Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast (1774 Views)

Now Out! Tecno Mobile Camon Cm (2gb Ram/16gb Rom) Android 7.0 Nougat, 5.5 Inch / Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / GUYZZ!!! Check Out Tecno Camon CX (C10) Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello Guys..

I want to start by thanking all those who support me and have been encouraging me so far. I just decided to run a podcast so I can connect with you all more.

In this episode I'll be talking about Nokia and how they may beat Tecno devices this year..
and also how 3310 beats Phantom 6.

Its my first official podcast though I've done some other ones. Criticism is accepted.

Please do listen and give me your feedback.. Thanks..

Also I can also go live on air as well. Meaning you can listen to it while I'm making the broadcast as well. You can join my whatsapp group so I can easily notify you whenever I'm about to go live.. Cheers

The link to the podcast is below
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by shiftback: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
"how Nokia 3310 beats the phantom 6"
is it a comedy series? grin

6 Likes

Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
shiftback:
lol
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by Behankey(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Shey you dey whyne us ni? 3310 better than phantom 6 ke? Oga na master na
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Behankey:
Shey you dey whyne us ni? 3310 better than phantom 6 ke? Oga na master na

Drop 3310 on top Phantom 6 see wetin go happen..
grin grin.. Hope you listened to the podcast tho
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by TappGroupNG: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2017
In my opinion, Nokia should just focus on being a great hardware company because they no longer have a high reputation in the smartphone industry. You can't beat a brand that has been consistently focused on creating value since its years of existence.
NaijaTechGuy:
Hello Guys..

I want to start by thanking all those who support me and have been encouraging me so far. I just decided to run a podcast so I can connect with you all more.

In this episode I'll be talking about Nokia and how they may beat Tecno devices this year..
and also how 3310 beats Phantom 6.

Its my first official podcast though I've done some other ones. Criticism is accepted.

Please do listen and give me your feedback.. Thanks..

Also I can also go live on air as well. Meaning you can listen to it while I'm making the broadcast as well. You can join my whatsapp group so I can easily notify you whenever I'm about to go live.. Cheers

The link to the podcast is below
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by TappGroupNG: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Nokia and their windows partnership did not go well. How many people are using Lumia without complaining.
I've used Lumia and I remember how complicated it was to use that phone. Had to switch to my tecno because of the Andriod ios
NaijaTechGuy:

Drop 3310 on top Phantom 6 see wetin go happen..
grin grin.. Hope you listened to the podcast tho
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Nokia and their windows partnership did not go well. How many people are using Lumia without complaining.
I've used Lumia and I remember how complicated it was to use that phone. Had to switch to my tecno because of the Andriod ios

Nokia Will Definitely Knock Tecno Out.. The first 3 days had up to 1 million orders for the phone In China.

That's a massive Milestone.. After the MWC. Tecno may have to keep up with Nokia's pace to succeed.
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by Ksslib(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Nokia Will Definitely Knock Tecno Out.. The first 3 days had up to 1 million orders for the phone In China.

That's a massive Milestone.. After the MWC. Tecno may have to keep up with Nokia's pace to succeed.
Not also forgetting to mention that new Nokia 6 - which was just realised in China - sold out in 2 minutes.

Freaking two minutes, that's less than the amount of time it takes some tecno phones to load after punching a button. grin
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by Floridax(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
make we wait and see sha......stop saying what u don't know......u think tecno will just seat down and look abi...
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by kolexepana: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nokia that have sold their future to microsoft
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Xhaka and Kolexepana do you both follow Tech News At all..
Nokia doesn't work with Microsoft anymore Maybe you should have a look at this
http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/01/nokia-6-gets-sold-out-in-first-minute.html
And
http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/01/introducing-nokia-6-first-nokia.html
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Xhaka and Kolexepana do you both follow Tech News At all..

Nokia doesn't work with Microsoft anymore
Maybe you should have a look at this

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/01/nokia-6-gets-sold-out-in-first-minute.html

And

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/01/introducing-nokia-6-first-nokia.html

Hi,
Please I was getting a steady traffic before ,but it reduced quite drastically.. What might be the cause?
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jadeite:

Hi,
Please I was getting a steady traffic before ,but it reduced quite drastically.. What might be the cause?

Depends on your traffic source - did you stop sharing posts anywhere?
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by excanny: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
shiftback:

lol. grin Seems like the dude just smoked expired weed.
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
excanny:

lol. grin Seems like the dude just smoked expired weed.
Lol na you give me na.. grin.. Hope you listened to the podcast though.
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by HARDDON: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nokia isnt really nokia any more...

Terrible decision in 2011
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by TappGroupNG: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lool, this is simple
Let's do a survey
How many people use a Nokia smartphone and how many use a Tecno smartphone?
NaijaTechGuy:

Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by Kenneth10110(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Guy which kind of thinking mentality is this no offense but why compare 3310 with phantom 6 how old are you 90?. Haba compare Nokia 6 with Phantom 6. Watch out how Tecno will rock 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
shiftback:

OP o o o
cheesy

Well I guess Nokia 3310 will be converted to a smartphone.
Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2017
I for one, I like competition because it will force our favorite brands to always be at their best.

If Nokia will beat Tecno hands down, then it should be ready to reduce its pricing...

Remember that Tecno and Nokia were once in the market...yet majority of Nigerians went for Tecno.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Will Knock Out Tecno This Year - Podcast by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:
I for one, I like competition because it will force our favorite brands to always be at their best.

If Nokia will beat Tecno hands down, then it should be ready to reduce its pricing...

Remember that Tecno and Nokia were once in the market...yet majority of Nigerians went for Tecno.

Well.. If I remember clearly during the time of Java devices.. Majority of Nigerians went for Nokia.. Even though Tecno devices supported Java.

The only reason people switched to Tecno was because of Nokia's mistake of switching to Windows.. Let me ask you this..?.. If Nokia switched to Android at the right time would you purchase a Tecno device.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Cheated Or Scammed On JIJI Or OLX / Drive Traffic From Any Source To Your Blog ..... / Real True Caller ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.