Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4459489 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dynamic1: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Everybody knows punting is a binary game, Wins/Losses,Ones/zeroes. There's no one punter who hasn't had losses(any claim of this is a big lie) we've all had our streaks (both winning and loss ).just try and ensure your wins surpass the losses.following someone with the expectation that there'll be no loss is the greatest self-deception and a punters undoing.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Thank the Universe yesterday game came through. I told our Oba bye bye. For Ambode:

JK Sillamae Kalev VS Nomme Kaljufe
Predict: over 2.5. - 1.40 odds.

FCI Tallinn VS VK Jandi JK Tulevik
Predict: over 3.5. - 1.55 odds.

FC Flora Tallinn VS Paide
Predict: over 3.5. - 1.55 odds.

Total Odds: 3.36 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KangaIye: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2017
bryce1:
how far the game...how e end?

It entered
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Merry bet code-154141720

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
59ZMWNT

40 odds
Nuel112

Stake on this
bomasek

Chiefheywhy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kelvino2(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Today I believe that no game is sure in punting ,all goldenval telegram group have a massive ship wreck as the game he posted lost cryI also look 3k untop those yeye odds angry

Bloody hypocrite. People like you are the reason why most successful people never tend to share their success with other people. It is for this same foolish attitude people like you potray that makes great guys like DrWise, Calebsky and others feel reluctant to drop tips for rookies here to help them win something from time to time. So just because one of goldenval's game lost in his tip, you rush down here to announce it like someone who has finally discovered the cure for AIDS. Shame on you, you are a very bitter person and I advise you to change before bitterness eats you up and turns you into a monster, cause its like a cancer eating deep inside of you right now. Am very sure you didn't rush down here to announce to the house of the competition he arranged for the group where he is giving out 100k to the winners,am sure you won't tell them that part, but here you are trying to paint him a failure. I have no link with goldenval, but I appreciate a good person when I see one. You should learn to try to apply that in your life, it pays. Am sure alot of other people lost through that tip yesterday, but none came here screaming like a lost puppy. Like someone here has said, following someone with the expectation that there'll be no loss is the greatest self-deception and a punters undoing.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mcemmy0z: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2017
My acca for the weekend

59ZNMVG

FROM 18 TO 20,
NO GAME IS SURE ,BUT I BELEIVE THIS ONE WILL COME GREEN.

YOU CAN REMIX AND QUOTE ME

SHALOM

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Idirabata: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2017
S0S CHALLENGE

Cambuur Leeuwarden - Jong Ajax
Amsterdam
Over(1.5) 1.16

Hibernian - Hamilton Academical
Over(1.5) 1.24

FC Eindhoven - SC Telstar
Over(1.5) 1.17

Metz - Monaco
X2 & Ov(1.5) 1.22

Banants Yerevan FC - Alashkert
Over(1.5) 1.26

Odds ; 2.59

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gpercuxionz(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Taylorsw1ft:
Make this betsites Put Corner markets for epl and serieA this weekend
Cant wait to milk them
sha post it here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Obikush(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
And we won again

Add me on Facebook @ Bobby yungmickz

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Obikush:
And we won again

Ok..... We af hear

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordseyad(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't jxt know the problem of some people walai.... Ticket lost for group, U dey run here like mad man dey shout, just because U want us to know you staked a 3k? Haba! Get a life bro! .... When it has been greening, Did u run here like mad man Which you just did?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Obikush:
And we won again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2017
please somebody should explain how to use lionsbet bonus?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Obikush(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Ok..... We af hear

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2017
kelvino2:

