Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4460012 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Phi001:
Lukat Sion ooo...

Already 2-0 down in 12 minutes
Aii...don't worry bro...then go equaliser...no be the Sion wey I sabi for Switzerland... just chill dem go give Suduva twist of fate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
eye glass day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
davincida:
yes
Thanks very much..A good samaritan here just asked for my ID and funded my account for free
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
morganist99:
eye glass day
grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin
this your meme got me cracking

You are funny indeed
You just made my day even though I lost

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin
looks like God wants to punish some of these teams.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kelvino2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
56ZTZ5K

Stake first, then edit and win kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dammywapes(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Everest1989:

Aii...don't worry bro...then go equaliser...no be the Sion wey I sabi for Switzerland... just chill dem go give Suduva twist of fate.
lol cheesy dey whine the guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
sammyobi584:

psalm 35 on my mind now...all the village witches won't see this ticket.. amennnnnnn
your prayer is not working ooooo angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
qualityGod:
this your meme got me cracking

You are funny indeed
You just made my day even though I lost
Naso Baba.

Punting no be Do or die affair.

If you lose too much, you wear a smile and restrategise grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Europa league is one of the unserious league I no of.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
morganist99:
looks like God wants to punish some of these teams.
As you dey pray for ov2.5, another guy for burkina-faso wey dey go church pass you dey pray for under 0.5

punting na big spiritual fight grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by realestworld(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
AmoryBlacq post:

A nairabet agent funds a customer, for some weird reasons they decided to refund the costumer,and they do so by crediting the agent

does that make sense to you?

I'd advice you all to avoid nairabet because it could be you tomorrow.

An unworthy and dishonest client is never good for business!

WORD!!!
just imagine the way them dey defend that kind fraud all in the name of policy like say person money nor dey involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
dammywapes:
lol cheesy dey whine the guy
hahaha... fucking funny.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Where mystangel dey

E don tey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
qualityGod:
your prayer is not working ooooo angry
You funny guy...how you go they tell person wey never enter church for once to dey pray for you? That kind prayer go dey add bad luck to your games wey never start self...not to talk of the one wey dey inplay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
As you dey pray for ov2.5, another guy for burkina-faso wey dey go church pass you dey pray for under 0.5

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I beg no kill me with laugh oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chiadikaobi:

lol no be lie oo...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chiadikaobi:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamnlia(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll like to submit my resignation letter to this group as it seems Alabi bashes me into the ground each time I try to resurrect. I'll be considering coming back when competitive soccer is back or continuing with 5 day rollover.

I'll also take up the sacred post of village chief bestowed upon me by Chief Akin Alabi until season starts whence I will rise like a Phoenix from the fire.

I'll leave you to decide if you want to resign with me, for now I shall be igniting one of many blunts and drenching my sorrows.

Cc: Chief Alabi, Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Man u, all the useless friendly teams, Celtic,

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Imagine the only team wey I play for Russia west over 1.5, na dem play eye glass... to destroy these sweet ticket.. chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
[b]As you dey pray for ov2.5, another guy for burkina-faso wey dey go church pass you dey pray for under 0.5

I foresee comedy as your calling pls perfect it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:
Imagine the only team wey I play for Russia west over 1.5, na dem play eye glass... to destroy these sweet ticket.. chai
macabi tel Aviv wan spoil my own
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
iamnlia:
I'll like to submit my resignation letter to this group as it seems Alabi bashes me into the ground each time I try to resurrect. I'll be considering coming back when competitive soccer is back or continuing with 5 day rollover.

I'll also take up the sacred post of village chief bestowed upon me by Chief Akin Alabi until season starts whence I will rise like a Phoenix from the fire.

I'll leave you to decide if you want to resign with me, for now I shall be igniting one of many blunts and drenching my sorrows.

Cc: Chief Alabi, Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Man u, all the useless friendly teams, Celtic,

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
persepolis two red card at once? If they draw ehnn I quit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
iamnlia:

You're not resigning,you're just taking your leave to come back in some weeks time...Aje ku iya lo je grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Everest1989:

You funny guy...how you go they tell person wey never enter church for once to dey pray for you? That kind prayer go dey add bad luck to your games wey never start self...not to talk of the one wey dey inplay
.you are funny
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
qualityGod:
macabi tel Aviv wan spoil my own
time still dy....they Will surely score another goal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Idirabata: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
PSV shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Everest1989:

do you mean the wwe Jeff hardy twist of fate?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
qualityGod:
I foresee comedy as your calling pls perfect it. cheesy cheesy
ok my man I go perfect am. Very soon you go begin see me for TV
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
This Trakai of a club...

Straight win was 2.9 odds ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.