Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4472907 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Khutie: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Make una help me wid sure 3-5odd...abeg una
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zinachidi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
47xxx:
pls can anyone here loan me 12k, i will pay 15k on monday.. Pls if u stay in PH i have my laptop as collateral, if u don't i promise to pay u back on monday. Its urgent pls, i need it to get some materials for my project i'm a finalist... i know its difficult to take d word of a stranger. Buh pls gimme a chance.

Can someone help me out, i'm a trustworthy guy, u can ask those who have done business with me.. Cc: zinachidi, yneme3e.. to name a few..

Those two guys i gave sure 15 odds, that said they will show me love if it clicks, e don click now, una dey shun me, i won't mention names, una sabi unaself,. No worries..
i can vouch for this guy,. Currently broke, i'd have helped..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
emmyspark007:

No interswitch
interswitch na same thing with quickteller,interswitch is d parent company,the mistake most pple make is dt they go to d bank to waste their time,interswitch sends out d fund ,network can hang the money,your money isn't with ur bank or bonanzawin,ur money is with quickteller ,and always mk sure you take action dt very day,it happens to me a lot,I Neva ever go bank,just call quickteller,tell them the problem,they will contact bonanzawin with screenshot evidence that it left their system,bonanzawin go respond say them no see am,quickteller go contact your bank to return the money,cancel d bonanzawin transaction,then in 5 days you get alert. While all dis is going on you will be privy to all correspondence BTW bonanzawin and quickteller,see this screenshot to make you understand better

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

Book games you will see something like use bonus.
Tap it and chose any amount you want to use from the bonus.

Thanks boss, that actual worked and now I can bet with it. I was thinking I will claim and add it to the money I have in the account. Thanks once again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by WilliamKhan(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
If your spirit Leads you....

3QNWMJ7

Total Odds: 18.60
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

Thanks boss, that actual worked and now I can bet with it. I was thinking I will claim and add it to the money I have in the account. Thanks once again
Can you fund me?
no amount is small.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by teechedah: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bro, u need to consider that UEFA champs teams will bench some of there key player over the weekend. #stake wisely
myfreewap:

Your game edited... 3QNNNJQ
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
vampire2020:
You think Juventus na psg...okay oh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
oboy this light breakfast almost choke o,but at the end,if you observe table manners,don't talk while you eat,evrytin go dey alryt. Thank you delic. Lunch loading

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zoedicus: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

Barrister Falana in the making.
WeDONsah

Lols
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
gmacnoms:
I edited and followed played @dis 3QNWP56. I also played dis incase I bcome too busy over d weekend
3QNNHYN
O bob, i dy fear on ur behalf o grin
all na risk sha and some element of luck i did check them out before playin tho, Greens!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

Can you fund me?
no amount is small.

How do I do that bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

How do I do that bro?
who funded for you??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gmacnoms(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
sevantex:

O bob, i dy fear on ur behalf o grin

all na risk sha and some element of luck
i did check them out before playin tho, Greens!
lol. I change 2.5 to 1.5. It's all luck, and it's bin shining on me of late

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

who funded for you??

I registered and funded myself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenooff(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kenooff:
Predictions for UEFA Europa league is out both single preview analysis and accumulator tips

Lyon vs Beskitas: Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score at 1.83
Celta Vigo vs Genk: Over 2.5 goals at 1.86
Ajax vs Schalke 04: Both teams to score yes at 1.76
total odds 6+

BANKER OF THE DAY

Ajax vs Schalke 04: Ajax win at 2.25

For more accumulator tips check: UEFA Europa League Analysis, bet tips, Accumulator and Prediction http://umpireline.net/uefa-europa-league-analysis-bet-tips-accumulator-prediction/

Total team goal – Ajax over 1.5 goals at 2.35
Ajax win and over 2.5 goals at 3.65

For more analysis read: Ajax vs Schalke 04: Preview, Analysis and Bet Tips http://umpireline.net/ajax-vs-schalke-04-preview-analysis-bet-tips/

Under 2.5 goals at 1.76
Manchester United win at 1.95
Read more analysis at: Anderlecht vs Manchester United: Preview, Analysis and Prediction http://umpireline.net/anderlecht-vs-manchester-united/
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
fabiano09:

interswitch na same thing with quickteller,interswitch is d parent company,the mistake most pple make is dt they go to d bank to waste their time,interswitch sends out d fund ,network can hang the money,your money isn't with ur bank or bonanzawin,ur money is with quickteller ,and always mk sure you take action dt very day,it happens to me a lot,I Neva ever go bank,just call quickteller,tell them the problem,they will contact bonanzawin with screenshot evidence that it left their system,bonanzawin go respond say them no see am,quickteller go contact your bank to return the money,cancel d bonanzawin transaction,then in 5 days you get alert. While all dis is going on you will be privy to all correspondence BTW bonanzawin and quickteller,see this screenshot to make you understand better
wow...thanks.DULY NOTED..but in my current situation do i wait for the date given to me by my bank??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

I registered and funded myself
you can as well do that for my account can I send my ID?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
emmyspark007:

wow...thanks.DULY NOTED..but in my current situation do i wait for the date given to me by my bank??
just wait,there's nothing u can do now,if u believe in any god,pray,30 days is too much

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

you can as well do that for my account can I send my ID?

So instead of putting my own ID, I will just put yours there? And how much?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

So instead of putting my own ID, I will just put yours there? And how much?
any amount.
https://www.quickteller.com/bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JobnPromo: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bonanzawin

Megabet

The two site get the Same odd and layout.... Chia....which one shd I choose

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

Any help you could on my earlier post, what can I do to get the said bonus I was given.
which bonus bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

any amount.

Ok am on it...That's your name right?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

which bonus bro

A guy helped me already bro, thanks abunch
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
3QP87HT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by myfreewap(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

any amount.

It's done, enjoy...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello feelas/punters in the house I can't fund with my First Verve Card. I just downloaded QuickTeller app can I change the OTP there?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mickaelmatherz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
zinachidi:
i can vouch for this guy,. Currently broke, i'd have helped..
If u can vouch 4him, u can also help him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

It's done, enjoy...
Thanks man I appreciate.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by awomike4u(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

Ok am on it...That's your name right?
Bros, abeg help your boy too Username: Awomike4u ID: 3545127
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfreewap:

Ok am on it...That's Idright?
Yes bro. please do modify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)