Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4455424 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
seedorfy134:

100 gives #409

Oh well... cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Uglyboy: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
etibaba:
No need for the airtime transfer.
. Please assist me then. Let me send you N500 etisalat airtime so that you can fund me abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Piiko:
it's not every time you should seek to collect from people, sometimes give, its better to be a giver than to be a receiver
what if i tell you I give more than I receive...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Priwillo: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
piiko,i know you are a kind hearted person and i will understand if you dont grant me the favour i need from you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
iDROID:
Max betting all Europa league qualification matches today under 4.5 would've been good business. Total odds should've been 10+
why u no max bet?? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
bigcee:
Aint you part of those Goldenval funded #7,800 undecided
nooo.Didn't get anything from him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
OMOTOWO:
imagine 1.19 to 23 odd oo..stupid people..that's why it is always good to play with your instinct ..those were just killed my #150,000 ticket..what if I had played that Vardar will win..I will be smiling so much now with that 23 odd
na only u ur tickets dey cast ni. Post coupon

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
King4Roller:

what if i tell you I give more than I receive...
should I give u my account no to prove it??

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
If you don't have money just sit outside and watch, punting is fun not a must do habit, its addictive and depressing so be smart, I have noted the show me love people here, you should have a social and productive life instead of wasting your time ridiculing yourself undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Piiko:
should I give u my account no to prove it??
Does every beggar get help here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ajax 2 goals in 1min
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
iDROID:

After you minding that one? I saw and ignored his senseless post. I don't know why these people don't listen to reason. Just look at him above dropping his bet ID.

It is a pathetic situation.
I hope they see the wrong in it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chuksvoice: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
awomike4u:
A guy played spokje to beat fenerbache today at the Bet9ja shop I went to charge, come and see how guys were jesting/bad-mouthing d guy that how will 24odds win. I checked now to see that the guy game actually placed/win...... This is football, anything can happen!
Those guys making jest are John Snows. They know nada
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gmacnoms(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Viking007, edpunter, can I see Your 1.4 odd for 2mao? I'm interested in it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Piiko:
If you don't have money just sit outside and watch, punting is fun not a must do habit, its addictive and depressing so be smart, I have noted the show me love people here, you should have a social and productive life instead of wasting your time ridiculing yourself undecided

@ the bolded...

They said punting is business... These guys are just begging to do business..

Let's encourage them to do business

All of you begging to start or reactivate ur punting business just pray for me when I win this weekend I will fund u guys...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Piiko:

Ahaaa! Now you are beginning to understand.

When I cautioned the guy that was throwing the word capital, around this place, this was the reason.

That same guy that kept mentioning you.

Wait for him . Give him a couple of days and he will be back doing same thing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
profitablebet:

@ the bolded...

All of you begging to start or reactivate ur punting business just pray for me when I win this weekend I will fund u guys...
I will hopefully
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kacey007: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
etibaba:
Please kacey007, King4Roller and Chiefheywhy quote me with your bet9ja or ebonybet id.

Ebonybet has Delivered.
Here it is

bet9ja
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
And Fenerbache tore it to pieces...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
profitablebet:

@ the bolded...

E je ki a gbadura.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chuksvoice: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
profitablebet:

@ the bolded...

Amen, you shall win. You can never tell, the little money you give out could multiply into millions and change a life forever.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank God I won this reasonable funds....

Thank you Fenerbache!!! 23k in the akant
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who is sharing money? shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
profitablebet:

@ the bolded...

profitablebet alias amajato alias vokesmaja your mouth too much

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chuksvoice: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
etibaba:
Please kacey007, King4Roller and Chiefheywhy quote me with your bet9ja or ebonybet id.

Ebonybet has Delivered.
since you already have those you want to share the booty with why not contact them directly instead of making some of us to fall over heels begging to have a taste of what wld never get to them.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Montez90:
my mouth too much
na just 1 mouth.. Abi no be ona say gambling na business? So what is the crime if someone ask for money to do business grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by petroldollar: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
useless Godforsaken stupiiid very shoiiiiity Southampton cut my 30k yesterday, athletico Bilbao 1x, Salzburg 1x and O 2.5 entered. Marseille to win entered, Stoke city, huddesfied, Sporting, CSKA Moscow, Liverpool all won and now Ajax that I was afraid of is winning. oh my God, I pray Southampton go relegation this season for this. idiotic bastard!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
chuksvoice:

since you already have those you want to share the booty with why not contact them directly instead of making some of us to fall over heels begging to have a taste of what wld never get to them.
If he didn't ask you to drop your ID, is it not to jump and pass?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
petroldollar:
useless Godforsaken stupiiid very shoiiiiity Southampton cut my 30k yesterday, athletico Bilbao 1x, Salzburg 1x and O 2.5 entered. Marseille to win entered, Stoke city, huddesfied, Sporting, CSKA Moscow, Liverpool all won and now Ajax that I was afraid of is winning. oh my God, I pray Southampton go relegation this season for this. idiotic bastard!
Na Newcastle for me... grin grin

But wait ooo...Bros e don tey when I see your moniker last...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Liamm(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who funds bet9ja in exchange for recharge card? what are your terms?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chuksvoice: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Phi001:

If he didn't ask you to drop your ID, is it not to jump and pass?

Of course, i will pass but you and i know some among us here can't just look away.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
I haven't seen DrWise around, I believe he owes us his weekend picks, hope u good mate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.