Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452510 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
20:45MacedoniaU21–PortugalU21 Over1.5
20:45SerbiaU21–SpainU21 Over1.5
21:00ShamrockRovers–Drogheda 1
Lets try again
stake responsibly

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
georgeben205:
just send a pm so i will be dropping em dere 4 u
08106290725 please add me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gentlezypher: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Krak:
Here is the 10 digit code for my game
YPG0445916
troot,akraym
bro how did you get this, you used system?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
austino677:
Getting better nice looking greens
chairman, please what's there minimum stake and minimum withdrawal? I want to give there combo market a trial.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dami1080(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls has anybody tried solopredict.com VIP tips and are they real or scammers
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Krak(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
gentlezypher:
bro how did you get this, you used system?
Yes, I used a computer. Could not get it on my phone.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gtbhacker: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
***ALL TEAM TO WIN 80%*** Ireland premier league shamrock Rovers Win odd:1.35 Time:20:00
Ireland first division Waterford united Fc Win odd:2.16 Time:19:45
Egypt premier league Al mokawloon All Win odd:3.60 Time:21:00
Al Masry Club Win odd:1.95 Time:21:00
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kingmukolu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
georgeben205:
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/

9DqoA6bDazILUWMkBkyoQF

Remove the space and join the group
...pls add me to d whatsapp group, 07065817925
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
chairman, please what's there minimum stake and minimum withdrawal? I want to give there combo market a trial.
from 500 naira upwards
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by crestedaguiyi: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
guys help me na, my ticket was declared void, i need to know if i should ask for my money back cos it was not returned
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
austino677:
from 500 naira upwards
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Alertman24(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Well analysed, starts from 7.45pm today till sunday. 100 odds. You can rerinse a little if you like. 52HYTGS.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
wait..... 10-0 first half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Good evenning.I want to use this platform to thank all my clients who i gathered here in the last six days for their loyal patronage.My games for the past four days have been favourable to both me and you.I have been dropping maximum of two odds daily and you guys have been staking high for huge profit.I will like to tell you guys that i will nof go beyond 2 odds because some have been asking me to increase the odd.I dont want to break your heart because it could affect both of us .I will not be getting my usual fee again if things go out.Whenever you pay for your odd and you think you want to triple your winning,you can add one odd yourself.If my 2 odd come through and your odd cast your ticket,that will not be my head ache.Meanwhile,i want to thank those who inspired me here to venture into this business because they see it in me that i can make money from dropping odds for guys.I also thank those who always quote me to abuse me or say negative words all because they need free odd.Brothers and sisters,thank you.I have been getting a lot of return in the last five days and i am so happy i have not for once dissapointed my clients.You can still join the train.This is how it goes,you pay #1000 to get sure 2 odds.Then,if you like,you can stake #5 on the game.Although,the odd have sailing through in the last five days but if unfortunately,it doesnt sail through,i will keep giving you free 2 odds until you recover your lost money.That is how it goes.07051 41 87 86 for both whatsapp and call.If you request for free odd,i will give you game that will ruin your ticket.This is Lagos..

So you finally want to make yourself a fraudster ba...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Good evenning.I want to use this platform to thank all my clients who i gathered here in the last six days for their loyal patronage.My games for the past four days have been favourable to both me and you.I have been dropping maximum of two odds daily and you guys have been staking high for huge profit.I will like to tell you guys that i will nof go beyond 2 odds because some have been asking me to increase the odd.I dont want to break your heart because it could affect both of us .I will not be getting my usual fee again if things go out.Whenever you pay for your odd and you think you want to triple your winning,you can add one odd yourself.If my 2 odd come through and your odd cast your ticket,that will not be my head ache.Meanwhile,i want to thank those who inspired me here to venture into this business because they see it in me that i can make money from dropping odds for guys.I also thank those who always quote me to abuse me or say negative words all because they need free odd.Brothers and sisters,thank you.I have been getting a lot of return in the last five days and i am so happy i have not for once dissapointed my clients.You can still join the train.This is how it goes,you pay #1000 to get sure 2 odds.Then,if you like,you can stake #5 on the game.Although,the odd have sailing through in the last five days but if unfortunately,it doesnt sail through,i will keep giving you free 2 odds until you recover your lost money.That is how it goes.07051 41 87 86 for both whatsapp and call.If you request for free odd,i will give you game that will ruin your ticket.This is Lagos..
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin pls can you name your members that are here shocked

EKPA,OZWOR angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol, oya give me game wey go ruin my ticket. See as this guy dey talk as if na him brothers dey play the matches.

