Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4454599 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
10 odds 52SSVB5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LorenzoKane: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Calebsky:

Good Morning People.
This thread is filled with so much humor.
Never a dull moment, good or bad.
The vicissitudes of the punting life and it's attendant cogitations and contemplation.

May the odds be in your favour today and onward!

Thanks grin and may they be in your favour as well!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by donem: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
52T3S55 = 3+ odds
B955EPZCCWZPZZ-2847913
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
52RRQYB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
otutu123:

u don shit for church. nobody takes ur game seriously anymore OMOT... If you stil play OMOT... game share. but if u feel dis guy OMOTOWO is now a disturbance and proud he-goat, pls click like. if we get at least ten likes OMOTOWO will be banned from our sharing group
Most of us may not agree with Omotowo's methods and attitude, but I'm sure very few can argue with his punting skills and results.

So, over the last two days, Omotowo posted a total of 6 tips (2-3 odds) in the Telegram group. 3 were in the money while 3 lost. You might say "But, that's just average" and I'll ask "How many ppeopl in this thread can boast of a better win rate?" probably 2 or 3, which still puts Omotowo in the top 5 percentile of punters in here.

The way I see it is that, if I can breakeven with a punter on bad days and make money on good days, then I'm happy. Yes, I've seen the likes of Omotowo, Calebsky, Chiefheywhy go on the 3 to 4 ticket winning streak, so I know it's only a matter of time before it happens again. One of the lost ticket was because Chile could not win. Another was even more frustrating - it was a 10-fold acca (3 odds) and a game in Iceland which he played just over 0.5 (1.02 odds) let him down. The match ended 0-0. Yes, you saw that right - 1.02 (the smallest odd on the ticket) goofed. I don't expect him to that unlucky perpetually.
----
Having said all that, I'd like my good friend, Omotowo, to see things from a much broader perspective. From the stats above, it is obvious that anyone who staked in each of your 6 tips would be on breakeven now (no profit, no losses). Sometimes, your winning tip might just be for your follower to recover from an earlier failed tip of yours, so expecting someone to compensate you every time they win might not be realistic. Now, imagine that the said follower had paid you N1k for every tip (as you request), that follower would have spent N6k paying for tips, even though he has not made any money from the tips. Would you, in good conscience, say that's a fair deal to the follower?

What I'm trying to say, my dear friend, is that skills/talents is not enough for success. You need the right strategy and attitude.

By the way, for those who still believe in Omotowo and would want to continue receiving his tips (for FREE), I'll drop the Telegram link in a bit.

Chiefheywhy, Calebsky, Camillus92...by popular demand, you are all invited to join the Telegram group to share your tips. Rules are simple - maximum of 5 games per ticket and maximum of 3 odds (better, if less).

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by donaldinho111: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
We want to REVOLUTIONIZE the betting industry in Nigeria. Another unique "EFIZI" added to sport betting

Bookies are invited to partner with us.... Be the first... Imagine your customers using an ATM like Kiosk stationed at your agents offices to Book games online,pay with their ATM cards and print tickets from the same machine without going in the office to book a game.

Drop your email if interested...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mikkypel(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
ThePuntFixer:
WHO TRULY WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE IN JUNE?

I KNOW IT'S 4 MORE DAYS...

WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER...

ALL YOU NEED IS 1K FOR THE MISSION

10 ODD PER DAY

3 DAYS ROLLOVER

YES, WE CAN!

IF INTERESTED, SEND A MAIL TO calebskyfixed@gmail.com

WINDOW OF INTEREST CLOSES AT 9.00 AM TOMORROW

ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE READY TO LOOSE THE 1K

IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO LOOSE DON'T DISTURB YOURSELF

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

NO RISK NO REWARD

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Mr Calebsky, Is this YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2017
emijo:

Baba I got your message on my email but only use bet9ja. I don't have sportsbet account

Any bookie is enough.
Merrybet, Nairabet, Bet9ja etc are all in the category.
You can make use of any.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
LorenzoKane:

A BIG AMEN TO TO THIS PRAYER

THANKS A LOT MATE

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by donem: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
52T7FXZ = 5+ Odds
B922EPWPPQSESE-2847913
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
That akward moment when you realize it would have been Argentina Vs Portugal in the confederation cup semi final, but someone missed a penalty and retired. grin
#CR7Legend.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sadiq3051:

okay... please bro do they accept voters I.d card ? thanks
I don't know. I used my passport to verify mine. You can contact their C.C to know if its possible
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:

That akward moment when you realize it would have been Argentina Vs Portugal in the confederation cup semi final, but someone missed a penalty and retired. grin
Rakiticbarca,Vampire2020 et Phi001 are coming for your head...Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Souljerj: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
lexylexy:

if you want to live long, there are some leagues u need to avoid. Brazil, Argentina, China, Australia, South Korea, Japan, even Europa league. I have completely blacklisted all of them. I don't even bother to do analysis on them because it's of no use. Just avoid them

China kehhhhhh

China super leag is very easy to predict but their Facup is another story

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lhimeet:

Rakiticbarca,Vampire2020 et Phi001 are coming for your head...Hahahaha grin
cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Impenia:
Most of us may not agree with Omotowo's methods and attitude, but I'm sure very few can argue with his punting skills and results.

