Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452235 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wenzel:
Heavy stake- Mexico v Senegal
France v italy
Usa v new zealand.
All 12 ft. 2odds
DUSTED-
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
afoltundeseun:
narrow escape. I am the new mr low odd
grin dis must b d only green ticket 4 week 3

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Machinemayana:
Whats the HIKE of low odd of a thing? Seen many peepz bragging of winning odds of 1.3 to 2.0 as in whats dat, No big deal... I can give u guys 1.3odds daily for 30days nd i can assure u, it will never i mean never, Cast. So u all should chill... Give us Green 50odds nd above, Den u can brag.
lol cheesy

You talk like predicting an odd of 1.30 for 30 days is very easy sad

Your post is 'funny'. If you can predict an 'uncastable' 1.3 odds for 30 days, you are meant to be a multi-millionaire by now. So, what do you needs 50 odds for? sad

From your post, its clear you are a 'green horn' in punting

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
DrProf:

You accuse someone of bragging by bragging.
Don't mind that newbie who thinks he can predict an odd of 1.30 correctly from january to december

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fastecash:
BESTBET
TENNIS
Almago VS Del Potro

Over 33.5 games
odd: 1.65
RETIRED
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fastecash:
BESTBET
TENNIS
Sevastova A. VS Bouchard E. 1

odds:1.55
wooooooooon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jackhammer(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cabinteely FC - University College Dublin
UNDER 1.5 GOALS FULLTIME
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fastecash:
BESTBET
Czech Republic U20 - Cyprus U21 -:- 1
woooooon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
BESTBET VOLLEYBALL

Portugal W VS Finland W. 1

Odd: 1.86
Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ekhemini(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

LET ME ADD MY VOICE TO THIS ONE

Akhisar Bld Spor vs Kardemir Karabukspor
Akhisar's last 6 match have seen them win 6, scoring 23 and conceding just 1. Karabukspor is the worst away team in the Turkish super leage this season wining 1, drawing 3 and losing 12. Akhisar shouldnt lose the match while scoring more than 1 goal. Verdict is Akhisar double chance and over1.5 goals.

INFO: The Guest team are in a very bad situation and will be without 10 of their first team players. CLEAN TIP AND A HOME WIN ALL THE WAY
I'll check up on the news, might change it to home win and over 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ekhemini(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
ThePuntFixer:
Ekhemini is a well-known football analyst to me. Very sound at it. Pitaqua boys should know that. Only if this monicker is not the one i know
"Pitaqua boys" doesn't sound like something I've heard before o. The monicker might not be the one you know. All the same, may the odds favour us

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
the game is fixed match
Kauno Zalgiris - Zalgiris

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekhemini:
Tomorrow's match preview by me

Dundalk vs Cork
14 of Dundalk's 16 matches this season has been over 1.5 with them scoring in all but 1 while 15 of Cork's 16 matches has been over 1.5 with them scoring in all 16 matches. They have already met this season with Dundalk losing 1-2 to cork at home. So this match should see over1.5 goals.

Basel vs St. Gallen
Last 8 of Basel's league game has been over 2.5 with both teams finding the net in the last 7 while St.Gallen have scored at least a goal in 7 out of their last 10 matches. They have met 3 times this season with Basel wining 0-3, 1-0, 1-3. This match should see over2.5 goals with the possibility of St.Gallen grabbing at least one goal and with Basel not losing at home this season, I think they will want to win their last match at home which also happens to be the last match of the season. Basel are also capable of scoring 3 goals in this match.

Lugano vs Luzern
Lugano have scored in 9 out of their last 10 matches with 8 wins, 1draw and 1loss. 7 of these matches have seen both teams finding the net. Luzern have scored in 8 of their last 9 matches with both teams finding the net 6 times. Lugano have scored 52 goals this season and conceded 60 goals while Luzern have scored 61 goals and conceded 66. They have met times this season with Lugano wining the most recent 0-2 while luzern won the other 2-1, 1-2. This fixture should see both teams finding the net.

Lugo vs Levante
Levante have already won promotion to Spanish primera division losing only 6 times this season with all the losses coming away from home. Lugo's last 5 home matches has been 3 wins, 1draw and 1 loss while Levante's last 5 away has seen 3 draws, 2 losses and no win. Both teams have nothing to play for except pride and levante being table toppers won't want to lose to a team that has lost 4 of their last 6 matches scoring just 3 goals. Last 20 matches of levante has been under4.5 goals while 1 in the last 20 of lugo has been over4.5. With these, levante double chance and under 4.5 goals should come in.

Akhisar Bld Spor vs Kardemir Karabukspor
Akhisar's last 6 match have seen them win 6, scoring 23 and conceding just 1. Karabukspor is the worst away team in the Turkish super leage this season wining 1, drawing 3 and losing 12. Akhisar shouldnt lose the match while scoring more than 1 goal. Verdict is Akhisar double chance and over1.5 goals.

