Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452480 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2017
sammyobi584:
I saw a game yesterday and decided to play it with the #100 I managed to fund yesterday only for the outcome to be this.
I don't know whether my village people dy sit on my matter or what. I was hoping the game will enter for me to get fund to fund play today's game but all hop have been dashed.The person that posted this game thanks for giving me small hope @Camillus92.
B934EEWWAQWESC-3497031.

Men that was close, I can feel your pain, though I didn't play it because I was still on the road when I posted it, Lagos traffic won't let us be, just imagine that Dover, that was really close, that was so close, if things had gone according to plan you would have been 16k richer.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mayor10(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Emzyme post=59836391][/quote]

Love
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2017
lexylexy:

it's funny how you give small power to some people and they just take advantage of it to intimidate others. Especially the admins in goldenval telegram group. Just criticize or question their actions and they just delete you from the group asap.

it just got me wandering, what will happen if these guys are made admins of a local government or State tomorrow. Smh
I thought I was the only one noticing their poo...most especially that nuisance called "lala". He feels like a demi-god in the group. Just surprised how useless humans can be with little power..an ordinary group admin for that matter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GoHost: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:
All this peeps asking for funding....I'll do this once in a blue moon...not that I can't do it every week....but it encourages a bad habit.

So I'm going to ask a riddle(yeah..you have to work for your money...no free money in Freetown)...if you get it....you'll get 10k for your weekend games.......bank transfer.

What is :

The pinnacle of your strength.

The beginning two of deception, mid-day on a long journey.

The play field of humans greatest creation.

.....Now string all of that together, and answer me this : What is the name of the love of my life ?

One answer for each monikers.

Her name is HOPE.

Definitely the mid-day on a long journey.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mayor10(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:
All this peeps asking for funding....I'll do this once in a blue moon...not that I can't do it every week....but it encourages a bad habit.

So I'm going to ask a riddle(yeah..you have to work for your money...no free money in Freetown)...if you get it....you'll get 10k for your weekend games.......bank transfer.

What is :

.....Now string all of that together, and answer me this : What is the name of the love of my life ?

Love Is the Answer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Raizo007: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Hope
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

I enjoy puzzles a lil' but this one is outta this world.
Lemme give it a try: God
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mathias2015(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
INPLAY LIVE BETTING TIPS on bet9ja

Handball...Just play d first over odd usually 1.40 when in 1p

Walahi i have 10straight wins so far...sweet things..pepper dem back tongue
pls tech me how to play this type of handball game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BentSpoon(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:
hello mates, i'm currently in a fix now, for some unknown reasons bet9ja is yet to fund my account with my winning, please do have a good look at the coupon, B926EEWZWQRCPZ-131438

@ RedDistrict, Emily22, stone26, Chiefheywhy, princesgegx, Carlmax, DrWise, gammarays, kings1771, eprynce, guyman2, therockz, youngster12, bigcee, simongonner, arukwe123, HoleDriller, MediumStou, Isoul,Montez90, gift01, kingofcasting, surebet247promo,emmayayodeji, omotowo, emmayayodeji, lexylexy, akinalabi,yebokos, etibaba and other gurus in the house.

edited : They've finally credited my account. grin

shocked

Staking 100,000 is not the problem

The problem is when u start living in a rented house in ur village

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JobnPromo: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Brain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by logarithm4: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Her name is money in your dialect
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ensho: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

brain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Inogetwork: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2017
English Premier League village tips grin
Total odd = 160

Under 4,5 @ 1.30
26 Aug 2017 12:30
AFC Bournemouth vs Manchester City
Total Goals O/U 4,5

Huddersfield Town And Draw @ 1.80
26 Aug 2017 15:00
Huddersfield Town Vs Southampton Fc
Double Chance

Yes @ 1.75
Newcastle United Vs West Ham United
Both Teams To Score

Crystal Palace @ 1.60
Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City
Corner Match Bet

Manchester United -1 @ 1.95
26 Aug 2017 17:30
Manchester United Vs Leicester City
Handicap 0:1

Yes @ 3.40
27 Aug 2017 13:30
West Bromwich Albion Vs Stoke City
West Bromwich Albion Win To Nil

No @ 1.70
27 Aug 2017 13:30
Chelsea Fc Vs Everton Fc
Both Teams To Score

Yes @ 1.80
27 Aug 2017 16:00
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Burnley Fc
Tottenham Hotspur Win To Nil

Under 4,5 @ 1.25
27 Aug 2017 16:00
Liverpool Fc Vs Arsenal Fc
Total Goals O/U 4,5

Accumulator
Bonus: 2995.56 NGN
Stake: 119 NGN Est. Return: 22768.25 NGN
CASH OUT 83.3 NGN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kagari: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

The pinnacle of your strength. (Your dream)

The beginning two of deception, mid-day on a long journey. (When you dream to win 1000000 with 100 naira tongue)

The play field of humans greatest creation.( All humans greatest creation was built on a dream)

Your dreams

I have a dream.

Your greatest love is your dream

It can make you or shatter you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gift01: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Being Alive
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Camillus92:

Men that was close, I can feel your pain, though I didn't play it because I was still on the road when I posted it, Lagos traffic won't let us be, just imagine that Dover, that was really close, that was so close, if things had gone according to plan you would have been 16k richer.
yes... I just decided to play it hoping to get little kudis but luck no dy my side as usual..but another day dy sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viccur(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

lovelyn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Imagination
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rooneyboy(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
BentSpoon:

shocked

Staking 100,000 is not the problem

The problem is when u start living in a rented house in ur village

grin grin grin Na today

i've had no loss thus far using this method.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by brown3: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:

i like your games man
yea thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jhorjhor: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

"What"
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IdeaCashKid(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

[/b]

The pinnacle of your strength. Ans Child

The beginning two of deception, mid-day on a long journey. Ans Wedding day.

The play field of humans greatest creation. Ans Mind.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by haibe(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

VISION OF YOUR MIND
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bixton(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Tu Pac

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MasterZee: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

GOD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IdeaCashKid(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Howdy gay! Been a while.
The No Loss Tipster is paying a visit after months of observing from the sideline.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by showgolee(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

child
hope
mind
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by saintpatricktips(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

MONEY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2017
poverty level is too much cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mikkypel(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2017
I no know say here don turn poem thread o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BentSpoon(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

DREAM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tmissy3000(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Make una pls na! Today is Saturday and I need to fund my bet9ja acct 1206680 with exchange for recharge card pls. #100 kindly quote me to send the card pls, am not on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.