So, over the last two days, Omotowo posted a total of 6 tips (2-3 odds) in the Telegram group. 3 were in the money while 3 lost. You might say "But, that's just average" and I'll ask "How many ppeopl in this thread can boast of a better win rate?" probably 2 or 3, which still puts Omotowo in the top 5 percentile of punters in here.

The way I see it is that, if I can breakeven with a punter on bad days and make money on good days, then I'm happy. Yes, I've seen the likes of Omotowo, Calebsky, Chiefheywhy go on the 3 to 4 ticket winning streak, so I know it's only a matter of time before it happens again. One of the lost ticket was because Chile could not win. Another was even more frustrating - it was a 10-fold acca (3 odds) and a game in Iceland which he played just over 0.5 (1.02 odds) let him down. The match ended 0-0. Yes, you saw that right - 1.02 (the smallest odd on the ticket) goofed. I don't expect him to that unlucky perpetually.
----
Having said all that, I'd like my good friend, Omotowo, to see things from a much broader perspective. From the stats above, it is obvious that anyone who staked in each of your 6 tips would be on breakeven now (no profit, no losses). Sometimes, your winning tip might just be for your follower to recover from an earlier failed tip of yours, so expecting someone to compensate you every time they win might not be realistic. Now, imagine that the said follower had paid you N1k for every tip (as you request), that follower would have spent N6k paying for tips, even though he has not made any money from the tips. Would you, in good conscience, say that's a fair deal to the follower?

What I'm trying to say, my dear friend, is that skills/talents is not enough for success. You need the right strategy and attitude.

By the way, for those who still believe in Omotowo and would want to continue receiving his tips (for FREE), I'll drop the Telegram link in a bit.

Chiefheywhy, Calebsky, Camillus92...by popular demand, you are all invited to join the Telegram group to share your tips. Rules are simple - maximum of 5 games per ticket and maximum of 3 odds (better, if less).

An advice for Omotowo. Keep calm. Be positive. Excel in what you do. Give! Give! Give! Give! Give!...Just keep Giving! And you'll be amazed at what will come back to you in various shades and sizes, both in cash and in kind cool. There's nothing wrong when you hustle. A workman is worthy of his hire cheesy.

@Impenia,
I'll be with you guys from next month, July...
2-3 odds is one of my specialty.
If relaxed, without any family encumbrance or work related stress or external pressure and with the right frame of mind, i can go on 10/10 in a row successfully. I have done it personally several times over and out. Often than not it has been on unit stakes.
My recommendation for rollovers with the 2-3 odds ticket should not exceed day 5.
Just concluded the MillionaireBetChallenge where i went 7 in a row with a total odd of 625.
Definitely, will be with you guys soon God willing.
Gives me great joy to see people happy.

May the odds be in our favour.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:
21 Likes. cheesy

currently at 27 they just wan finish that guy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
SMALL BUT MIGHTY cheesy

16:30 Mariehamn - Inter Turku , 1 @ 2.30

16:30 Jaro - OPS , 12 & @ 2.15

16:30 Mikkelin - Sudet , 1 & Over2.5goals @ 1.95

18:00 IK Start - Arendal FK , Home Ov2.5goals @ 2.20

20:00 Spain U21 - Italy U21 , Over2.5goals @ 2.10

TOTAL ODD : 43.50
BOOKING : 52T9STN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
IMPENIA I'm currently not available on both telegram and whatsaP for now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I used to have a lot of respect for this young man called Calebsky but he just shot himself in the leg today by strategically begging for money in the guise of selling betting tips, i am of the opinion that if you are a good punter, you would care less of what you can get from your fellow punters or bettors as the case may be, because you can always make money off the bookies with your skill. That is why i have zero regard
for any tipster or punter who demands money from his or her followers irrespective of the presentation or offer. My dear Calebsky, it hurts me to say it but, i am disappointed in you. You would have been my hero, infact everybody's hero on here if you had brought that your millionaires plan here for free or better still create a whatsapp group and run it for free instead of demanding money before giving your picks. It is only an ingrate that will fail to reward or apreciate you if the plan goes down well.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Edopesin: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Booking Number:52TBQWL 27/06/2017 12:37:57
Code
Date
Event
Live/Prematch
Selection
27/06/2017 19:00
The New Saints FC - College Europa FC
Normale
Over(1.5)
27/06/2017 18:00
IK Start - Arendal FK
Normale
Over(1.5)
27/06/2017 16:30
GBK Kokkola - Tornion Pallo 47
Normale
Over(2.5)
27/06/2017 17:00
Jjk-Villiketut - JBK Pietarsaari
Normale
Over(1.5)
27/06/2017 16:30
Nups - Bk-46
Normale
Over(1.5)
28/06/2017 00:30
Toronto FC - Montreal Impact
Normale
Over(1.5)
27/06/2017 19:00
KR Reykjavik - IBV Vestmannaeyjar
Normale
12 & Over(2.5)
27/06/2017 20:15
FH Hafnarfjordur - Breidablik Kopavogur
Normale
12 & Over(2.5)
27/06/2017 22:00
Img Academy Bradenton - South Florida Surf
Normale
Over(2.5)
27/06/2017 23:30
Saint Louis FC U23 - Chicago FC United
Normale
Over(1.5)
28/06/2017 01:00
FC Dallas - Colorado Rapids
Normale
12 & Ov(1.5)
27/06/2017 16:00
MKS Pogon Szczecin - Kghm Zaglebie Lubin
Normale