Antalyaspor vs Gaziantepspor
Antalyaspor have won 4 of their last 5 matches scoring 11 goals and conceding 4 while Gaziantepspor, a team that is already relegated have lost 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5, scoring 1 and conceding a whooping 14 goals. This is the last match of the season and with the home team being assured of finishing in 5th place will want to sign off with a win so I'm backing a home win.

Cobh Ramblers vs Wexford
Irish second division. Cobh Ramblers have played 7 home matches this season wining 4, drawing 3 and losing none. Wexford on the other hand are the worst team(both home and away) in the division. Out of 14 matches, they have won 1, drawn 4 and lost 9. They have also played 7 away matches drawing 1 and losing 6, scoring only 1 goal and conceding 15. They have already met twice this season with Cobh wining 1-2 and drawing 1-1 at home. I can't see Cobh losing this one and with them being the division's best attack with 22 goals, facing the division's worst team with 2nd worst defence, this match should see them score more than once. So verdict is cobh double chance and over 1.5 goals.

Besiktas vs Osmanlispor
This match is being played on saturday, just using it to increase odds as I can't see the league champions failing to win their last home match of the season in front of their fans. The away team which have already secured their status as a top flight team for next season, have lost their last 5 matches, scoring just 1 and conceding 9 goals. While Besiktas who are league champions have not lost a home match this season and will want to lift the league trophy with a win. So I'm backing a home win.

Bet9ja booking number : 3YBBLB2 odds are dropping drastically.

N/B: These are no fixed matches. We know most times events don't follow statistics. So I won't be held responsible if any of these events goes south. Lool
Please feel free to share your opinions or modifications or additions. We are all here to learn and help each other.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
sartee:

Correct me then sir...

Cashoput is allowed in Bet9ja shops.

How can I Cash Out?

In-store Cash Out
You simply hand in the ticket that you want to Cash Out to the cashier, and the cashier will pay you the money that you are owed. This can be done Live or Pre-game.

Online Cash Out
Simply login to your account and select "My Bets". Those with the "Cash Out icon can be cashed out immediately.

See the above from bet9ja's website.

The problem is that agents erroneously see cashout as reducing the money they would make. The money they make doesnt change whether everybody wins or losses, so I don't understand why they keep telling people cashout is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mistadayo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
B945EPAECSTSWR-89724

My biggest lowest stake booooom ever for now... After loosing 10k on Sunday to tennis. I gained it back even doubled it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
BEST BET
Lyon W - Paris SG W. X FULL TIME
ODD:4.33
100%
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls who knows any bookie offering DRAW IN BOTH HALVES YES OR NO MARKET aside from marathonbet.thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TechXpert: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Today sure 2odd from fanspredict.com

Midtjylland - Randers - over 2.5
Cabinteely - UCD Dublin - handicap 0-2

2 Odd

Double your money now!!!!

Quote me after you win...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
mistadayo:
B945EPAECSTSWR-89724

My biggest lowest stake booooom ever for now... After loosing 10k on Sunday to tennis. I gained it back even doubled it.
Guy why u no drop am?
Abeg drop somthing, like 400 odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Emmypam(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
See as super eagles dry rape togo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by wunderkiind(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fastecash:
BEST BET

Lyon W - Paris SG W. X FULL TIME

ODD:4.33

100%
Guy, why na
This one weakened me o
Abeg go back to your consulting room and beg ur gods to reverse it pls.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mistadayo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wasn't sure man.. I will say it was just luck...will drop for tomorrow
beamtopola:

Guy why u no drop am?
Abeg drop somthing, like 400 odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
mistadayo:
Wasn't sure man.. I will say it was just luck...will drop for tomorrow
Quote me when u drop tomorrow o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lucasinho(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
PM me for the Next available Games... wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adonbilivit: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lucasinho:
see how where u reside looks and you have fixed games? PM me instead for some new shoes coz the one I am seeing there is worn out. Abeg pity the shoe bros

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by EMriss(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Moseslite@gmail.com...haba bros...m stil waiting for the games o..always posting late..haba send me the games na
Lucasinho:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lucasinho:

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fastecash: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
beamtopola:

Guy, why na
This one weakened me o
Abeg go back to your consulting room and beg ur gods to reverse it pls.
the game sure 100%
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=bigcee post=57098650][/quote]Lmao dont know why i always find this pic funny.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lucasinho:
Ogbeni, you are still doing this poo?

Just look at the pix you snapped sad

Why not stake on your 'fixed game' and rent a better apartment and buy nice shoes undecided

The annoying thing is that some magas will still send this man a PM undecided

Continue eh. Make I dey here dey observe
sad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.