Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4449393 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2017
spacks:
I promised earlier to fund today, but seriously alert never enter due to unnecessary delay, private work with there wahala.. But I'm a man of my words, still going to fulfill the pledge.... I have seen the mentions... Sorry to the new bees, I will fund only popular, well known and long serving monikers here when the time comes.. Cheers cool
Alert go come and nepa go give you light make you charge phone fund Guys. I get many acct number. Anyone you like drop am there

Bet9ja- 640395
Nairabet- 73562
Merrybet- 444859
Ebonybet- 2036605

Who no like better thing??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:41am On May 11, 2017
please is it possible to download or have bet9ja virtual football league in ones pc or must one go to bet shop to play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2017
frankyskyboi:
please is it possible to download or have bet9ja virtual football league in ones pc or must one go to bet shop to play
you wan be agent?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zhemyfresh(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Alert go come and nepa go give you light make you charge phone fund Guys. I get many acct number. Anyone you like drop am there

Bet9ja- 640395
Nairabet- 73562
Merrybet- 444859
Ebonybet- 2036605

Who no like better thing??

THIS ONE JUST WEAK ME

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zhemyfresh(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2017
frankyskyboi:

shop virtual is different from private virtual

private virtual is the VFL stuffs

while shop virtual is the normal EPL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hazard1759(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2017

3VLVHT8
3VKQ7YF
3VLP9WZ

I wish us luck!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emijo(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2017
9itewolf:
I jus cook finish one wicked game....... grin grin
Kuku serve the food.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by okeyfineboy(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2017
frankyskyboi:
I can give u a private cashier but u need to fund above 5k...then you can sit in your house to play as you want..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2017
niggas abeg which sure prediction site dey on board... sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fineboynl(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2017
fergieboy:
3vds8mz
how many days game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by imeeti: 8:02am On May 11, 2017
Juzec:
never too happy grin you go still Rollover that 10k plus upto 5 more times....I see for their site say as from 8th of may upward dey go increase the number of bonus Rollover to ten....so maybe you still get to roll am 9 more times sad
not correct.all he has to do now is play 100naira games 8 times, then he can redeem his bonus.so for now he has only 800naira to lose.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tlaw01(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2017
9itewolf:
I jus cook finish one wicked game....... grin grin

quote me wen U drop code abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by otutu123(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2017
fergieboy:
3vds8mz
d matches don finish sha. tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:09am On May 11, 2017
imeeti:
not correct.all he has to do now is play 100naira games 8 times, then he can redeem his bonus.so for now he has only 800naira to lose.
l no get power to argue with you this early morning.....you win cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cititez: 8:10am On May 11, 2017
Hello everyone be warned, i am the same guy that won 1.25m on megabet about two months ago, i never knew that they only invited me to Abuja just to make sure they take my pictures in evidence that they have honoured this payment, can u imagine that after taking those pictures they only gave me 200k out of it promising me that by the end of the month they will complete my money as they were out of cash at that moment, they kept on reaching me on line making to beleive all they told me in Abuja, now its over two months but they are yet to pay, just last weekend as Arsenal beat Man United 2-0 i won 153k and and requested for the withdrawal but its still hanging. They don't answer my calls again and have even blocked my account after i threatened that i will inform people about this. So every one should be careful about this MEGABET, they are fake! Below u can see my last transaction as i won N157,441.18 having the balance of N6,300 as my balance before my last winning but they have seized including the deposits i made before playing. Everybody should be careful!
Bonzoker:
Goodafternoon House.Is it true that MEGABET dont pay anyone.
I jst heard something like that on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by philbubs(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2017
Odd of 2+

1. 11.05.17 20:05
Manchester United - Celta de Vigo (Under/Over 3.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 3.5 goals @ 1.30
Result:
2. 11.05.17 20:05
Olympique Lyon - Ajax Amsterdam (Under/Over 9.5 corners)
Customer type: Over 9.5 corners @ 1.50
Result:
3. 11.05.17 19:45
Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza - Gorgonzola Novara (Will the 4th set be played?)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.45
Result:

