Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4465148 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
guyman2:

Guys,

Enough already.

Some people are more sensitive than others and I think Dr.Wise is very sensitive. I would not take that as an insult but I know people who would. Asking someone who has voluntarily dropped a code that I equally have remixed to go back and prepare 10 odds for you sounds insulting to him and it is not a matter of self esteem at all.

Let's leave it slide . we are one family here.
wetin consign me for tales by moonlight talk angry
Na money I dey find ooo
So why d quote sad

If no be ponzi wey cast ....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
DrWise:

Who the Bleep are you and while MUST I WASTE my time to prepare a 10 odds for you

Are you STUPID?

Please take that gibberish to Monsuru or others cos I'm not interested whatsoever.

Rubbish. Do I look like a begger or someone who drops games for compensation?

I TAKE particular EXCEPTION to what you just SPEWED up there!
This is very rude & uncalled for. A simple 'No' should have been enough. He's a very good friend & I'm the one that referred him to You.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by guyman2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
thesuave10:

It is Oga. Don't say what you dont know. Acting up like that is a sign of low self-esteem. Everything we do has to do with our self esteem. The way we talk act and behave all boils down to self esteem. Get informed
vampire2020:
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BOLDED,ABEG IS HE MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THE THREAD NI

A little education is worse than no education at all. Nobody and I repeat nobody is more than the other here but we have different tolerance level and asmfar as I know it has nothing to do with Low esteem.

Some people.would see this as an insult and others won't. Asking someone who is probably busy to cook games for you and also mentioning the among sounds insulting bro. He'd be asking himself what does this guy take me for? His organizer or planner?

Make una get sense small nawww.

Let us allow it slide sha, no be say they games go green sef.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
princeofpeace22:
he used paydirect but you can also fund lionsbet via quickteller

https://www.quickteller.com/lionsbet

For now lionsbet is one of the best bookie in Nigeria cool
I can beat my chest to that.

Alright thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
sassyboochic:

Why do I feel Leicester will win
Why do I feel Burnley will win?
Why do I feel westham will win?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
DrWise:

He insulted me by asking that I prepare a special 10 odds for him to stake his pounds/dollars/euro on.
[/s]

Reading ur replies here dey vex me. Who da fuccck are u?? Why r u so proud and arrogant??

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bangalee1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let the be peace, we are all here to make money... We can't achieve our aims if devil has a duplex in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viking007:
This is very rude & uncalled for. A simple 'No' should have been enough. He's a very good friend & I'm the one that referred him to You.

Sir,
When you refer people, you tell the referee that you have referred someone to then but this was plain rude.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
guyman2:

A little education is worse than no education at all. Nobody and I repeat nobody is more than the other here but we have different tolerance level and asmfar as I know it has nothing to do with Low esteem.

Some people.would see this as an insult and others won't. Asking someone who is probably busy to cook games for you and also mentioning the among sounds insulting bro. He'd be asking himself what does this guy take me for? His organizer or planner?

That is the point. Dude educate yourself. For someone to take that as an insult is a sign of low self-esteem. Why would you feel insecure like that. So that action is a sign of high self-esteem Yh?? Dude go and get enlightened. I can recommend some psychology articles for you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Krak(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viking007:
He does not know that this is a forum where you can unknowingly interact with your boss or your biggest customer in business.

He was feeling too important. Thats all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
lexylexy:

Bros don't mind them joor. They think you are chiefheywhy or lhimeet that spend morning afternoon night here. They don't know the boy is busy. How you go tell a whole drwise to compose 10 odds for you, what rubbish!

but bros seriously, that your reply was really harsh. You would have simply said you don't have that time or u can't assist him simple. Calling him stupid aaah aaah, where's the chill bro grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
guyman2:

Check the meaning of Request and command.

You are sounding like he commanded the guy to prepare 10 odd for him, when he is busy counting 30billion for bank

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Oga wetin dey wrong for the guy request?? He humbly requested for a 10 odd which is more of a respect as a fan

And who ask you weda the guy don make millions and dey work for Bank??

If i call you asslicker now dem go talk say i wicked
na confirm asslicker and foolish one at that.
Just because of one won acca game for their whatsapp group last season naim make Drwise dey feel like demigod...rubbish....see rude reply abeg...the thing dey vex me ehhhh

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emadamysy: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin
meanwhile I need your digits, low odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krak:
He does not know that this is a forum where you can unknowingly interact or your biggest customer in business.

he has always been feeling too important from time memorial, well I don't blame I only blame the asslickers, imagine one idiot was trying to defend his sick attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
guyman2:

Yes,it might sound rude to him..but calling him stupid speaks alot about him...That was uncalled for mehn...A sim9le NO would have done the trick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
guyman2:

bro stop this asslicking and hypocrisy...don't tell us to let it slide. His response was very rude and he should be cautioned.
Gosh...stupid pride
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Juzec:
na confirm asslicker and foolish one at that.
Just because of one won acca game for their whatsapp group last season naim make Drwise dey feel like demigod...rubbish....see rude reply abeg...the thing dey vex me ehhhh
As if i never win bet for whatsapp before grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krak:
He does not know that this is a forum where you can unknowingly interact or your biggest customer in business.