OMOTOWO:
Good evenning.I want to use this platform to thank all my clients who i gathered here in the last six days for their loyal patronage.My games for the past four days have been favourable to both me and you.I have been dropping maximum of two odds daily and you guys have been staking high for huge profit.I will like to state it here again that i will not go beyond 2 odds because some have been asking me to increase the odd.I dont want to break your heart because it could affect both of us .I will not be getting my usual fee again if things go south<though i can deliver more than two odds>.Whenever you pay for your 2
odd and you think you want to triple your winning,you can add one odd yourself.If my 2 odd come through and your odd cast your ticket,that will not be my head ache.Meanwhile,i want to thank those who inspired me here to venture into this business because they see it in me that i can make money from dropping odds for guys/galz.I also thank those who always quote me to abuse me or say negative words all because they need free odd which i have been dropping here before i changed tactic.Brothers and sisters,thank you.I have been getting a lot of return in the last five days and i am so happy i have not for once dissapointed my clients.You can still join the train.This is how it goes,you pay #1000 to get sure 2 odds.Then,if you like,you can stake #5 on the game.Although,the odd have been sailing through in the last five days but if unfortunately,it doesnt sail through,i will keep giving you free 2 odds until you recover your lost money.That is how it goes.07051 41 87 86 for both whatsapp and call.If you request for free odd,i will give you game that will ruin your ticket.This is Lagos..MODIFIED..I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANY MENTION..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenooff(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kenooff:
Euro under 21 for Today

MACEDONIA VS PORTUGAL: TIPS

Both teams to score yes at 2.25
Portugal win and over 2.5 goals at 1.44

For more tips check http://umpireline.net/macedonia-vs-portugal-euro-u21-preview-prediction/

SERBIA VS SPAIN: TIPS

Spain win to Nil
Total team goals – Spain over 1.5 goals at 1.57

For more analysis check http://umpireline.net/serbia-vs-spain-euro-u21-preview-prediction/
games starting in few minutes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Good evenning.I want to use this platform to thank all my clients who i gathered here in the last six days for their loyal patronage.My games for the past four days have been favourable to both me and you.I have been dropping maximum of two odds daily and you guys have been staking high for huge profit.I will like to state it here again that i will not go beyond 2 odds because some have been asking me to increase the odd.I dont want to break your heart because it could affect both of us .I will not be getting my usual fee again if things go south<though i can deliver more than two odds>.Whenever you pay for your 2
odd and you think you want to triple your winning,you can add one odd yourself.If my 2 odd come through and your odd cast your ticket,that will not be my head ache.Meanwhile,i want to thank those who inspired me here to venture into this business because they see it in me that i can make money from dropping odds for guys/galz.I also thank those who always quote me to abuse me or say negative words all because they need free odd which i have been dropping here before i changed tactic.Brothers and sisters,thank you.I have been getting a lot of return in the last five days and i am so happy i have not for once dissapointed my clients.You can still join the train.This is how it goes,you pay #1000 to get sure 2 odds.Then,if you like,you can stake #5 on the game.Although,the odd have been sailing through in the last five days but if unfortunately,it doesnt sail through,i will keep giving you free 2 odds until you recover your lost money.That is how it goes.07051 41 87 86 for both whatsapp and call.If you request for free odd,i will give you game that will ruin your ticket.This is Lagos..MODIFIED..I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANY MENTION..

I hope you no go carry gun last last .

