Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452572 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by platoworks(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Let us prepare to nail alabi and the rest tomorrow..everybody should play this game..make we chop them at once...dis ticket no fit cut...a dey tell u..it is not a fixed game but the game get odeshi..3ZMY7V5

Soccer is unpredictable na today i know. KA Akureyri v Akranes go cast my ticket which doesnt happen as they always score

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Let us prepare to nail alabi and the rest tomorrow..everybody should play this game..make we chop them at once...dis ticket no fit cut...a dey tell u..it is not a fixed game but the game get odeshi..3ZMY7V5
I'm beginning to suspect you as the agent . U no dey take break undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by cdon419(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
kingmekus:
I no sure say I go ever play any game dropped here again,now I believe that there are really Alabi's agent here on Nairaland,How I go play game all the games in one booking just cast!!!not even one inside the booking enter, I don mark the person weh drop the game,if he ever drops game here again,I go expose am!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This really cracked me up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
platoworks:

Soccer is unpredictable na today i know. KA Akureyri v Akranes go cast my ticket which doesnt happen as they always score
bro.play this game wey a drop..nothing can tear the ticket.don't say HAD I KNOWN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
I'm beginning to suspect you as the agent . U no dey take break undecided
skeleton..alabi agent abi.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
OMOTOWO:
skeleton..alabi agent abi.
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
akraym:
EBONYBET PUNT MASTER'S CHALLENGE.

Now a brief layout of how this competition is going to play out.

- There will be no play-offs. There will be no groupings or pairings.
- Minimum stake throughout this competition is #200(two hundred naira only)

- All contestants who have indicated interest will take part in this competition in a LEAGUE format.(meaning its going to be a competition for 4weeks x3 involving all interested participants and the person with the highest points amassed at the end of week 4 wins the CHALLENGE in the first month.
- Prizes are awarded.
- The second month kicks-off(also valid for 4weeks) & also the 3rd month.
- There will be NO rounding-up of the odds. What you play is EXACTLY what you will get.
- The minimum odds still remain 1.5 and the maximum odds is infinity.

- Our Week to be used in this PUNT MASTER's CHALLENGE starts from ........a MONDAY 12.01AM to SUNDAY 11.59PM.

PLEASE, THESE ARE THE RULES AND ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES.
ANY RULE WHICH ISN'T CLEAR, KINDLY SEEK CLARIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT MODERATORS.

Here goes nothing...

See y'all on the other side...

May the force be with us...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lookatew: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
kingmekus:
I no sure say I go ever play any game dropped here again,now I believe that there are really Alabi's agent here on Nairaland,How I go play game all the games in one booking just cast!!!not even one inside the booking enter, I don mark the person weh drop the game,if he ever drops game here again,I go expose am!!!

Lol! grin grin

Na dis same tin do d blogger wey I dey follow! Yesterday, all d guy games cast finish, but I still get faith in the guy! Na so 2day I follow the guy tip again.... BOOOOM! Clean sweep... 4.2odds...

Na smile I just dey smile since!!! grin grin grin cheesy

https://boomsville.

Follow wt care.. no too dey acca all im games, unless ur mind tell u sha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
OMOTOWO:
One game don spoil my 29 games again today..the other day it was one game that casted my 35 games..one day one day,Alabi abi who get bet9ja go go market,no go come back again..B930EPQERETSEW-244721
Invalid coupon. Check again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by everton4life(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
angry nothing as annoying as seeing eyeglass scoreline. KA Akuyeri, you will never be fortunate in life.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
akinalabi:

Alright.

This has actually been sorted offline today but since it is here I justmight as well contribute here too.

So here goes.

A lady named Ifeoma signed up to become an online agent where she will be getting 5% of every funding she carries out on our behalf.

She funded her agent account with N925,00 and we topped it up with her 5% commission which is N48,700 which took her balance to N974,000

Our risk management department then discovered something. We discovered that the account account she funded (yours) was only playing a 2 way game. Just Under only. All bets Under Under Under Under. This is a red flag because all she needs to do as an agent is fund two different accounts, play Under on one account and play Over in the other one. One will win and one will lose. Remember she has already collected 5%.

So the winnings plus the commission will be more than the one lost. Simple, smooth but illegal operation.

What are the possibilities that all the customers an agent is funding is playing only one kind of bet?

What we did was we removed the monies from the customers accounts, put it back in the agent's account, removed the 5% we gave her and we returned her cash to her today. And she will no longer be our agent.

We waited a bit to be sure what was going on to be able to know the best the we did and after extensive discussion with you and everyone involved, we sent the money today.

Please find attached the receipt of the transfer we did today.
Thanks for coming in sir, i really dont understand the bolded, i funded my account with my hard earned money and decided to place a market of my choice as listed on nairabet site and at the end its either i win or u win, kindly go thru my account and see the series of bets i place, some are under goals, double chance and also straight win and thats how i have been playing for over the years without any issue with your company so why now ? I hope to get my balance of #790,000 from the agent tomorrow since the cash has been sent to her .

secondly, is my account still okay to use cos i like the new mobile site ? If yes then i have no other alternative than using the bank to fund my account tomorrow to continue with my ministry. Thanks oga Akin Alabi, the good lord will continue to bless u , me and others that will say Amen.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonididdy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
somadila:

Thanks for coming in sir, i really dont understand the bolded, i funded my account with my hard earned money and decided to place a market of my choice as listed on nairabet site and at the end its either i win or u win, kindly go thru my account and see the series of bets i place, some are under goals, double chance and also straight win and thats how i have been playing for over the years without any issue with your company so why now ? I hope to get my balance of #790,000 from the agent tomorrow since the cash has been sent to her .

secondly, is my account still okay to use cos i like the new mobile site ? If yes then i have no other alternative than using the bank to fund my account tomorrow to continue with my ministry. Thanks oga Akin Alabi, the good lord will continue to bless u , me and others that will say Amen.
goodday

you may or may not recognise me on here but i am very active on this session (you can view my post activities).
the pursuit for happiness is real but sometimes it cannot be done alone. On this note brothers am pleading for HELP in any denomination.