Bloody hypocrite. People like you are the reason why most successful people never tend to share their success with other people. It is for this same foolish attitude people like you potray that makes great guys like DrWise, Calebsky and others feel reluctant to drop tips for rookies here to help them win something from time to time. So just because one of goldenval's game lost in his tip, you rush down here to announce it like someone who has finally discovered the cure for AIDS. Shame on you, you are a very bitter person and I advise you to change before bitterness eats you up and turns you into a monster, cause its like a cancer eating deep inside of you right now. Am very sure you didn't rush down here to announce to the house of the competition he arranged for the group where he is giving out 100k to the winners,am sure you won't tell them that part, but here you are trying to paint him a failure. I have no link with goldenval, but I appreciate a good person when I see one. You should learn to try to apply that in your life, it pays. Am sure alot of other people lost through that tip yesterday, but none came here screaming like a lost puppy. Like someone here has said, following someone with the expectation that there'll be no loss is the greatest self-deception and a punters undoing.
no mind the kangaroo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ePrive(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Obikush:
And we won again

Paste the coupon code

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2017
ePrive:

Paste the coupon code
badt guy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
dynamic1:
Everybody knows punting is a binary game, Wins/Losses,Ones/zeroes. There's no one punter who hasn't had losses(any claim of this is a big lie) we've all had our streaks (both winning and loss ).just try and ensure your wins surpass the losses. following someone with the expectation that there'll be no loss is the greatest self-deception and a punters undoing.
If only they know how difficult it is to sit down in Your home & predict the actions of 22 old men + 4 referees & a coach in a different continent? Every green ticket will be regarded as a victory, regardless of the odds.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Morning all
It is like something is not right about Lionsbet
I placed bet with my bonus(1900) since my bet9ja acc don dry, i placed the bet yesterday, now, going through the history of my bet to check it status, can't found it! What is really wrong with them?

And before you can even bet with your bonus you would have passed through hell and come back because they will keep telling you the outcome of the odd is too small...

They had better change!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nuel112: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Emzyme:
59ZMWNT

40 odds
Nuel112

Stake on this
bomasek

Chiefheywhy
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Chai!!! this one they Don ban bonanza and funding here,that means I go dy village this weekend and b watching proceedings here as usual.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Tomorrow game na die o.

Australia, Austria, Czech, Denmark, Slovakia, Estonia, Lithunia, Switzerland go suffer sha.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stanisbaratheon: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2017
That your first game would likely be ov 2.5
Jay95:
18/08/17

ESTONIA: 17:00
JK Sillamae Vs Nomme
Selection: Ov1.5

ESTONIA: 17:00
FCI Tallinn Vs Tulevik
Selection: Ov2.5

ESTONIA: 17:30
Flora Tallinn Vs Paide
Selection: Ov2.5

GERMANY: 19:30
B.Munich Vs Leverkusen

FRANCE: 19:45
Metz Vs Monaco

NETHERLANDS: 19:00
Cambuur Vs Jong Ajax

TOTAL ODDS: 2.16
BOOKING: 59Z5NX3
GooDlucK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by VictorVance(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
yinkus204:
OPERATION AKIN ALABI MUST PAY BOYZ. BAM! BAM!! BAM!!!. Dear nairaland the BOMB u have been waiting for is out now, if u don't have money go and borrow or sell your property cos this game will shock alabi like mad, this game is sure more than kim don ju (59VN22N) Baba God involve.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
@yinkus204, i hopeyou won yesterday or has alabi gotten u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Emzyme:
59ZMWNT

40 odds
Nuel112

Stake on this
bomasek

Chiefheywhy
Ok buddy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Today I believe that no game is sure in punting ,all goldenval telegram group have a massive ship wreck as the game he posted lost cryI also look 3k untop those yeye odds angry
Your

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hustleranthem(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2017
kelvino2:

no mind the idiot if only we could recognize him..he is a fucking snitch and you know what the street does to snitches..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youngster12: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2017
2 odd single for today
Stake asap
09:00 pm
1. HNL - Croatia - Football
NK Istra 1961 - HNK Cibalia Vinkovci
ft 1 @ 2.00 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Obikush(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2017
ePrive:

Paste the coupon code

B930EEQTCPRQQC-981514

Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)