Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4455822 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

Thanks to everyone who liked my cousin's picture for the Miss. Leboku pageant. She won the competition and has driven home the star prize of a brand new car and some cash.

Congratulations to your cousin!...But TBT,your attitude towards guys here is bad.The other day someone asked you for 10odds politely,you replied very harsh n uncalled for,telling him you're too busy to attend to him...Last week you dropped a link asking us to vote for your cousin,imagine if we all had told you harshly nd rudely we are too busy to like her pics,how would you have felt?Nairalanders votes went a long way,telling you we all need ourselves one way or the other on this forum..Well,having said this.Remember pride goes before a fall..I'm not judging you..Shalom

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now let me relax and watch Man city rain corners grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
motta:
any game posted here above 5 selection do include the booking number or the coupon code . i dont know the joy una dey derive when peeps start asking 4 the booking "Anything worth doing is worth doing well"
so someone who's using winnersgoldenbet, Nairabet, sure bet, or merrybet will still take the stress of going back to bet9ja to book games after posting the games he staked from his preferred bookie. just because we have lazy people who can't use flash score to check the team's and their countries.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phiheywhy1: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
pls , some one help me with the site to get previous hth corner stats for soccer match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

Thanks to everyone who liked my cousin's picture for the Miss. Leboku pageant. She won the competition and has driven home the star prize of a brand new car and some cash.

Congratulations to her cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Congratulations to your cousin!...But TBT,your attitude towards guys here is bad.The other day someone asked you for 10odds politely,you replied very harsh n uncalled for,telling him you're too busy to attend to him...Last week you dropped a link asking us to vote for your cousin,imagine if we all had told you harshly nd rudely we are too busy to like her pics,how would you have felt?Nairalanders votes went a long way,telling you we all need ourselves one way or the other on this forum..Well,having said this.Remember pride goes before a fall..I'm not judging you..Shalom

Bros, your middle name should be surutu-Ijongbon .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Coldfeets: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
motta:
any game posted here above 5 selection do include the booking number or the coupon code . i dont know the joy una dey derive when peeps start asking 4 the booking "Anything worth doing is worth doing well"

What_tha_fuck?! undecided

Look at this young man o!

What manner of impudence! sad

Guy, do you pay anybody to drop games for you here?!

Why can't you do the forecasting yourself?!

It's like you're also among those lazy goats who always like to be spoonfed abi?! shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
what's wrong with this Michy Batshuayi
see as he balance score own goal

let Chelsea send him to train with U 21

1:1 now

blues for life.
the person wey dey do you don die walahi

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
kayzat:

Bros, your middle name should be surutu-Ijongbon .
Lol,itumo? just stating the obvious!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Lol,itumo? just stating the obvious!

I'm not condemning you and you know I am not in a position to do that as everyone hear is entitled to their freely given freedom of speech .

I just wonder why you decide to exhume and restart the civil war drama that happened here earlier in the day.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emzyme:
Stake ur ancestors destiny on this
Must get good at this

Bomasek
Nd every millionaire just like dat

#mustgetgoodatthis
Cartegena match remaining
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
LORDLARGE:

Having screen issues can you please help write the booking code?
..., sorry

Hows d ministry going?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tmissy3000(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

guy I dey on hot seat here...I play Lazio to win last game for my ticket to win 40k....pray for me o...they are playing zeros now

remain lazio? Good, go buy petrol 50ltr to burn dat ur ticket
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rooney haha grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
hehehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eddie7: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Roney baba oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chiefwhywhy,bigcee,enzyme,inpenia and drwise abeg I prepared 1,384 odds of 34 games ..the games look so uncastable.lolz.if I hear!!pls I will like to share this game into four tickets..I dont know if five of us can work together .match run between tomorrow and Sunday. Pls I need the four of u to send a message to my box so that I can get your WhatsApp no..thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
RedDistrict:
everton to score 1.84 odd
possible??
Rooney baba!! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
guys this life na wa o

after my 3 days and 3 night weekend predictions of 5 odds
ticket still cut

OK I cun say make I just play with ebony bet bonus today

I just nonchalantly and freestyle-ly pick seven odds 3 games all home win......and it just enter sweetly without stress....... my problem now, I wan tey convert this 7k to 15million ehn ebony bet.....this thing is not good at all

Convert to 15 million? It seems you all don't understand how this ebony bonus works. You don't have to rollover entire stake on 5 odds. You can stake part of the bonus on any amount of odds as you see fit. You just keep staking till you meet the quota. I have been doing a fun rollover on 1.7 odds with my bonus. Even at that I still have 2k bonus Incase I lose my rollover. Staking the entire isn't necessary.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Doyin400l(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin cork city again... Village things
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
iDROID:

Convert to 15 million? It seems you all don't understand how this ebony bonus works. You don't have to rollover entire stake on 5 odds. You can stake part of the bonus on any amount of odds as you see fit. You just keep staking till you meet the quota. I have been doing a fun rollover on 1.7 odds with my bonus. Even at that I still have 2k bonus Incase I lose my rollover. Staking the entire isn't necessary.

wow this is new....but has your bonus ever merge with your normal Acc balance?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
kayzat:

I'm not condemning you and you know I am not in a position to do that as everyone hear is entitled to their freely given freedom of speech .

I just wonder why you decide to exhume and restart the civil war drama that happened here earlier in the day.
Lol,i was banned,i was watching from the stands..But the urge to state the obvious didnt leave me... cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Chiefwhywhy,bigcee,enzyme,inpenia and drwise abeg I prepared 1,384 odds of 34 games ..the games look so uncastable.lolz.if I hear!!pls I will like to share this game into four tickets..I dont know if five of us can work together .match run between tomorrow and Sunday. Pls I need the four of u to send a message to my box so that I can get your WhatsApp no..thanks
I'm not available on whatsapp...Sorry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
OMOTOWO:

Na emzyme

U mention 5 ppls say make 4 pple mention u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
RED card Mancity undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

wow this is new....but has your bonus ever merge with your normal Acc balance?
No. Not yet anyways.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emzyme:

Na emzyme

U mention 5 ppls say make 4 pple mention u
baba no vex..abeg mail me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

I'm not available on whatsapp...Sorry
OK drop your no..make I send d game to u make u divide am into four ..then u get back to me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Man city village bus on the way......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Steve5946(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
can mancity win this

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)