I NEED TO PROCESS AN INT.PASSPORT FOR MYkid brother IN THE NEXT 2-3WKS....i heard it can be done in a day and its about 30-35thousand Naira. (MY KID BRO HAS EARNED A FULL SCHOLARSHIP OUTSIDE NIGERIA TO A TECHNICAL SCHOOL IN FARAWAY CHINA)..

TO be honest i myself am without job a while now, the past 8-9months, punting has been saving me. my kidbro is my halfbrother (same mum but different dads (both our dads are late).
donations from 1000naira above will be highly praised and welcomed.

PLEASE ASSIST US
ACCT: ANTHONY OMORODION
UBA

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
somadila:

So it is now looking like Alabi fired an innocent agent for nothing .

It is clearly the customer that was playing the games not the agent .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonididdy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
i cant beleive no one believes my write-up enough to help

SAD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
tonididdy:
goodday

you may or may not recognise me on here but i am very active on this session (you can view my post activities).
the pursuit for happiness is real but sometimes it cannot be done alone. On this note brothers am pleading for HELP in any denomination.

I NEED TO PROCESS AN INT.PASSPORT FOR MYkid brother IN THE NEXT 2-3WKS....i heard it can be done in a day and its about 30-35thousand Naira. (MY KID BRO HAS EARNED A FULL SCHOLARSHIP OUTSIDE NIGERIA TO A TECHNICAL SCHOOL IN FARAWAY CHINA)..

TO be honest i myself am without job a while now, the past 8-9months, punting has been saving me. my kidbro is my halfbrother (same mum but different dads (both our dads are late).
donations from 1000naira above will be highly praised and welcomed.

PLEASE ASSIST US
ACCT: ANTHONY OMORODION
UBA

@somadila abeg help this guy but verify his claims... cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Ibolt4m:
..exactly my thought..... e nor mk sense,agent lose her job,than d money reverse back to her.... what if d agent carry money run?who d owner go hold?nairabet or agent since d amount don already reflect for acct b4 sad
your point is 100% valid sir, i pray such shouldnt happen oh till i get the money from her , smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fergieboy: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2017
tonididdy:

SAD
Bro try family section, wish you all the best
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kings1930(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin
kingmekus:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Adulphus(m): 1:28am On Jun 15, 2017
This is how things should GO!

Booking Number:3ZND5CQ

7+
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ikhibones(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2017
tonididdy:

SAD
baba make u calm down o..u jus dey use any little opening dey source 4 funds..i swear down,if i tel u my own problem ehn,u go quickly transfer d money u don gather send me..i had 2 say somtn cos ur continuous begging was bcoming an irritant.. Since u'v askd nt twice,nt thrice and u didnt get much audience,u shud knw dat all men gat their own diff problems..not all u see on dis plantform punting really get enough o..*All lizard use belle face ground,u nor knw d one belle dey pain* Pls note am not against ur laying down ur problem here nd anybody wanting 2 help u buh since u'v dropd ur request here, i suggest u shud still try oda means nd oda places..who knws u might get it faster instead of spaming this place.. One luv

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Camillus92:

Oya take 3ZMQ2RC

Boom (GREEN)
Did u play it, who played it, sweet 2odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Nuel112:
Please fam am having 200 naira in my bet account please am pleading someone shuld help with 2odds...remember its my last 200

Did u play the game I gave you?
It came through.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by maxwellomike: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Two green apples were plucked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 3:39am On Jun 15, 2017
hope u cashed out bro
fergieboy:
Can this game see the light of day cashout currently at 2k

B916EPQPZEAAZZ-2467356

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 3:46am On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin staced benson n hedges money B930EPQSCPAEET-2663263
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 3:55am On Jun 15, 2017
tonididdy:

SAD
https://www.nairaland.com/post/54778145
You refused to answer questions when asked & You want people to "send" You money just like that. This is nairaland where a little show of inconsistency turns people off.

Good luck oga.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Camillus92:

Boom (GREEN) Did u play it, who played it, sweet 2odds

two odds for today boss?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Adulphus:
This is how things should GO!
Booking Number:3ZND5CQ
7+

how sure are u? bro na my last card ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by overdrive(m): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2017
TechXpert:
MIDNIGHT ACCUMULATOR FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS

GOod one boss.following u like twitter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2017
OMOTOWO:
bro.play this game wey a drop..nothing can tear the ticket.don't say HAD I KNOWN

Abeg rest jor. That's same way you bragged the other day cajoling people to play your game and see you after the win only for the game to cut you started speaking Arab. I know you know nothing is sure in sport betting. Just do your part and don't drag people into it whether success or failure.... We are liable for our tickets.

Apologies if I sounded rude.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Josskute(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2017
3ZNJQPZ 5odds begins 7.30

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.