Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4457659 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
577YPJY

Try that.

galaciousbabe:
Who get better game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Today might be a red day guys
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nonidudu: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
576MYNW here is the best time to gamble try that

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
opening an account is not the issue, funding is not also an issue, but withdrawing the money to our account is the issue, it's not everybody that can be going through those recommended process of withdrawal.
If I can withdraw from the creek in the far south south part of Nigeria then y won't u? Fund via btc or neteller or even Gtb pay and withdraw with same process shekina. Contact exchange to buy the funds.. I can even buy it ... Da dia da dash bookies money... No dulling dis season bro....register 1xbet via my signature and get 100% bonus jor.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Seanpierce: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
princeofpeace22:
you mean like everyday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jokerman(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2017
princeofpeace22:

i swear... with the kind scores i dey see this morning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Impenia:
You mean 1xbet does LAYBET? Do they operate it as an EXCHANGE (like Betfair), or are we trading against the House?
---
By the way, mind sharing your strategy for Lay Betting?

Tnx.
yes... O.... Da do just like bet fair.. In fact bet fair da learn... Cuz 1xbet has almost all the markets...

Register 1xbet via my signature to get 100% bonus
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Seanpierce: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
If I can withdraw from the creek in the far south south part of Nigeria then y won't u? Fund via btc or neteller or even Gtb pay and withdraw with same process shekina. Contact exchange to buy the funds.. I can even buy it ... Da dia da dash bookies money... No dulling dis season bro....register 1xbet via my signature and get 100% bonus jor.
it's saying the website is not available for my country
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Jokerman:

i swear... with the kind scores i dey see this morning
I dey tell you

Eyeglass everywhere grin ,twist of faith everywhere grin

E be like say players dey chop fufu too much grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
For those using 1xbet... Let chop morning dollar.

Lay correct score 2-3 in the following matches.

(1) FC Pinatar Arena VS. Jumilla CF

(2)Yanbian Fude VS Tianjin Quanjian

Note: Lay bet here means you are betting that an outcome will not happen. That is the match will not END in 2-3. Any other score you win. That is how 1xbet rocks. Pretty easy right?..

If you haven't registered yet with 1xbet then you are on a long thing.... Register via my signature and get 100% bonus.

Remember football betting is and investment and not just a gambling thing.
game won.... Over $5 made... Small but mighty... On to the next lay bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Seanpierce:
you mean like everyday
yes ooo

Season is the best time to book and hit them bookies
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Seanpierce:
it's saying the website is not available for my country
Check... It is ether u are using vpn on ur fon or laptop which indicates USA..... The website is not available for USA citizens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emadamysy: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
For those using 1xbet... Let chop morning dollar.

Lay correct score 2-3 in the following matches.

(1) FC Pinatar Arena VS. Jumilla CF

(2)Yanbian Fude VS Tianjin Quanjian

Note: Lay bet here means you are betting that an outcome will not happen. That is the match will not END in 2-3. Any other score you win. That is how 1xbet rocks. Pretty easy right?..

If you haven't registered yet with 1xbet then you are on a long thing.... Register via my signature and get 100% bonus.

Remember football betting is and investment and not just a gambling thing.
can I have your email, need ask some plenty questions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jokerman(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2017
punters wey dey carry Avispa Fukuoka una dey try......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2017
572DNYF
Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Jokerman:
punters wey dey carry Avispa Fukuoka una dey try......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
with proper analysis a real punter won't take that risk grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
DrWise:
I'm a heavy funder and staker, though I don't patronize nairabet.

I'm very impressed with this exceptional and top-notch customer service coming from the MD/CEO of an organization. Only a significant few can do this.

I would be opening an account later today with nairabet.

Keep it up @akinalabi.
I, initially, had my reservations concerning how this issue was handed by Nairabet. But I must admit - the fact that the MD is here in an open forum to address the issue is quite commendable. The JOKER, for me, is the offer to cover travel & lodging expense for the customer.
---
Of course, this does not in any way mean that Nairabet is right. But, at least, it shows the commitment of the MD in ensuring that this issue is resolved once and for all.
---
My book of choice has been Nairabet, and so it is important to know that the company is driven by men of INTEGRITY.
---
Dear Mr Akinalabi, kindly implement the following ASAP on your platform:

(1) Booking Code to enable punters share their games freely. You've got no idea how many customers you will get by this.

(2) Make it possible to sort games by DAY, WEEK, etc. It is usually frustrating to sort through games for the day.

(3) Your arrangement of game options should be CONSISTENT. It doesn't make sense to see HWEH at one place and then see AWEH extremely far from it. Also it doesn't make sense to see DC at a certain location for some games but see it at a different location for another game. I should know (for instance) that DC option is ALWAYS after 1X2 or whatever.

