Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,803 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4490144 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ednut1(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2017
Fixed game. Got it from Wes brown. Man utd palace. 2/x @ 15 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by beautyfunke(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2017
IRIEBOY:
lolz i need 1.5..any team can score and I will be ok..
it look like Celtic were not serious with this match

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by klabi(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

OK.
SORRY.
MY MOUTH TOO NO GOOD SOMETIMES I JUST DEY TRY CONTROL AM smiley
mailed you ....but message is being blocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2017
baddooski:
Its a priviledge to be part of this new thread..

I wanna share a strategy that work for me...

What i usually do is analysing matches for friday, sat and sunday to give me 5 odd. After every successive winning, what i usually do is divide the total cash into 5 parts, then i save 2 parts and rollover the remaining 3 parts for another 5 odd.

My start-up capital was N850 and i realise 352k in total since i started the project.

I hail all my oga in the thread.
lhimeet, calebsky, chiadiakaobi, vikings, bjhaid, vikkiboi and others.

I see you grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 21, 2017
Obere4u:

Yea
ur whatsapp no.?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HumorMe(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2017
bigcee:
Bros abeg o grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 21, 2017
@davedgr8, ur no.?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HumorMe(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2017
beautyfunke:
it look like Celtic were not serious with this match
Were?

If it's past tense,why we stressing,babe?

grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
PH3rdSon:
Guys,

Thank you all for your suggestions, supports and even bashing.

The money I used was my spare money, and I absolutely know the rules of punting.

Funny enough, I have staked 350k before, and I lost (I was checking for the slip number to show, but Bet9ja has cleared it off, since it's more than a month ago).

If you noticed, that game was 2 minutes away from being GREEN, but that is football for you.

Thank you guys, and let us relax about this issue.

Note: Most of my winning bonuses I made in the past, I give almost all of it to the less privileged and friends.

I am no HushPuppi, but I am on track.

You don't need to explain anything to them bro. Broke people will never understand. I can remember when my landlord was disturbing me for rent. I did a lot of expenses then and I was going broke. I simply went to my bank and transferred 300 thousand to my bet9ja account through an agent. That same day I played only real madrid and Barcelona and PSG. Want to know how I made their odds big?

I gave all of them 2 goals deficit! That is minus 2! PSG won 5-0, Madrid 4-1 Barcelona 4-1!... Do the maths and know how much came back. Am only telling this story for those that don't understand the idea behind big staking!... No long stories! Need I tell you I have renewed my rent?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HumorMe(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
IRIEBOY:
lolz i need 1.5..any team can score and I will be ok..
You ok now?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

Date: 21/05/2017
Time: 11:00am
League: Spain Segunda B Playoffs
Match: Atletico Baleares VS. C.D. Toledo
Tips: [ 1-0 ] Correct Score
Odds: 10.00
Safety: 100000001%
Source: #MrMichaelGreensTips

THIS ONE HAS GREENED ALREADY

HOW MANY OF UNA CHOP CLEAN MOOUTH

FIXED MATCH DEY OR E NO DEY?

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
Calebsky:

When was this transaction?

Kindly make it explicit.....

I recall i have had collaborations in the past on fixed matches with conditions, but not anymore......

It's not a matter of good english...It's a matter of sincerity and integrity...

There's a cloud of witnesses under and above the heavens...

well, am not here to argue with u. I fell into ur hands when I newly started betting. Just want ppl calling u god sent to be careful before u intelligently collect fixed game subscription from them. Like I said at dat time u claimed abt 8 to 10 persons will pay for the match. I have pics evidences but I won't go dat far. Don't take it personal!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HumorMe(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You don't need to explain anything to them bro. Broke people will never understand. I can remember when my landlord was disturbing me for rent. I did a lot of expenses then and I was going broke. I simply went went to my bank and transferred 300 thousand to my bet9ja account through an agent. That same day I played only real madrid and Barcelona and PSG. Want to know how I made their odds big?

I gave all of them 2 goals deficit! That is minus 2! PSG won 5-0, Madrid 4-1 Barcelona 4-1!... Do the maths and know how much came back. Am only telling this story for those that don't understand the idea behind big staking!... No long stories! Need I tell you I have renewed my rent?
God must've felt pity for your soul.