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
OMOTOWO:
odd and you think you want to triple your winning,you can add one odd yourself.If my 2 odd come through and your odd cast your ticket,that will not be my head ache.Meanwhile,i want to thank those who inspired me here to venture into this business because they see it in me that i can make money from dropping odds for guys/galz.I also thank those who always quote me to abuse me or say negative words all because they need free odd which i have been dropping here before i changed tactic.Brothers and sisters,thank you.I have been getting a lot of return in the last five days and i am so happy i have not for once dissapointed my clients.You can still join the train.This is how it goes,you pay #1000 to get sure 2 odds.Then,if you like,you can stake #5 on the game.Although,the odd have been sailing through in the last five days but if unfortunately,it doesnt sail through,i will keep giving you free 2 odds until you recover your lost money.That is how it goes.07051 41 87 86 for both whatsapp and call.If you request for free odd, [/b]i will give you game that will ruin your ticket [b].This is Lagos..MODIFIED..I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANY MENTION..

Abeg no vex, how old are you?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ShokiScientist: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dexter247:

Abeg no vex, how old are you?
Lmao his level of confidence is alarming.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Appreciation To Everyone Who Wished Us Yesterday... God's Blessing Awaits Y'all... Money Fall On Y'all cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
OMOTOWO:

Good evenning.I want to use this platform to thank all my
clients who i gathered here in the last six days for their
loyal patronage
.My games for the past four days have been
favourable to both me and you.I have been dropping
maximum of two odds daily and you guys have been
staking high for huge profit.I will like to tell you guys that
i will nof go beyond 2 odds because some have been
asking me to increase the odd.I dont want to break your
heart because it could affect both of us .I will not be
getting my usual fee again if things go out.Whenever you
pay for your odd and you think you want to triple your
winning,you can add one odd yourself.If my 2 odd come
through and your odd cast your ticket,that will not be my
head ache.Meanwhile,i want to thank those who inspired
me here to venture into this business because they see it in
me that i can make money from dropping odds for guys.I
also thank those who always quote me to abuse me or say
negative words all because they need free odd.Brothers
and sisters,thank you.I have been getting a lot of return in
the last five days and i am so happy i have not for once
dissapointed my clients.You can still join the train.This is
how it goes,you pay #1000 to get sure 2 odds. Then,if you
like,you can stake #5 on the game.Although,the odd have
sailing through in the last five days but if unfortunately,it
doesnt sail through,i will keep giving you free 2 odds until
you recover your lost money.That is how it goes.07051 41
87 86 for both whatsapp and call.If you request for free
odd,i will give you game that will ruin your ticket.This is
Lagos.
lol cheesy

As expected/predicted, you didn't 'disappoint'. I'm sure most people here saw this coming.

@ the highlighted, lol cheesy.

Why didn't you mention your imaginary clients cheesy

Keep fooling yourself.

1000 naira for 2 'sure' odds? Chai! Well, I don't blame you. I blame the state of the economy.

What annoys me most is that some customers magas will contact you for this poo angry

Enjoy! Maga will surely pay cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
We wey no sell odds... Em' no go ever appreciate you...I don't blame the guy afterall cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by barnabas91: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
# MillionaireBetCompetition | Season 1 | Episode I
[CLOSED]
We announce to you the END of # MBC Season 1 Epsiode I.
It was a nice time with the pioneers of the #MillionaireBet
Competition:
1: Calebsky [Legend]
2: Wenzel
3: Lhimeet
4: JayPope
5: Leovolution
6: Charles
7:TechXpert
8: Equal2DeTask
9: Adulphus
10: Salemdv
11: Coolestdude01
12: YommyK
13: Christian
14: Totti
15: 7agaza

We appreciate you guys alot, & hope to see you guys again in
the upcoming episodes.
Cc: MBC Group (Stakeholders & Organizers)
Fb page: @MillionaireBetChallenge

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dan42:
He is yet to pay me since yesterday
oh ok thanks for d info
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by barnabas91: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
Appreciation To Everyone Who Wished Us Yesterday... God's Blessing Awaits Y'all... Money Fall On Y'all cheesy cheesy cheesy
amen. we've got to talk bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
God punish Dundalk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dundalk at half time last week vs Dundalk at half time this week

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Eid Mubarak! around the corner! It's high time we celebrate one of the millionaire tickets! Let's go there!!!

DO YOU BELIEVE?

IF YOU DO, GET READY YOUR 1K STAKE TOMORROW..

MILLIONAIRES MUST BE MADE IN THIS MONTH OF JUNE.

I BELIEVE!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
morganist99:
God punish Dundalk
wetin you bet them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66