Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4454961 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by link2ok(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Idirabata:

You are welcome. More green to you account

Same here bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
soloqy:

You are right.

Lionsbet you guys need to fix up quick and dont make us dump your site .

I was trying to place games and any Double chance and over/under ,resulted in "disallowed combination" error and I couldn't place bets.

What are you guys afraid of?

Fix up ,or we wise up and leave.
very painful o. had to play only man utd win. dey just wasted my 2.02 odds . fukery. decency abi wetin be ur name . repent
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
elkon:
eh eh my village people don start again oo.. 3k is gone just like that. . lille ah na thunder go fire u
You won't really blame them if You watched what happened. 1 red card to the keeper, zero substitution. The players had to change jerseys to become keepers(2 outfield players.)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
This season go pure, goals go many
Up Manunited
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cocolatti:
Presently all my betting account is dry, but i dont believe i should beg for funding here cos thats a sign of addiction and i will never beg to bet. But if somebody out of his freewill offer to fund guys for free and my account is dry i will definitely give my ID and theres nothing wrong with that. Even the Bookies benefit from the funding taking place here cos it is like returning part of winnings to them(bookies) through funding. My take is that begging should be discouraged here but people should not be discouraged from sharing their joy with fellow punters here.

This is how it should be and we were all ok. But some shameless , career beggars turned the whole place upside down.

Then some people (especially this afternoon), took up the joke and started claiming to want to fund people and further derailing the whole thread.

Sad thing is that those beggars, being blinded by their greed and stupidity, could not even tell that they were being mocked by most of the people that asked them to drop their ids this afternoon (With exception of Goldenval).

In the past, people that won would say, ok let me fund 5 - 10 people and after that, everyone would move on with the business of the day but these irritating beggars would stay on it and keep on begging and begging even when the person had indicated he had finished funding.

Anyone who reports that his ticket greened, would be swamped with an avalanche of "Epp me sir, edakun" , "Show some love".

The thread was being hijacked and derailed. We know these people that do this and not everyone that drops ID for funding is among.

I would urge puskin to let anyone who wants to fund ids , to do so but in an orderly fashion. Once the person says. he is done, it should be done and we move on.

The thread should be monitored better and once these 5-7 career beggars start their spamming, people should mention puskin and list their ids so that they be banned from here. Let us face what we are here for.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Surebet247promo:
hahahahah
This beautyfunke sabi pose die grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Emzyme:
Nigerians always getting their priorities . wrong
Dat is how they want to ban people from shooting video abroad
We need oga puskin on d streets of lagos ooo
Imagine ontop person money
Sha beggy beggy don too much
I did not say anything ooo

I would have been 20m naira richer by now buh
I gave altona19 (0:1)1 handicap
So there it goes
D ticket deh in pieces as i speak
Baba I dey play ya games,dey drop your codes make we win milla 2geda
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MasterZee: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
iDROID:

True talk. Mods don spoil their hustle grin
Them come dey quote themselves dey yarn dust. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
I said it, premier league will rain goals this season grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
All the sentimental teams in epl produced over 3.5, any team that didn't produced over 3.5 its not a sentimental team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
beamtopola:
All the sentimental teams in epl produced over 3.5, any team that didn't produced over 3.5 its not a sentimental team
if they are not sentimental, what are they?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
MasterZee:
Them come dey quote themselves dey yarn dust. grin
i wouldnt be suprised if you die of drug abuse. It is not your money they are begging for. It is not your id they are quoting. Yet you are taking panadol with reckless abandon. Well. Na you go suffer the repercussion after.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007 you failed me when i needed u most, u stabbed me in the back even as i considered u a brother.

Your actions and words towards me is a spring board for my daily motivations.

"I vowed to make it in life and be of great help to people financially".

Baba God u'v never failed me and u wont start now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
King4Roller:

if they are not sentimental, what are they?
Just mere team.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don dy rejoice that I go win something today from bet9ja Facebook super league predictions when manu were 3-0 up only for Pogba to come and spoil show for me again. Empty weekend again!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
inplay:
Viking007 you failed me when i needed u most, u stabbed me in the back even as i considered u a brother.

