Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4448662 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Benny4(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Thank God for that thing wey drain your sub.

Na another village mass transit for occur

Lagoon for get client today, no mind d Otondo, him see 1:0 come dey vow mortuary vow here. Him go take oath soon grin cheesy tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
► Date : 16.05.2017
► Time : 17:45
► League : ALGERI: Division 1
► Match: USM Alger-Oran
► Tip : X/1 (HalfTime/FullTime)
► Odd : 5.00
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 5:46pm On May 16, 2017
Calebsky:
► Date : 16.05.2017
► Time : 17:45
► League : ALGERI: Division 1
► Match: USM Alger-Oran
► Tip : X/1 (HalfTime/FullTime)
► Odd : 5.00

GREAT TIP

BUY WHY POST SO LATE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 5:48pm On May 16, 2017
LET ME SHARE SOMETHING WITH EVERYONE HERE

ONLY 85% SECURITY

14+ ODDS

2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MediumStout(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
[s]Good day everyone!

With the response the guy that asked for 2k got

I should be discouraged doing this but I'm going to try.

I desperately need 200k, it's got to do with my education

Time it's ticking on me and if I don't get this money my 4yrs at the university would go to waste with no certificate to show to my parents

If you feel a need to help please contact me privately(Pm) and I will give you the full story,I'm a really private person and wouldn't want to share my story here for everyone to read.

Please no insults,it's a sensitive issue to me and it took me a lot of courage to type this here,wouldn't want to regret it at the end of the day.

I understand this is not the most favorable place to do this but we never know were our help could come from.

Thanks [/s]

E be like say u dey mad. You desperately need 200k You no sabi go bet9ja shop go try your luck with 100 naira? We be father Xmas for here abi here be like MMM wey dey provide help To slap you dey hungry me. Una go just cook up useless story and start doing fine bara on Internet. You expect people that have been squeezed by Alabi since the beginning of season till the end to give u 200k if their ticket green? You better go learn mechanic or Shoe maker if school no possible. After all those wey kuku get the so called certificate no see work. Useless thief undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Benny4(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
MediumStout:

You desperately need 200k You no sabi go bet9ja shop go try your luck with 100 naira? We be father Xmas for here abi here be like MMM wey dey provide help To slap you dey hungry me. Una go just cook up useless story and start doing fine bara on Internet. Yoy expect people that have been squeezed by Alabi since the beginning of season till the end to give u 200k? You better go learn mechanic or Shoe maker if school no possible. After all those wey kuku get the so called certificate no see work. Useless thief undecided

Hehehe, bet why evulz grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 5:57pm On May 16, 2017
decency13:

@2dice01 you can rant, show your sentimental bias which your paymaster has endeared in you but the fact still remains Lionsbet has come to stay and our offers and services speak volumes! What happened to the copy and past wuru-wuru first deposit bonus your paymaster came up with and later removed because it is bullshit? It is time you take your destiny by your hand and say no to modern slavery. #LionsbetTheKingsArena
i laugh in spanish ilu-oke cheesy

Until you and other(new) indomie bookies can stand the sand/test of time

Lastly no be you go tell us say na fish dey inside sardine

Thats the work of we de consumers ...lets your customers do that for you

Have a dope day cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
I
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
Forza juventus... Look at my innocent dybala nwa cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
But your platform is also guilty of the first deposit bonus scam, how do you expect me to rollover a game having a minimum of 1.2 odds of 5 events in a slip and roll it over five (5) time and expect me to get a result. It all points to the fact that those bonuses are just baits, I even mentioned you to make verification after my deposit but you ignored and instead attended to other monickers.

Rakiticbarca, 5 times rollover is fair enough requirements as obtainable in the industry, more on Lionsbet, you don't have to loose the benefit that your account has been enjoying prior to the first deposit bonus been given. As regards, your account that you talked about, stating your username or customer ID is a good starting point. Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MediumStout(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Thanks man

Your contribution is well appreciated

Guy forget all this emotional blackmail. No one is going to give you 200kobo here. Open a bet account, fund and start punting and lets see how easy it is for you to make 200k. You just open your gutter mouth dey demand 200k like say we dey pluck money on trees. After forecasting, playing and by chance a ticket greens, you expect people to give u 200k because u wan go school. Your format no click, try linda ikeji site. She fit help u. Here na for hustlers angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gnykelly(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2017
smcotty:
Baba has finally picked my call ooo, my bank debit Alert has never reached 50k buh today bet9ja go pay me 400K...
make una Epp thank Baba God fah...

