Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4518663 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

Birds of same feathers flock together. Defending your brother in alms. Get a life!
u can do a check on this moniker never beg for fund. But I detest you for your over righteous attitude. Are you a fool or what? Na you e beg ? He is an adult if wish to beg leave him alone he is solely responsible for his decision you here idiotic being.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2017
Drawsoup:
na ur future father abi wetin be ur problem idiotic being

Ignore this Dolt called iDRIOD..

Maybe he thinks he is better than those he labelled Beggars...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 8:59am On May 01, 2017
Drawsoup:
u can do a check on this moniker never beg for fund. But I detest you for your over righteous attitude. Are you a fool or what? Na you e beg ? He is an adult if wish to beg leave him alone he is solely responsible for his decision you here idiotic being.
This is why Nigeria won't move forward. You all keep encouraging the wrong things. If the fellow starts stealing to bet shey that's when you'll know it's wrong? This is where I leave you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2017
Some people will never stop to amaze me with their childish attitude.....Keep running you mouth dude & am waiting for you to quote me....Very judgemental, always acting like he is better than every one here....Take your pride else where....Stupid slowpoke

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by officialfestus(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

gringringringringrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:02am On May 01, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

You don't see me begging for petty funds here. At least in that department I can say I'm better than you. If you see nothing wrong with begging for gamble funds then BEG your FRIENDS and FAMILY. I'm sure they'd support you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MasterZee: 9:04am On May 01, 2017
Orgryte IS - Osters IF
12 DC

Cork City FC - Saint Patrick's Athletic FC
1 1X2

Ludogorets Razgrad - Cherno More Varna
1 1X2

Celtic U20 - Kilmarnock U20
1 1X2

Dundalk FC - Waterford United FC
1 1X2

KR Reykjavik - Vikingur Reykjavik
1 1X2

FC Anif - SAK 1914 Salzburg
1 1X2

Tallinna FC Flora - FC Kuressaare
1X DC

SV Horn - Floridsdorfer AC
1X DC

Watford - Liverpool
X F5M-1

Malaga - Sevilla
X F5M-1

Dinamo Bucuresti - Fotbal Club Fcsb
Ov CMO1O

12 Odds

Book 3TD36PL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

This is why Nigeria won't move forward. You all keep encouraging the wrong things. If the fellow starts stealing to bet shey that's when you'll know it's wrong? This is where I leave you.
good leave them alone don't stalk them no be u them beg. If them beg u, u fit abuse them. Leave them

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2017
This begging issue is over but you chose to continue hitting on it & you think that makes you a senseible human....Every one saw it & chose to mute but you kept on hitting on it since saturday.....Stupid childish punk full of pride.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2017
K2wise did not complain, you just kari matter for head...Are you the only member here? Body dey sweet you....No wori your shoe size go soon big
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Sheamus007(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2017
3TD3X5D...punters in d house pls help me check dis game well...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:16am On May 01, 2017
bigcee:
This begging issue is over but you chose to continue hitting on it & you thank that makes you s senseible human....Every one saw it & chose to mute but you keep on hitting on it since saturday.....Stupid childish punk full of pride.
Pointing out the wrongs in begging for funds is now being full of pride? If you want to be STUPID FOR LIFE be my guest. It is even funny how those against me are BEGGARS. It doesn't sit well with you lot since I wan spoil market. Get a life! Shameless fool! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by karkinase(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2017
3TD5D25 Stake highly and play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 9:19am On May 01, 2017
all of u stressing that liverpool wont win...will all be disappointed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:20am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:
So Equal2DeTask had to go to another thread to beg for funds. He has finally taken the mantle from opjteam. Nothing we no go see. Someone's future father. That's if he's not a father already. grin
Begging pro.. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:20am On May 01, 2017
Drawsoup:
good leave them alone don't stalk them no be u them beg. If them beg u, u fit abuse them. Leave them
Stalk who? You think I have the time for their sorry lives? I will only complain if they come up here to beg. I don't want them to ruin their lives further. That Bigcee fellow is a perfect example of a RUINED INDIVIDUAL.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

Pointing out the wrongs in begging for funds is now being full of pride? If you want to be STUPID FOR LIFE be my guest. It is even funny how those against me are BEGGARS. It doesn't sit well with you lot since I wan spoil market. Get a life! Shameless fool! grin
I wasn't referring to you....I don't know why you quote me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:22am On May 01, 2017
bigcee:

I wasn't referring to you....I don't know why you quote me.
Even a blind man would know you were referring to me. You didn't have to mention me directly for me to know. Have a nice day.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:24am On May 01, 2017
beamtopola:

Begging pro.. grin
You don see am finish. No shame whatsoever. It's only a matter of time before the guy enter street to beg grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