Third game is serial A1 feminine Volleyball .
May Greens follow Us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by imeeti: 8:13am On May 11, 2017
Juzec:
l no get power to argue with you this early morning.....you win cool
I have tried it, I advice the guy to try it and give you feed back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Benny4(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2017
kingwill2050:
They are still searching for the correct red color to use in REDDING that ticket. Just relax and sleep. Red comes in the morning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fergieboy: 8:18am On May 11, 2017
Cititez:
Hello everyone be warned, i am the same guy that won 1.25m on megabet about two months ago, i never knew that they only invited me to Abuja just to make sure they take my pictures in evidence that they have honoured this payment, can u imagine that after taking those pictures they only gave me 200k out of it promising me that by the end of the month they will complete my money as they were out of cash at that moment, they kept on reaching me on line making to beleive all they told me in Abuja, now its over two months but they are yet to pay, just last weekend as Arsenal beat Man United 2-0 i won 153k and and requested for the withdrawal but its still hanging. They don't answer my calls again and have even blocked my account after i threatened that i will inform people about this. So every one should be careful about this MEGABET, they are fake! Below u can see my last transaction as i won N157,441.18 having the balance of N6,300 as my balance before my last winning but they have seized including the deposits i made before playing. Everybody should be careful!
Gobe

Cc k2wise

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sandammy(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2017
Cititez:
If this story is true, then one should stick to bookies who have been tested and trustworthy. I believe bet9ja, Nairabet, and other few have the widest market options. That was how a guy won millions of Naira predicting correct scores and d bookie could not honor the payment.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:25am On May 11, 2017
Is it really a surprise to you guys about this megabet thingy undecided

Some of us have been quite vocal from get go, dishing out several warnings

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:26am On May 11, 2017
imeeti:
I have tried it, I advice the guy to try it and give you feed back
OK I have understood you now...I think when you tried yours the bonus they gave you was #100....I think he has just #2250 to lose from the money....since he would be staking #250 nine more times from the 10k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by odiagabros(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2017
spacks:
I promised earlier to fund today, but seriously alert never enter due to unnecessary delay, private work with there wahala.. But I'm a man of my words, still going to fulfill the pledge.... I have seen the mentions... Sorry to the new bees, I will fund only popular, well known and long serving monikers here when the time comes.. Cheers cool
31480 bet9ja Odiakaose
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lucasinho(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2017
Cititez:

And u keep on using them

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 8:31am On May 11, 2017
Cititez:
I remember when Rakiticbarca, mystangel and Gangster1ms also made some claims about this scam of a bookie, many ignored, and thier ceo Naijaguy will come and counter anybody who speaks ill of the stupid bookie Shebi una don see am, fast payout ko, a bookie that don't have money again and does fast payout, abeg wetin we go dey collect as payout? Our sins undecided, guyz they are only 2 bookie we know in Nigeria which is nairabet and bet9ja merrybet abeg make we stick to dem oo I think it this fast payout of a thing they are using in deceiving punters

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fineboynl(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2017
why is bet9ja getting blackouts. anyone experiencing it. I have cleared caches and refresh tired.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lucasinho(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2017
vampire2020:
I remember when Rakiticbarca and mystangel also made some claims about this scam of a bookie, many ignored, and thier ceo Naijaguy will come and counter anybody who speaks ill of the stupid bookie Shebi una don see am, fast payout ko, a bookie that don't have money again and does fast payout, abeg wetin we go dey collect as payout? Our sins lipsrsealed, guyz they are only 2 bookie we know in Nigeria which is nairabet and bet9ja abeg make we stick to dem oo

add MerrYBet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by willjoe: 8:37am On May 11, 2017
Anyone that can remix 4-6 betslips shud please signify
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:45am On May 11, 2017
willjoe:
Anyone that can remix 4-6 betslips shud please signify
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:46am On May 11, 2017
some people cool walai,I for don go scatter their office for abj since,megabet never jam,Mr 1.2 Milla just never ready to collect your money,if u ready better go crazy on their ass,if u no get men wey u go take make the movement,just hire 2 soldiers,it won't cost us up to 200k,fly them to abj,just make sure u got your proof,dem go pay tru their nose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2017
austino677:
lol... I was telling him that lionsbet.com marked some dnb as lost he said not possible I showed him... I never said.. They marked the whole I won as lost or any of my complete won ticket as lost... He should checked some of my other post.. I said good things about lionsbet.com... Merci

@Austino677, please research on how DNB works when it is chosen as one of the selections in an accumulator bet. Lionsbet bet does not mark DNB as a lost bet. DNB is DNB on any betting platform.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2017
Cititez:
Na wa o!!! I don't care how long Bet9ja takes before I receive my alart.....Having confidence on a bookie(bet9ja) is all that matters....I really don't give fvck about (ebonybet, megabet, lionsbet, billonairebet, bonanzawin) ....Y'all know what happened to 1960bet, their liver go soon fail them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.