Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4451349 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iluibadan: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Emmypam:
am sure
Be careful oga, those people aren't loyal... A word is enough for the wise....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
decency13:

Yes there is always a first deposit bonus on Lionsbet, coupled with instant payout to your bank account, no need to wait for 24 hours, 2 days or 5 working days before you can get your money. We also have the best odds in the industry ( you can verify at your convenience ).
What is the maximum amount a customer can win on a bet slip?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
willjoe:
wch league is dat
All hockey.. Use the search button
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Iluibadan:

You Are a SCAMMER.... IF NOT WHY DEMAND FOR 20K FOR A GAME WITH NO HOPE OF WINNING... YOUR SCAMMING IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL.... YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED... DEM GO STILL CATCH YOU..

Oponu grin ever heard of sarcasm? Who in their right senses will pay 20k for 400 odds. U think say everyone be bolor like u wey dash lionsbet 9k out of sheer ignorance? grin

Such sarcastic post are just to spice up the thread. You are the only one taking it serious, others can identify sarcasm when they see one.

Continue ranting over 9k, looser.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Make ac de blow my head as I de flex my de go.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iluibadan: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher:

Oponu grin ever heard of sarcasm? Who in their right senses will pay 20k for 400 odds. U think say everyone be bolor like u wey dash lionsbet 9k out of sheer ignorance? grin

Such sarcastic post are just to spice up the thread. You are the only one taking it serious, others can identify sarcasm when they see one.

Continue ranting over 9k, looser.
Sarcasm indeed... How about the 2000 odd for 50k, another effort at been sarcastic i guess? Stop living a fake life, it doesn't pay... Evidence abound of this bookmakers fraud which i am trying to point to unsuspecting masses, but u came for my jugular...I love been civil and would love to remain so... Have fun as i would stop replying u after this... Take care..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Avenger4NL(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher:

Oya send me your account number make i bless you with alert
Shey make I send the account number? If I see the alert I go definitely come back here to give testimony say u don share me some odds out of the 17000 odds wey u win grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iluibadan: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigcee:
Make ac de blow my head as I de flex my de go.
Lionsbet and there brother candy dy watch u, u netter be careful...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Iluibadan:

Sarcasm indeed... How about the 2000 odd for 50k, another effort at been sarcastic i guess? Stop living a fake life, it doesn't pay... Evidence abound of this bookmakers fraud which i am trying to point to unsuspecting masses, but u came for my jugular...I love been civil and would love to remain so... Have fun as i would stop replying u after this... Take care..

When two iron rods jam one go bend. You don bend with a broken nose. Next time wooju before u dey do like werey. I get boys wey fit light u like birthday day cake candle. Koshiii
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akraym(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Una too dey fall person hand for this thread I swear. Lhimeet and Co. Somebody posted that his quitting betting just to seek attention and you guys gladly quoted him just to give him the attention. What would it have cost you guys to just ignore the post and move on.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher:

When two iron rods jam one go bend. You don bend with a broken nose. Next time wooju before u dey do like werey. I get boys wey fit light u like birthday day cake candle. Koshiii
Bro e don do....Abeg go 4cast another 17,000 odd mak we bet on.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akraym(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
decency13:
Customers are that comply with the rules are enjoying the bookie ( lionsbet ) . I have Bet9JA, NAIRABET and 1960 Accounts too. I can categorically tell you that Lionsbet is far better than them in time of best odds, instant payout, Number of times that you can payout in a day, First deposit bonus. Even in this other betting companies, there are rules, terms and conditions which also affect customers when they infringed on them. I will advise that we read up and ask questions where we do not understand fully and it will make us effective and efficient punters!!

Iluibadan, you can roar when you comply with the rules , place your bets and win , then your roaring will make meaningful sense ooo!!! owolonsoro ( na money dey talk ooo )

Do you work for lionbet? If yes, am afraid you are painting your organization bad by calling a client "oloshi"

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
akraym:
Una too dey fall person hand for this thread I swear. Lhimeet and Co. Somebody posted that his quitting betting just to seek attention and you guys gladly quoted him just to give him the attention. What would it have cost you guys to just ignore the post and move on.
BROTHER AKRAYM...I JUST WISHED HIM SAFE JOURNEY...smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher feeling like dangote....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by majalisa(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigcee:

Haba! My luv why na. U knw I luv u
if Na man post be DAT u for don quote am with "be polite" but as Na woman. . .....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
majalisa:
if Na man post be DAT u for don quote am with "be polite" but as Na woman. . .....
Hahahahahahahaha....My guy who no like better thing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
AS IN EHN.. I DON LAUGH TIRE 4 HERE SO TEY I 4GET SAY I JUST HAD A BREAK-UP..

Mehn you guys are wonderful and hilarious. Just imagine conversations.. Well let's try to remember we r also here to help ourselves trade while we have fun..

Thanks 4 making my day

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigcee:

Haba! My luv why na. U knw I luv u
*Runs Away* Have you not read that luv and fornication cast pple game.. Celibacy mood tonguetongue cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
akraym:

Do you work for lionbet? If yes, am afraid you are painting your organization bad by calling a client "oloshi"
Rafiu! Open ur eyes and activate ur brain, he only said Owolonsoro (Money speaking). I understand the fact u also wanna rush and join in the controversies Lolzzz

Rant pls I will check back when I wake up..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iluibadan: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
illegalking:
Rafiu! Open ur eyes and activate ur brain, he only said Owolonsoro (Money speaking). I understand the fact u also wanna rush and join in the controversies Lolzzz

See this.. If it was a great organization, this is more than enough to get him fired...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Emmypam:
am sure
then open A thread and discuss it so it will spread..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by everton4life(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher:
This is to inform you punters that i am officially quiting punting this weekend. I have made enough money and it's time to move on. Cheers

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin some people here na pant and poosyy at the same time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
illegalking:

Bro u don jamb trailer. You nt even following the conversation & u jst threw a jab @ him

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Iluibadan:

See this.. If it was a great organization, this is more than enough to get him fired...
Don't mind d dude. He wnts to be noticed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iluibadan: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigcee:
Don't mind d dude. He wnts to be noticed.
Most probably...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin grin some people here na pant and poosyy at the same time
What does a virgin knw about "pant & poosyy"
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
mystangel:
then open A thread and discuss it so it will spread..

Hermaphrodite, why u dey deceive yourself say u be woman? You think all guys will be willing to part with betcodes for you cos of your fake female profile? Iranu undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
akraym:
No wonder you organized the PFP successfully
You are SMART grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher:

Hermaphrodite, why u dey deceive yourself say u be woman? You think all guys will be willing to part with betcodes for you cos of your fake female profile? Iranu undecided
Lol...Is like she nor gree for u abi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dominicnuel(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=TheLoneCitizen post=53525682][/quote] pls how do u predict your live matches
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Candycrusher:

. May God provide you with sense... Am sure with the way you are going, you will run mad this year.... nah ur mother, ur sisters and ur daughters (if u will have any) be hermaphrodite.... Thief!!!!!!! Scammers!!!! Your mother raised a fool!!!! NO wonder reno said what he said abt u... You lack home training..

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)