Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4461836 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2017
LaExpert:

Thank you, I'll be expecting some more explanations.

For some other bookmakers who offer better odds and higher agents' commission, a small profit may be earned from such dealings but with NairaBet, the odds and commission structure won't guarantee a profit (in my knowledge though). By the way, why should a bookmaker return my funds (as a punter) because I only play a particular market? Perhaps, because of the ambiguous rule that allows them refuse or cancel a bet.

@the bolded,
Milking them day in and day out, year in and year out, here a little and there a little, with apparently negligible loss to the punter is NOT business to the bookie.

Imagine a punter with a bankroll of N1M and rakes in a net average of N10M every month courtesy of nairabet....that account will be closely monitored.

Nairabet has better odds compared to most naija bookies. As per the commission i completely agree with you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
mariga:
Nairabet withdrawal is how many days pls?
And what's the minimum amount one can withdraw??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Camillus92:
15 games
2 days
I no wan hear say nobody play am
3ZNPJGB.

Don't forget to pay tithe.

@Camillus92 5 done, 11 more to go..
Hoping for Green.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
OH LORD DELIVER THIS GUYS FROM THIS CHRONIC STUPIDITY. BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR THEM. AMEN

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2017
please anybody i need some tutorial about colossus bet..

thanks as you do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Calebsky:

@the bolded,
Milking them day in and day out, year in and year out, here a little and there a little, with apparently negligible loss to the punter is NOT business to the bookie.

Imagine a punter with a bankroll of N1M and rakes in a net average of N10M every month courtesy of nairabet....that account will be closely monitored.

Nairabet has better odds compared to most naija bookies. As per the commission i completely agree with you.

The bold part na die. They'll probably close the account in the second month with one flimsy excuse for doing so.

Most bookmakers, Nigerian bookmakers especially, are just interested in what you described in the first part. You'll hardly get risk free bets with them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=mariga post=57564741][/quote]

2 days Max. min 1k

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
LaExpert:

The bold part na die. They'll probably close the account in the second month with one flimsy excuse for doing so.

Most bookmakers, Nigerian bookmakers especially, are just interested in what you described in the first part. You'll hardly get risk free bets with them.

Lol,even BET365 will restrict you,if you win to consistently ..Not only nigerian bookmakers...But if you continue to lose every dime you fund,nothing will be done...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
I WILL BE DROPPING 1.3O-1.5O ODDS DAILY FOR THOSE WHO STAKE BIG TO WIN...BE REST ASSURED THE FIRST 5 DAYS WILL BE SURE GREENS...GOODLUCK!

NOTE : NOT ROLLOVER...

SILVER N GOLD,I HAVE NOT...BUT I WANT TO PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE'S FACE!

Chi3fH3ywhy©

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Davidcruz:

@Camillus92 5 done, 11 more to go.. Hoping for Green.
ameen ooooooooooo. I played it too.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
how do u guys normally check CASHOUT option on bet9ja via Google chrome? mine doesn't show it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by petros4love(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Just put 10k pleas and ples
And don't forget tith ooooooo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sunky1097(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Nairaland username : sunky1097
Ebony bet username : sunky1097
cc: akraym
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
LaExpert:

Let's use 200,000Naira for easier understanding.
Ifeoma funded 200,000naira and received 10,000naira that's a total of 210,000. She funded two customers with 100,000 each and the customers play a two way game, say total goals (even/odd) @ 1.85 (average nairabet odds for such games) with the total sum, when one wins, the total winnings will be 185,000naira (plus 10,000naira) 195,000 while total stake is 200,000. There's still a loss of 5000naira. No matter how the odds are, as long as long as there's an overround, there will be a loss even with the 5% bonus.

I believe your 'red flag' was as a result of consistent winnings by that particular customer with huge stakes. If not, it would have picked out another customer doing something similar since you can track accounts the agent funds.

What you have done to the agent who brought you a customer was totally unfair, I'm sure if there had been consistent huge losses from the customer, she'll have still been your agent today.

Like you said, even though you consulted everyone involved, you still acted in your own interest which was selfish.'

Calm down.

If you know what we see behind the scene, you will understand why these stern decisions are made.

Do you know this is the 3rd time we are banning this agent? She finds a way to use another details to register. We found out that she was the same person when we traced her method of payment.

The same agent funds just about 3 customers who then plays only a particular kind of bet.

An agent that has been banned 3 times and still paying N25k to register to become an agent with me. You think that agent loves me so much or the agent is on a mission? With some much competition, out there, she will be vexing to go to other bookies as I ban her.

As for the overrounds you mentioned. If the overround is less than 105% then fraud is automatic with 5% agent commission. Remember also that the second leg does have to be at NairaBET. It could be elsewhere. . . Arbitrage don start be that which we frown upon.

Forget the calculations sef. There are patterns that when sighted, actions have to be taken.