B919CCCSCQTTZ-1843784

have you been paid.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
decency13:

Rakiticbarca, 5 times rollover is fair enough requirements as obtainable in the industry, more on Lionsbet, you don't have to loose the benefit that your account has been enjoying prior to the first deposit bonus been given. As regards, your account that you talked about, stating your username or customer ID is a good starting point. Thanks.
lol.. ... There're alot of low punters here looking for cheap attention..... Well.... I won all your bonus with two different account... . Now closed one.. ... KingsArena cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2017
gnykelly:

have you been paid.
u wan kidnap am? shocked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 16, 2017
I
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Thanks man

Your contribution is well appreciated

ain't coming to hit @ u
but in here is not where you will get a dime not to talk of 200k (that is some people 3 months salary)
so may be u did try else where

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2017
austino677:
Forza juventus... Look at my innocent dybala nwa cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MediumStout(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2017
Calebsky:

Guy u be angel GAY-briel Abi why u dey drool on dybala pictures since? We tell you say we no know am?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Liamm(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2017
TVTKOKO:
see dis one dey form supervisor o.. Abeg drop games make we see.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2017
WISHING A BROTHER GOODLUCK

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
I

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2017
MediumStout:

Guy u be angel GAY-briel Abi why u dey drool on dybala pictures since? We tell you say we no know am?

He's a friend and i have lots of his collections

Below is just 2 days ago

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
MediumStout:

E be like say u dey mad. You desperately need 200k You no sabi go bet9ja shop go try your luck with 100 naira? We be father Xmas for here abi here be like MMM wey dey provide help To slap you dey hungry me. Una go just cook up useless story and start doing fine bara on Internet. You expect people that have been squeezed by Alabi since the beginning of season till the end to give u 200k if their ticket green? You better go learn mechanic or Shoe maker if school no possible. After all those wey kuku get the so called certificate no see work. Useless thief undecided
Oboy see fatality

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 16, 2017
I love dybala's left arm tattoo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
Booking Number:3WDS2YR

Betslip
No. Selections 2
Insert Booking Number info
LOAD
Arsenal - Sunderland
2nd Highest Scoring Half
Manchester City - West Brom
Over Corner(10.5) O/U Corner 10.5
Multiple
Odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2017
austino677:
lol.. ... There're alot of low punters here looking for cheap attention..... Well.... I won all your bonus with two different account... . Now closed one.. ... KingsArena cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
Calebsky:
Booking Number:3WDS2YR

Betslip
No. Selections 2
Insert Booking Number info
LOAD
Arsenal - Sunderland
2nd Highest Scoring Half
Manchester City - West Brom
Over Corner(10.5) O/U Corner 10.5
Multiple
Odds

dis tip looks unlike you...the confidence level is low

HSH is a game of luck ...man city option not that bad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
2dice01:

Lion kini bros Lie-on no bet cheesy
If you no be agent...You go be upcoming agent

Other bookies are cool
watz ur reason?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:50pm On May 16, 2017
Calebsky:

Below is just 2 days ago

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
Calebsky:

Below is just 2 days ago
Na so

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Na so
blame that glo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
decency13:

@2dice01 you can rant, show your sentimental bias which your paymaster has endeared in you but the fact still remains Lionsbet has come to stay and our offers and services speak volumes! What happened to the copy and past wuru-wuru first deposit bonus your paymaster came up with and later removed because it is bullshit? It is time you take your destiny by your hand and say no to modern slavery. #LionsbetTheKingsArena
Is this what you are paid to do?... You keep coming @anyone who criticise Lionsbet...I didnt see where the guy said anything bad against the bookie...I thought they pay you to promote their bookie nd not abuse those that criticise your bookie...I always thought critism makes a organisation stronger...But that doesnt occur to you.. Are you feeling guilty or what?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)