I'm very disappointed with that his response. He's one of the very few punters I respect here. Well, to each his own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
DrWise:

Sir,
When you refer people, you tell the referee that you have referred someone to then but this was plain rude.

Thanks.
Never commented on this forum but your Act made me do so today. All i saw in your comments were plain PRIDE. A simple NO, I am not chanced would do the job.... You re feeling like you d biggest deal in here and it got to ur Head, U may hv millions like they say but Don't feel like u d only Man in here who does, If u think or feel you bigger than this forum or itz members, Please you deactivate yourself from it and here. Have A good day!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
guyman2:

YOU THAT HAVE PLENTY SENSE,HOW MANY PERCENT HAVE YOU USED, A SIMPLE NO FROM DR WISE WOULD HAVE SUFFICED,INSTEAD OF INSULTING SOME ON AN OPEN FORUM AND YOU ARE SPEWING THRASH.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
@DrWise, I just smiled....

You could just kindly put it to him that you do not have the time to do that or...maybe some simple reason why you cannot or will not.. Or you might just ignore..

My amiable DrWise...wetin make you vex like this shocked

I think the guy was attracted by the way you professionally picked the games, and made a leap if you could help him..

@emadamysy, easy bro...

Not all folks take things that way...

Perhaps DrWise was in a bad mood..

Not to worry Viking007 would help you out cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
emadamysy:
meanwhile I need your digits, low odd
070 three seven 9 three four five four five.

I no dey active on whatsapp for now. Them chase me comot for their platform say make i buy new phone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
princeofpeace22:
somadila I saw a deposit on my lionsbet account today are you the one .........?
If yes thanks
Yeah, uwc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vikkiboi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Drwise didn't act wise there... He should have just ignored him the same way he ignored other people requesting for the booking code of the game.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
As if i never win bet for whatsapp before grin grin grin grin
Juzec:
bro stop this asslicking and hypocrisy...don't tell us to let it slide. His response was very rude and he should be cautioned.
Gosh...stupid pride
Chiadikaobi:
Oga wetin dey wrong for the guy request?? He humbly requested for a 10 odd which is more of a respect as a fan

And who ask you weda the guy don make millions and dey work for Bank??

If i call you asslicker now dem go talk say i wicked

I am not here to trade words with anybody but make money. You can go on with the insult but all I know is that it was rude.

I know Viking is a friend to Dr. Wise, why didn't he inform him that he was referring someone to him. Especially, having witnessed all the childish tantrums, beggings and "Monsuric' behaviour in this thread.

Enough sha.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
somadila:

Yeah, uwc
ya where av u been ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vikkiboi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=Chiadikaobi post=59341986]070 three seven 9 three four five four five.

I no dey active on whatsapp for now. Them chase me comot for their platform say make i buy new phone grin grin grin
[/quote

I tire for you o... You never buy new phone after all these years?

I seriously want to help you now grin

Kindly paste your account details pls

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vikkiboi:
Drwise didn't act wise there... He should have just ignored him the same way he ignored other people requesting for the booking code of the game.

ThePuntFixer:
@DrWise, I just smiled....

You could just kindly put it to him that you do not have the time to do that or...maybe some simple reason why you cannot or will not.. Or you might just ignore..

My amiable DrWise...wetin make you vex like this shocked

I think the guy was attracted by the way you professionally picked the games, and made a leap if you could help him..

@emadamysy, easy bro...

Not all folks take things that way...

Perhaps DrWise was in a bad mood..

Not to worry Viking007 would help you out cool

Bros, you know all the insults and mockery I have received on this platform whenever my games cast last season that even made me stop posting games . This is a new season and I am ready for insults for insults. He is asking me for 10 odds that when it casts he would start insulting me like last season.

That is my point.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=Vikkiboi post=59342155][/quote]God naso you dey work??

Baba see am here.

0690263691.....ACcessbank

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin
LOAD
Napoli - Espanyol
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5
3661 Club Friendly Games
Sevilla - Roma
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5
America de Cali - Deportivo Cali
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5 make person advice ....but of course no body go advise grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kesikeller(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Basel vs Grasshoppers Over 2.5 (1.4)
Cluj vs Din. Bucuresti
Over 1.5 goals (1.4)
Arka vs Slask Wroclaw Over 1.5 (1.4)
Sevilla vs AS Roma Over 2.5 (1.6) Total 4+ Odd

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.