I don't think anyone has qualms about this really as money has been returned. It's not like those accounts have won or something. We discovered early and returned monies. Fair enough in my opinion.

A lot of Nigerians cannot survive on foreign bookmakers because those ones are very strict on these things.

Over the years, I've heard people here say forget Naija bookies, I'm going to foreign bookies. Most of them return silently when the foreign ones start giving them headaches.

Anyway, I believe all those affected are cool. If they are not, I'm ready to listen to them even more so I can do what will make you them happy.

That is what I like to do. . . Making my people happy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eunisam: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Davidcruz:

@Camillus92 5 done, 11 more to go.. Hoping for Green.

are you ready to pay your tithe?
Camillus92
me am ready oooooo

here my ticket
B941EPQASCRQQW-2390989

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
akinalabi:

Calm down.

If you know what we see behind the scene, you will understand why these stern decisions are made.

Do you know this is the 3rd time we are banning this agent? She finds a way to use another details to register. We found out that she was the same person when we traced her method of payment.

The same agent funds just about 3 customers who then plays only a particular kind of bet.

An agent that has been banned 3 times and still paying N25k to register to become an agent with me. You think that agent loves me so much or the agent is on a mission? With some much competition, out there, she will be vexing to go to other bookies as I ban her.

Forget the calculations. There are patterns that when sighted, actions have to be taken.

I don't think anyone has qualms about this really as money has been returned. It's not like those accounts have won or something. We discovered early and returned monies. Fair enough in my opinion.

A lot of Nigerians cannot survive on foreign bookmakers because those ones are very strict on these things.

Over the years, I've heard people here say forget Naija bookies, I'm going to foreign bookies. Most of them return silently when the foreign ones start giving them headaches.

Anyway, I believe all those affected are cool. If they are not, I'm ready to listen to them even more so I can do what will make you them happy.

Oya make me happy Baba...Fund my nairabet acct any amount Or make i drop my bank details so i go happy wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by everton4life(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2017
akinalabi:

Calm down.

Forget the calculations. There are patterns that when sighted, actions have to be taken.

at the bolded

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
13:30 Albirex Niigata - Brunei , 1 & Ov2.5 @ 1.50

16:30 Lahti - Ilves , 1X @ 1.30

17:30 Paide - Levadia , Over2.5 @ 1.40

18:00 Nomme Kalju - Kalev , Over2.5 @ 1.35

18:00 Assyriska - Qviding , Over2.5 @ 1.60

18:00 Grebbestads - Stenungsunds , 1 @ 1.30

20:00 Cork City - Limerick , 1 & Ov1.5 @ 1.46

TOTAL ODD : 11.20
BOOKING : 3ZRK3ST

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Tunasco:
ameen ooooooooooo. I played it too.

Let's hope for the best.
Though I didn't play it (ko so wo) hoping on my 36k game.

Cc Tunasco, enuisam, Davidcruz.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
B952EPQAWPRTSE-1827446

B910EPQEZTTQAT-1827446

Boom-erang..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Primera Division
San Martin de San Juan - CA
Temperley
12 & Under4.5goals @ 1.50

NPL, Victoria
Melbourne Knights - FC Bulleen
Lions
Over2.5goals @ 1.60

Vysshaya League
Naftan Novopolotsk - FC BATE
Borisov
X2 & Ov1.5goals @ 1.25

Vysshaya League
FC Dinamo Minsk - FC Isloch
1X & Ov1.5goals @ 1.28

CFL
SK Benesov - Vysehrad
12 & @ 1.83

Premium Liiga
Nomme Kalju FC - JK Sillamae
Kalev
Hsbh @ 1.50

Kakkonen
Tampere Utd - Espa
12 & Ov1.5goals @ 1.40

Premier Division
Drogheda United FC - Dundalk FC
12 & Ov1.5goals @ 1.40

TOTAL ODD : 20.66
BOOKING : 3ZRLBBB

Chi3fH3ywhy©

Note : HSBH - Home team score both halves...

Goodluck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by guyman2(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Possible Straight wins Today.

1. Albirex - win and Over 2.5 or 3.5
2. El miquasa
3. Cork City
4. UCD
5. Waterford
6. Bate
7. D. Minsk
8. Fk Spartak
9. Grebbestov
10. England U21