Sporting West Harelbeke - SV Zulte Waregem
Normale
Over HT(1.5)
SV Grodig - SK Strobl
Normale
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Impenia:

----

like it or not omotowo is a very good punter, you play its game and ure almost sure of 5/7 maybe his presentation wasnt good, but omotowo respect only 3 or4 persons here can boost of that, make i no call name, shaa, OMOTOWO u got my respect

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eddie7: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began. -The client: is room 39 empty? -The boss: yes, sir. -The client: can I book it? -The boss: of course you can. -The client: thank you. Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g. The boss agreed though he was surprized at the weird things the client asked to have. The client went into his room, he didn't ask for food or anything else. Unfortunately for the boss, his room was next to room 39. After midnight, the boss heard strange voices and noise in that client's room. Voices of wild animals and of utensils and dishes being thrown on the floor. The boss didn't sleep that night. He kept thinking and wondering what might be the source of the noise. In the morning, when the client handed the keys to the boss, the latter asked to see the room first. He went to the room and found everything alright. Nothing unusual. He even found the thread, the black knife and the orange on the table. The client paid the bill and gave the bellboys a very good tip and left the hotel smiling. The boss was in a shock but he didn't reveal what he heard to the bellboys. In fact, he started to doubt himself. After one year, the client showed up again. He asked to see the boss again. The boss was in a puzzle. The client asked the same things: room 39, black knife, white thread 39cm and an orange 79g. This time, the boss wanted to know the truth by all means possible. He spent a sleepless night, waiting for something to happen. After midnight, the same voices and noises started, this time louder and more indecipherable than the year before. Again, before leaving, the client paid his bill and left a large tip on the table for the bellboys. The smile didn't leave his face. The boss started searching for the meaning of everything the client asked to have. Why did he ask room 39? why the white thread? why the black knife In fact, the boss didn't arrive to any convincing answer to all these questions. The boss now was eagerly waiting for the month of March, the month in which the client showed up. To his surprise, on the first day of March, the same client showed up. He asked the same questions. Wanted to book the same room, wanted to have the same things as before. The boss again heard the same noises, this time more louder than before. In the morning, when the client was leaving the hotel, the boss apologized politely to the client and asked to know the secret behind the noises in the room. -''If I tell you the secret, do you promise to never reveal it to anyone else?'' -''I promise I will never let anyone know''. -''Swear'' -''I swear I won't reveal your secret'' So finally, the client revealed his secret to the boss. Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Uptil now he hasn't revealed his secret to anyone. When he does, I will let you know....if E pain U come find me for OMOTOWO backyard

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
The problem is, OMOTOWO talks too much. How man no go tire to talk? Funny thing is he keeps saying the same thing over and over again. If he feels people must pay him for his tips, he should simply offer a subscription service where people pay before getting his tips. That will save him from "people using his tips without appreciation".

Impenia:

----

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
Yes, it was possible as at last year BUT I don't know presently if they allow it.

Why not save yourself the stress and open a neteller account, fund it with your card, then fund your marathonbet account via neteller
neteller's exchange rate is terrible...I'd rather use bitcoin...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
52TGYNM
5 odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by wengerman: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
LorenzoKane:

@calebsky I am having problem with my mail, is this booking 52SSVB5 that 10 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddie7:
A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began. -The client: is room 39 empty? -The boss: yes, sir. -The client: can I book it? -The boss: of course you can. -The client: thank you. Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g. So finally, the client revealed his secret to the boss. Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Uptil now he hasn't revealed his secret to anyone. When he does, I will let you know....if E pain U come find me for OMOTOWO backyard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Phi001:

neteller's exchange rate is terrible...I'd rather use bitcoin...
So true, I am trying to get rid of mine sef.
Unverified account. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Zamad(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
i won't be surprise if that's the only verse you know off hand.
O DEEP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
I just don't understand this issue/talk of "If you play my games, you must send something to my account" sad

If you stake on the games you post here, then why are you begging for attention/'peanuts' from people undecided

You are a noise maker. You just post games that you don't stake on and you expect money from people who play your games.

There are lot of good punters here both old and new (Siegfried99, Mr low odds, Longfellow, viking007, kelvic1, 2dice01, lhimeet, calebsky etc) too numerous to mention who drop
Green tips here without making a noise or begging for attention/'peanuts'

I hope you don't see yourself as a good punter because you are a bad one. What matters most in punting is staking your hard earned money on your games NOT dropping bet codes you don't stake on.

@ the highlighted, no one damn cares. At least, the number of noisemakers on this thread will be less ny one
that guy must be definitely one young jobless broke boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.