(4) Kindly add 3 goals handicap to your handicap market.

(5) Giving a PAYOUT of only 70% when no game has started is beyond ridiculous. Please review.

(6) Please add chance mix to the game options (like or Over, 1 or , etc)

---
Let's be honest, your website is not very USER FRIENDLY when compared to some other bookies
---
Do accept my warmest regards.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
yes... O.... Da do just like bet fair.. In fact bet fair da learn... Cuz 1xbet has almost all the markets...

I've got some $$ as bonus stuck in my account since last year, I cant use them to stake or do anything. Any way out?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Avispa Don score shocked

Punting faith at work grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eprynce(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
Football betting is an investment.. Pls don't see it as a gambling or fun... Here yesterday winning was cool... Join us on 1xbet to make cool cash with lay betting. You can register 1xbet via my signature and get %100 bonus.

hi, bro! I just PMed you. pls reply ASAP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Impenia:
I, initially, had my reservations concerning how this issue was handed by Nairabet. But I must admit - the fact that the MD is here in an open forum to address the issue is commendable. The JOKER, for me, is the offer to cover travel & lodging expense for the customer.
---
Of course, this does not in any way mean that Nairabet is right. But, at least, it shows the commitment of the MD in ensuring that this issue is resolved once and for all.
---
My book of choice has been Nairabet, and so it is important to know that the company is driven by men of INTEGRITY.
---
Dear Mr Akinalabi, kindly implement the following ASAP on your platform:

(1) Booking Code to enable punters share their games freely. You've got no idea how many customers you will get by this.

(2) Make it possible to sort games by DAY, WEEK, etc. It is usually frustrating to sort through games for the day.

(3) Your arrangement of game options should be CONSISTENT. It doesn't make sense to see HWEH at one place and then see AWEH extremely far from it. Also it doesn't make sense to see DC at a certain location for some games but see it at a different location for another game. I should know (for instance) that DC option is ALWAYS after 1X2 or whatever.

(4) Kindly add 3 goals handicap to your handicap market.

(5) Giving a PAYOUT of only 70% when no game has started is beyond ridiculous. Please review.

---
Let's be honest, your website is not ver USER FRIENDLY when compared to some other bookies
---
Do accept my warmest regards.
I commend you for this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Alabi pls no give all those hungry beggars wey dey defend u by insulting people any thing o.
They are hungry rat.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jokerman(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Avispa Don score shocked

Punting faith at work grin

lolsss.... dem fit draw finally... dat team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
1xbet Afternoon fud....

Let's chop this 14$ (please play as u can afford)

Chelsea vs inter Milan

Tip lay correct score (3-2)

That is Chelsea will not win the match 3-2 (any other scoreline you win)

You can only get this kind of markets on 1xbet... Kindly register 1xbet via my signature to get %100 bonus...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:

Ok, tnx. How is their LIQUIDITY? I mean, do you always have enough COUNTER-PARTY funds available to absorb your lay bet?
---
I already have a Naira account with them, but intend to open a dollar account too. I'll sure use your referral link when I do. In the meantime, you mind sharing your trading strategy?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Jokerman:

lolsss.... dem fit draw finally... dat team
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Viking007:
I've got some $$ as bonus stuck in my account since last year, I cant use them to stake or do anything. Any way out?
the bonus can only be rolled over 5 times with minimum odd of 1.4 and accumulation of atleast 3 games before it can enter into ur main account.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
the bonus can only be rolled over 5 times with minimum odd of 1.4 and accumulation of atleast 3 games before it can enter into ur main account.
Thank You.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Avispa leading by 2 sad shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
1xbet Afternoon fud....

Let's chop this 14$ (please play as u can afford)

Chelsea vs inter Milan

Tip lay correct score (3-2)

That is Chelsea will not win the match 3-2 (any other scoreline you win)

You can only get this kind of markets on 1xbet... Kindly register 1xbet via my signature to get %100 bonus...
Let me guess, the EFFECTIVE odd for that game is equivalent to around 1.03 - 1.04, right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bemagnify: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Impenia:
Ok, tnx. How is their LIQUIDITY? I mean, do you always have enough COUNTER-PARTY funds available to absorb your lay bet?
---
I already have a Naira account with them, but intend to open a dollar account too. I'll sure use your referral link when I do. In the meantime, you mind sharing your trading strategy?
I hav build my funds via the same 1xbet so I hav enough funds for the liability.. I was laying under 0.5 when I began... (that because I have little funds and since the liability is low ) but right now I do lay 3-2, or 3-2 or even 3-3.. The liability is high but gives u confidence and rest of mind knowing fully well that you hav 98% of winning.. Most times I don't even check score.. I just refresh my account.. Ogbam! E don enter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.