One thing must kill a man tho!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

oya give me one sure one nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HumorMe(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
delloite:
well, am not here to argue with u. I fell into ur hands when I newly started betting. Just want ppl calling u god sent to be careful before u intelligently collect fixed game subscription from them. Like I said at dat time u claimed abt 8 to 10 persons will pay for the match. I have pics evidences but I won't go dat far. Don't take it personal!
Abeg o,go far o.

Hate wolves in sheep clothing.

Prefer you stay in wolf clothing.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by klabi(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

Mailed you Sir......but was blocked overtime ......na 1k remain for acct help me with any odd .....even if 2 odds make I smile today wink
ThePuntFixer:

Mailed you Sir......but was blocked overtime ......na 1k remain for acct help me with any odd .....even if 2 odds make I smile today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

If there is anything like fixed match and you are not a criminal, Why are you charging people to get it? Why not just give it to people for free because of the situation of things in the country and then go ahead and play it too? Because logically speaking, if am so sure of a game, I will play that your 10 odds with 1 million naira to get 10 million! Abi no be fixed match again? Why then do I need to ask people for paltry change or ever beg in my life?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tempest01(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
Medium risk, high returns

3X69H36
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
HumorMe:
God must've felt pity for your soul.

One thing must kill a man tho!

Why do you people like using the name of the almighty in vain? This is gambling and pure luck. Are you aware that their are people who played the opposite of what I played and they lost? Are you saying "God" did not pity them?

Take for instance the guy that played PSG to win with 100 k .. Are you aware that there are those who double chanced CAEN with 100k too? Who do you think God will favour? Or don't you think God should steer clear of the games so that WHAT WILL BE, CAN BE?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fineboynl(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
is there any site I can select only the league I want livescores from. I am tired at looking all league matches from flashscore. eye de turn me to de scrow up and down.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fineboynl(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
good one Sassuolo half this time game already settled
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kingwill2050(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
From me to you................... This game was given to me in my dream.................... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 3x6fzly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmaskyblue(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
3X6FBJ9
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
10eola:

FC Neman Grodno - FC Krumkachi
1 & Over(1.5) 2.58

RSC Anderlecht - KV Oostende
Over(2.5) 1.36

Cambuur Leeuwarden - MVV Maastricht
1/1 2.16

Milan - Bologna
1 HT 1.66

Strommen IF - Kongsvinger IL
12 & Ov(1.5) 1.60

Servette Geneva FC - FC Wohlen
1 & Over(1.5) 1.85

Braunschweig - Karlsruher
1/1 2.05

Arsenal - Everton
Over Corner(9.5) 1.42

Total Odd : 108.41
Booking Number:3X5P9WD
Good luck!

No need waiting till 5 bro, Pa Alabi is known to be very impatient grin cheesy grin

Your bank alert na gbagam cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
klabi:
Mailed you Sir......but was blocked overtime ......na 1k remain for acct help me with any odd .....even if 2 odds make I smile today winkMailed you Sir......but was blocked overtime ......na 1k remain for acct help me with any odd .....even if 2 odds make I smile today
3x652g2. Hurry nd play that!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mahkanjuh: 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
There are very gud punters here I must say.
but, the easiest way to wreck yourself as a punter is to just come here n be picking all those random n careless games.
it is sudden appearance in the village
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
kingwill2050:
From me to you................... This game was given to me in my dream.................... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 3x6fzly
Oga you better take back your game & go back to sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by UpLoaded: 2:40pm On May 21, 2017
Good Luck.
3X6HSFR

Banker of the Day. Dont Miss this.

Arsenal - Everton

Away corner over 3.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
See how goals plenty for Russian league, if you carry them now, na so so 0-0 you go dey see....

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
This man united squad sha, hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2017
iamexcelblog:

If there is anything like fixed match and you are not a criminal, Why are you charging people to get it? Why not just give it to people for free because of the situation of things in the country and then go ahead and play it too? Because logically speaking, if am so sure of a game, I will play that your 10 odds with 1 million naira to get 10 million! Abi no be fixed match again? Why then do I need to ask people for paltry change or ever beg in my life?
@bolded is the 1billion naira question non of them will answer.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2017
delloite:
they won't understand..

When I was saying it, they think i av personal beef with him.. who has time for that.. Just pointing out d obvious

CALEBSKY will bring u to zero level if u follow his picks.. People who re here way back 2013 wl attest to it.. #Peace

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.