you wrote here. I'm a Rivers man and I'm no fool. You can't force a referendum on us while we haven't asked for one. You can't think for us, we have our own agenda and Biafra is not one.

I guess you are an Ijo. The referendum should not be limited to the so-called SE/SS because of the inherent presence of Ndigbo but include Kogi and Benus States with Igbo as indigenes of the states. Ndigbo should not give a ratass about those who are ashamed of the lineage of their forbearers and will settle with a nomenclatural crap and inconsequential nonsense such " Rivers man" as an identifiable entity. What a jerk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by laudate: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dedetwo:
I guess you are an Ijo. The referendum should not be limited to the so-called SE/SS because of the inherent presence of Ndigbo but include Kogi and Benus States with Igbo as indigenes of the states. Ndigbo should not give a ratass about those who are ashamed of the lineage of their forbearers and will settle with a nomenclatural crap and inconsequential nonsense such " Rivers man" as an identifiable entity. What a jerk.

Include Kogi and Benue states??! shocked Do you know how big those states are, and how many different ethnic groups dwell within their borders? sad No, I believe you wanted to write: "The referendum should not be limited to the so-called SE/SS because of the inherent presence of Ndigbo, ( but include the Igbo people resident in Kogi and Benue States) or only areas where there are Igbo as indigenes of the states..."

Kogi and Benue States contain different ethnic minorities. Would you subject those ethnic groups in there such as the Igala, Okun, Nupe, Bariba, Idoma etc., to your referendum too, when they have not asked for one, neither are they interested in being part of it?? sad

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by zendy: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ekinematics:

You are Rivers man? So what were you before Gowon created Rivers state in 1967? You were a 'no man'? So you owe you identity to Gowon? He made you a Rivers man same as Lugard made you a Nigerian? I laugh in Igbo. Who is going to give your next identity? Donald Trump?

Look guy, dont speak for anyone outside your ethnic group. Referendum is like elections, nobody is forces you to participate in elections but that does not mean must deny others who wish to participate their right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by OmidinaKayode: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
As yoruba muslims we must continue to pray 5 times everyday to Allah and mohammed that Niger delta hates Igbo people. Insha Allah!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by basilo102: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Lol, there are more Igbos in Kano than warri. there are more igbos in Sokoto than Calabar. There are igbo streets in Kano and Lagos, Sabon gari kano is all littered with igbo named streets, a certain part of the city was renamed Nomansland and the Kano govt accepted it. Go to Onitsha and see Nupe Square, Bida road (Bida is a town in Niger state), Sokoto road, Kaduna street etc. Go to Aba and see Dan Fodio Road, Mosque road etc. Go to Enugu and see Adelabu street, Ademola street, Brainthwate street etc. Nobody have any apologies for your inferiority complex and lack of adventure. The Niger delta are being deceived of igbo domination while those that tell them to resist igbo domination are begging for igbo domination to their economic advantage. Igbo men just won HOR in Lagos. Hausa and Yorubas are afraid of Igbos leaving their land, they make sure the Niger delta live in panic of the igbos and remain anti igbo, while they (yoruba and hausa) keep tapping from the economic prowess of the igbos. Calabar and Warri has all it takes to beat Lagos, the only reason they will never come close to Lagos is Lack of Igbos. Niger delta minorities live in delusion that somehow igbos will be supressed and this will cure their minority status. Nonsense way to think, the only solution to your minority status is to have a merger with igbos, there are more minorities in the North than south, the fulanis are even killing them but yet, they maintain the Arewa political block with the Fulanis and somehow, they are regarded and Northerners and have a better say than you lots.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by basilo102: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
In case you are yoruba man as can be seen by your tantrums on street names, (yorubas have complained same out of inferiority of complex and ignorance) then let me show you yoruba street names in Enugu

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Stingman: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
OP, you fail this one....

...so what is Nigeria?
Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by laudate: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
basilo102:
Lol, there are more Igbos in Kano than warri. there are more igbos in Sokoto than Calabar. There are igbo streets in Kano and Lagos, Sabon gari kano is all littered with igbo named streets, a certain part of the city was renamed Nomansland and the Kano govt accepted it. Go to Onitsha and see Nupe Square, Bida road (Bida is a town in Niger state), Sokoto road, go to Aba and see Dan Fodio Road, Mosque road etc. Go to Enugu and see Adelabu street, Ademola street, Brainthwate street etc. Nobody have any apologies for your inferiority complex and lack of adventure. The Niger delta are being deceived of igbo domination while those that tell them to resist igbo domination are begging for igbo domination to their economic advantage. Igbo men just won HOR in Lagos. Hausa and Yorubas are afraid of Igbos leaving their land, they make sure the Niger delta live in panic of the igbos and remain anti igbo, while they (yoruba and hausa) keep tapping from the economic prowess of the igbos. Calabar and Warri has all it takes to beat Lagos, the only reason they will never come close to Lagos is Lack of Igbos. Niger delta minorities live in delusion that somehow igbos will be supressed and this will cure their minority status. Nonsense way to think, the only solution to your minority status is to have a merger with igbos, there are more minorities in the North than south, the fulanis are even killing them but yet, they maintain the Arewa political block with the Fulanis and somehow, they are regarded and Northerners and have a better say than you lots.