Stalk who? You think I have the time for their sorry lives? I will only complain if they come up here to beg. I don't want them to ruin their lives further. That Bigcee fellow is a perfect example of a RUINED INDIVIDUAL.
thank God no be your life them ruin. So keep your mouth shot and mind your business. Every adult is solely responsible for his/her decision abi how e take affect you?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

Even a blind man would know you were referring to me. You didn't have to mention me directly for me to know. Have a nice day.
I noticed you don't know how to mind your business....Pls stay out of my comment...Don't quote me next time....Peace

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:26am On May 01, 2017
MasterZee:
Orgryte IS - Osters IF
12 DC

Cork City FC - Saint Patrick's Athletic FC
1 1X2

Ludogorets Razgrad - Cherno More Varna
1 1X2

Celtic U20 - Kilmarnock U20
1 1X2

Dundalk FC - Waterford United FC
1 1X2

KR Reykjavik - Vikingur Reykjavik
1 1X2

FC Anif - SAK 1914 Salzburg
1 1X2

Tallinna FC Flora - FC Kuressaare
1X DC

SV Horn - Floridsdorfer AC
1X DC

Watford - Liverpool
X F5M-1

Malaga - Sevilla
X F5M-1

Dinamo Bucuresti - Fotbal Club Fcsb
Ov CMO1O

12 Odds

Book 3TD36PL
What is X F5M-1?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ziondebade(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:
On a serious note, if una no bet una hand go break? If you don't have funds available for betting then do something else with your time and life. You keep betting with nothing to show for it. Instead of taking a break you say you wan bet by all means. Most of these beggars here would even be capable of stealing for the sole purpose of betting. That's how bad the addiction is. Sad.
Stop this childhood lamentation already. Cant't u do what every responsible adult do and move on with this ur FUNDIND issue. Hia! This ur broken record outburst is becoming unbecoming. I have tried to allow everybody to focus on the main reason for this trend for a whole week now, but your constant KG 1 attitude has constantly dragged us back. I know that made us here to record plenty red ticket this week. You are loosing it brother. Try and bounce back.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:29am On May 01, 2017
Drawsoup:
thank God no be your life them ruin. So keep your mouth shot and mind your business. Every adult is solely responsible for his/her decision abi how e take affect you?
Do you think you sound smart? Every adult being responsible for their actions doesn't mean you won't try to correct a wayward individual. This is why crime thrives in Nigeria.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2017
Ziondebade:
Stop this childhood lamentation already. Cant't u do what every responsible adult do and move on with this ur FUNDIND issue. Hia! This ur broken record outburst is becoming unbecoming. I have tried to allow everybody to focus on the main reason for this trend for a whole week now, but your constant KG 1 attitude has constantly dragged us back. I know that made us here to record plenty red ticket this week. You are loosing it brother. Try and bounce back.
Thank you bros....Its getting too much....I don't do beef on social media...But I swear with my life if this guy dey do this rubbish for my face, na hospital e go see im sef.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 9:31am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

Do you think you sound smart? Every adult being responsible for their actions doesn't mean you won't try to correct a wayward individual. This is why crime thrives in Nigeria.
begging is a crime? how does dis guy think sef....or is ur head so far inside ur ass u cant think straight?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:31am On May 01, 2017
bigcee:

I noticed you don't know how to mind your business....Pls stay out of my comment...Don't quote me next time....Peace
Mind my business in an open forum? You best take your antics private then.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:32am On May 01, 2017
Ziondebade:
Don't you have better things to like beg for funds?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
wtf!!! Since on saturday you just hitting on this issue...I noticed everyone has moved on & you chose to continue the same isse this morning....Na only you dey this forum.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

You don't see me begging for petty funds here. At least in that department I can say I'm better than you. If you see nothing wrong with begging for gamble funds then BEG your FRIENDS and FAMILY. I'm sure they'd support you.

I Bet U don't know Me...Maybe u estimate people's Way of life from here...

I'm well Resonable, well-founded and Judicious More than U think U are(Offline).

None of My Kinship knows Me with this kind of Lifestyle...Cuz I took it as Fun Mostly Online...datz why I do use WGB most time...cuz they accept 5NGN/10NGN...thereby using it to catch fun..

Life is not so serious as u think bro...
At the end of the day all we need is Happiness not Heartbreaks...

Maybe u engross Punting so Serious as a way of life..who knows...datz why u do stake out ur life here...

I'm a light Staker...cuz I enjoy it...No Pains..

N/B: Here is a Faceless Forum...Don't take Everything U see here so serious...

Save ur Face, Face ur Front...

My 2cents..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
CriticMaestro:

begging is a crime? how does dis guy think sef....or is ur head so far inside ur ass u cant think straight?
Can you show me where in my statement I said BEGGING IS A CRIME? Don't display more stupidity than you already have. If you can't read into that post ignore it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Sheamus007(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2017
iDROID:

wetin be ur own self...it concern u....Na people like u dey beg for ticket money self....baba mind ur own f**cking business....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60