Good luck!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Camillus92:

smiley Let's hope for the best. Though I didn't play it (ko so wo) hoping on my 36k game.
Cc Tunasco, enuisam, Davidcruz.
ehya...all d best anyways.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin booking code my pm no dey work
OMOTOWO:
OVER 0.5 and OVER 1.5 games..just close eyes knack #1000..if I were u,a no go edit..play #1000 win #30000..30 odds,30 games....quote me if you need the bet9ja booking code..match starts by 11am..
6220 Vysshaya League
FC Dnepr Mogilev - FC Shakhter Soligorsk
Over(0.5) 1.07
6218 Vysshaya League
Naftan Novopolotsk - FC BATE Borisov
Over(0.5) 1.02
5832 Vysshaya League
FC Dinamo Minsk - FC Isloch
Over(0.5) 1.03
1059 Segunda Division, Promotion Playoffs
Getafe - Huesca
Under(2.5) 1.70
3897 Brisbane Premier League
Mitchelton FC - Ipswich Knights
1 1.19
2919 Chinese Super League
Hebei China Fortune FC - Tianjin Quanjian
Over(0.5) 1.05
2921 Chinese Super League
FC Shanghai Shenhua - Chongqing Lifan
Over(0.5) 1.03
3932 China League 1
Beijing Renhe - Huhehaote Zhongyou
12 1.10
2686 1 deild
IR Reykjavik - Keflavik IF
Over(1.5) 1.14
3908 Urvalsdeild, Women
Thor Ka Akureyri - Grindavik
Over(1.5) 1.07
3909 Urvalsdeild, Women
Fylkir Reykjavik - IBV Vestmannaeyjar
Over(1.5) 1.12
3915 Urvalsdeild, Women
Valur Reykjavik - FH Hafnarfjordur
12 1.09
3914 Urvalsdeild, Women
Breidablik Kopavogur - Stjarnan
Over(1.5) 1.18
3905 Premium Liiga
Nomme Kalju FC - JK Sillamae Kalev
12 1.06
3904 Premium Liiga
Paide Linnameeskond - Tallinna FC Levadia
12 1.06
5913 Brasileiro Serie B
Criciuma SC - Guarani SP
Over(0.5) 1.07
5919 Brasileiro Serie B
CRB AL - Londrina PR
Over(0.5) 1.07
6480 Primera Division
San Martin de San Juan - CA Temperley
Yes 1.56
1103 Tunisian Cup
Africain - US Ben Guerdane
1 1.30
1174 Premier League
Smouha SC - Al Ahly Cairo
Over(0.5) 1.07
9563 United Soccer League
New York Red Bulls II - Bethlehem Steel FC
Yes 1.53
1254 Primera B Nacional
Gimnasia Jujuy - Juventud Unida Gualeguaychu
Over(0.5) 1.08
1077 NPL, Victoria
Pascoe Vale - Bentleigh Greens
Over(0.5) 1.03
7132 Premier Division
Drogheda United FC - Dundalk FC
Over(0.5) 1.02
7134 Premier Division
Saint Patrick's Athletic FC - Bohemians Dublin FC
Over(0.5) 1.06
1062 First Division
Waterford United FC - Cabinteely FC
Over(0.5) 1.04
1063 First Division
University College Dublin - Shelbourne Dublin FC
Over(0.5) 1.03
4819 Liga 1
Persija Jakarta - Sriwijaya FC
Over(0.5) 1.06
7127 2nd Division, Relegation Group
HIK Hellerup - Svendborg
Over(0.5) 1.02
9556 WK-League
Hyundai Steel - Gyeongju Hydro & Nuclear Power
Over(1.5) 1.07
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2017
akinalabi:

Calm down.

As for the overrounds you mentioned. If the overround is less than 105% then fraud is automatic with 5% agent commission. Remember also that the second leg does have to be at NairaBET. It could be elsewhere. . . Arbitrage don start be that which we frown upon.

Forget the calculations sef. There are patterns that when sighted, actions have to be taken.

Baba o! oya baba make us happy and throw a nairabet pfp challenge here.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Okebarn: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Lhimeet:

Oya make me happy Baba...Fund my nairabet acct any amount Or make i drop my bank details so i go happy wink
Ole grin

Thank goodness am back here.

The ban helped me in working actively on the page.
#MBC on the go.
Guys on their journey to be a millionaire by 30th of this month,
@MillionaireBetChallenge
[FB page]

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Okebarn:
Ole grin

Thank goodness am back here.

The ban helped me in working actively on the page.
#MBC on the go.
Guys on their journey to be a millionaire by 30th of this month,
@MillionaireBetChallenge
[FB page]
Abi na...Make him make me happy since thats his hubby cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
akinalabi:

Calm down.

Oya make boys jolly grin ...Share something,if you share 5Ok today...E no bad,abi 5Ok too small baba?...Twale grin ..FORWARD EVER,BACKWARD NEVER grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by platoworks(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Pls who has over 1.5 games up to 2-3 odds for today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
1.3O-1.5O DAILY PACKAGE

Vysshaya League
Naftan Novopolotsk - FC BATE
Borisov
Over1.5goals @ 1.25

Premier Division
Cork City FC - Limerick FC
Over1.5goals @ 1.12

CUMMULATIVE ODD @ 1.4O

Chi3fH3ywhy©
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
akinalabi am sad, embarassed make me happy grin nairabet:hirex101
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2017
platoworks:
Pls who has over 1.5 games up to 2-3 odds for today?

3ZRQLJB

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69