They are everywhere. Yet, they still want Biafra!! cheesy smh.... It appears all the people in your post have never heard of the phrase: "Charity begins at home." Why have they refused to stay at home, and unleash their economic prowess at home?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by TheBiafran(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
this thread is funny......... i wont explain why...................
Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by adonis89(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

You are Rivers man? So what were you before Gowon created Rivers state in 1967? You were a 'no man'? So you owe you identity to Gowon? He made you a Rivers man same as Lugard made you a Nigerian? I laugh in Igbo. Who is going to give your next identity? Donald Trump?

Look guy, dont speak for anyone outside your ethnic group. Referendum is like elections, nobody is forces you to participate in elections but that does not mean must deny others who wish to participate their right.
well said bro. Me wey b ijaw man I de support IPOB 100% ,it's only foolish ijaws ,after seeing wat d Nigerian state had done to dem dat will still support diz abyss. They should kip waiting for resource control dat will never com. As for me and my household,we will vote yes for any Biafra referendum. Even Rex Lawson, a late ijaw musician ,most of his songs were praising Biafra and Ojukwu. It's only some foolish ijaws of diz generation dat think det are wise simply bkoz de Av gone to school. With all their school, c haw d region looks like . Shame on any ijaw man dat supports diz country after d country through a Yoruba man adekunle killed one of their greatest leader Isaac Adaka Boro. D same country through another Yoruba humiliated their son DSP Alameseigha and bombed their mothers and fathers in odi. The same country is still harassing their daughter Diezani and son GEJ as if de are d only corrupt politicians dat looted diz country. If we(IJAW) like make we no wise join hands with IPOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by basilo102: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
laudate:

They are everywhere. Yet, they still want Biafra!! cheesy smh.... It appears all the people in your post have never heard of the phrase: "Charity begins at home." Why have they refused to stay at home, and unleash their economic prowess at home?
Refused to stay at home?? Is Nigeria not their home?? One Nigeria has consequences, deal with it

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Chiefobdk1: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
As yoruba muslims we must continue to pray 5 times everyday to Allah and mohammed that Niger delta hates Igbo people. Insha Allah!

grin grin grin

Where ve u been

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by wheels234(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
to me i think this issue of biafra should be properly spelled out.
is this a movement for just igbo people or for the survival of the south and eastern region

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by OILSOUP: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
moronic post.
Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by OmidinaKayode: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Where ve u been

As a good yoruba muslim, I travelled to Saudi to pray to Allah that Trump hates Biafrans and embraces our Buhari's muslim skull. grin grin
Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
laudate:

Include Kogi and Benue states??! shocked Do you know how big those states are, and how many different ethnic groups dwell within their borders? sad No, I believe you wanted to write: "The referendum should not be limited to the so-called SE/SS because of the inherent presence of Ndigbo, ( but include the Igbo people resident in Kogi and Benue States) or only areas where there are Igbo as indigenes of the states..."

Kogi and Benue States contain different ethnic minorities. Would you subject those ethnic groups in there such as the Igala, Okun, Nupe, Bariba, Idoma etc., to your referendum too, when they have not asked for one, neither are they interested in being part of it?? sad

Are you nuts? The said referendum has noting to do with size of a state but Igbo indigenes in the state. The referendum should be limited primarily to Ndigbo and generally to other ethnic groups in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria to decide whether to stay in Nigeria or form an independent state. I do not give a ratass about certain ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by pchukwudi: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
YOUR OPINION IS JUST FOR YOU. A WHOPPING CROWD OF PEOPLE IN THE SO CALLED RIVERS STATE IS IN FULL SUPPORT OF BIAFRA. So you are the one to delete the crap you wrote below.

Ekinematics:

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Biafra is dead on arrival...so far PortHarcourt City is their target.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Chiefobdk1: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:

As a good yoruba muslim, I travelled to Saudi to pray to Allah that Trump hates Biafrans and embraces our Buhari's muslim skull. grin grin

Is it true that you yoruba muslims are empty airhead afonjas?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Konquest: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
lyricalpontiff:

^^^^^
^^^^^
"Respect begets respect!"

Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers State Movement [COR]
of the 1950s and 1960s emphasised this FACT
in the struggle to free their areas from the Old Eastern
Region because of the perceived Ibo domination
which also led to the English-speaking Southern
Cameroons leaving Old Eastern Nigeria for Cameroon.
Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by Warship: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Konquest:
^^^^^ ^^^^^ "Respect begets respect!"
Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers State Movement [COR] of the 1950s and 1960s emphasised this FACT in the struggle to free their areas from the Old Eastern Region because of the perceived Ibo domination which also led to the English-speaking Southern Cameroons leaving Old Eastern Nigeria for Cameroon.

Wonderful
But the same English speaking Cameroon are fighting to secede from Cameroon.
Why then are they fighting since they left Nigeria because of the Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
lyricalpontiff:

Stop talking nonsense! The Biafran agitators want referendum. Biafra is by choice, that's what referendum is there for! If you don't buy the idea of Biafra, you vote to continue with Nigeria.

Mind you, nobody gave anyone referendum before we were all made 'Nigerians'.

Below are Ikwerre people singing in support of Biafra in Ikwerre dialect. Ikwerre are proud Biafrans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8hpTNjAVh4

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot To Create Disaffection Between Buhari And Osinbajo Thickens. / How Monkey Pox Injection Hoax Swept Through Igboland / Rest In Peace APC Is Currently Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.