That viking007 is a lying stupid snake. The worst person on NL

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
soloqy:

This is how it should be and we were all ok. But some shameless , career beggars turned the whole place upside down.

Then some people (especially this afternoon), took up the joke and started claiming to want to fund people and further derailing the whole thread.

Sad thing is that those beggars, being blinded by their greed and stupidity, could not even tell that they were being mocked by most of the people that asked them to drop their ids this afternoon (With exception of Goldenval).

In the past, people that won would say, ok let me fund 5 - 10 people and after that, everyone would move on with the business of the day but these irritating beggars would stay on it and keep on begging and begging even when the person had indicated he had finished funding.

Anyone who reports that his ticket greened, would be swamped with an avalanche of "Epp me sir, edakun" , "Show some love".

The thread was being hijacked and derailed. We know these people that do this and not everyone that drops ID for funding is among.

I would urge puskin to let anyone who wants to fund ids , to do so but in an orderly fashion. Once the person says. he is done, it should be done and we move on.

The thread should be monitored better and once these 5-7 career beggars start their spamming, people should mention puskin and list their ids so that they be banned from here. Let us face what we are here for.

Well said

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by humble2: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
mariga:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Una no go ever hear word. If u ever get that fund 4 ur account today make i bend! U have been scammed ogbeni! cheesy cheesy cheesy

now I get to see reason why some ppl seem nt to help others here,,oga it has reflected in my account..d young man even used his airtime to make sure it reflected and even called me.. am nt trusting anyone, BT at times give ppl some benefit of a doubt, not quick to judge.. peace! @ kingroller thanks a bunch joor

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by wakeso(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man United Don kill west ham
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Beggars United just dey use code dey grumble,pumpkin abeg ban any bam bi ala for this zone

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
shocked I stabbed You? Lol by asking You to get Your priorities straight after begging for how much? 3k for 4 months? Oh, so my refusal to give You my own money is now a stab? Dude You must be very very stupid. cheesy
a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
bomasek:
Beggars United just dey use code dey grumble,pumpkin abeg ban any bam bi ala for this zone
enter street too go ban dem.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordseyad(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
En en!
Better now!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
King4Roller:

enter street too go ban dem.
I go carry belt follow them,keep encouraging yeyerity,contri broke no mean folks go constitute nuisance here. If u wan form billy window here,abeg bounce from this thread with your hoard of bam bi ala

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by wakeso(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man United Don kill west ham[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascal558(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
King4Roller:

i wouldnt be suprised if you die of drug abuse. It is not your money they are begging for. It is not your id they are quoting. Yet you are taking panadol with reckless abandon. Well. Na you go suffer the repercussion after.
bros while panadol dey kill them he,goldenval dey twitter dey share capital nd d games to grow d capital....I love dat guy [no homo] hw wish my twittert accnt stl dey alive!P
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascal558(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
inplay:

U go make am bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
pascal558:
chiefheywhy plz quote me within 30min!!
Aova,i didnt even check my phone..was watching utd game..That game made my day...wetin dey?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
pascal558:
bros while panadol dey kill them he,goldenval dey twitter dey share capital nd d games to grow d capital....I love dat guy [no homo] hw wish my twittert accnt stl dey alive!P
some people never realise say na for earth we meet money and na for earth we go still leave am. Make dey dey raise shoulder like bush rat wey dey fear. Na for their back pocket. Make my roller just complete first. Dem go ban tire.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Aova,i didnt even check my phone..was watching utd game..That game made my day...wetin dey?
we think say dem don ban our inec chairman
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascal558(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
humble2:

now I get to see reason why some ppl seem nt to help others here,,oga it has reflected in my account..d young man even used his airtime to make sure it reflected and even called me.. am nt trusting anyone, BT at times give ppl some benefit of a doubt, not quick to judge.. peace! @ kingroller thanks a bunch joor
bros nr mind dem,them dn spoil d thread gradually,many people dn shift frm d site kpata kpata,go twitte go see 4 urself

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)