Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4477311 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by freeamine: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:
All this peeps asking for funding....I'll do this once in a blue moon...not that I can't do it every week....but it encourages a bad habit.

So I'm going to ask a riddle(yeah..you have to work for your money...no free money in Freetown)...if you get it....you'll get 10k for your weekend games.......bank transfer.

What is :

The pinnacle of your strength.

The beginning two of deception, mid-day on a long journey.

The play field of humans greatest creation.

.....Now string all of that together, and answer me this : What is the name of the love of my life ?

One answer for each monikers.

Your answer is what
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by awomike4u(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

Calm down...live and let live.
So far...no answer is correct.
Giving/funding, dats d answer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
I won 4000 naira online on my bet9ja account. And I can't withdraw until it is 5000. Can I fund my bet9ja account with 1000 and then withdraw? Anyone done that before?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kagari: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:

yeah man, the money in question isn't mine, it belongs to them, i've made so much hence i can afford to lose a little @times .

Dude every penny in your possession is yours, take off that mentality from your head
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Inogetwork: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
So no Nigeria premier league matches on nairabet?

Cc: Akinalabi
Check back on Sunday, they normally put up the matches on the day they are to be played.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by frinx: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

The main reason I said; one answer per monicker is -to limit influx of answers...against "flooding" the thread.

Besides the answer ain't that hard...you more likely to get it....if you "stare" at the questions....rather than thinking about the answers.,,,,also google won't help you.

"Hard"
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rooneyboy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
kagari:

Dude every penny in your possession is yours, take off that mentality from your head

well, i do understand you actually, the statement is one of my motivating factors.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kagari: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

The main reason I said; one answer per monicker is -to limit influx of answers...against "flooding" the thread.

Besides the answer ain't that hard...you more likely to get it....if you "stare" at the questions....rather than thinking about the answers.,,,,also google won't help you.

I think Its the EYE

But your riddle is quite relative. Do well to inform of the answer if no one gets it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ultravires(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:
All this peeps asking for funding....I'll do this once in a blue moon...not that I can't do it every week....but it encourages a bad habit.

So I'm going to ask a riddle(yeah..you have to work for your money...no free money in Freetown)...if you get it....you'll get 10k for your weekend games.......bank transfer.

What is :

.....Now string all of that together, and answer me this : What is the name of the love of my life ?

The love of your live is TIME
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by haywon(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Ans: What is the name of the love of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by salemdv(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
stal Dneprodzerzhinsk - FC Zirka Kirovohrad
(Halftime/Fulltime)
Customer type: X / Stal Dniprodzerzhynsk @ 5.50
Result:

2. 26.08.17 15:00
MFK Karvina - FC Slovan Liberec (1X2 and Under/
Over 3.5 goals)
Customer type: X and Under 3.5 @ 3.70
Result:

3. 26.08.17 11:00
Yokohama F Marinos - FC Tokyo (Halftime/
Fulltime)
Customer type: X / Yokohama F Marinos @ 6.00
Result: X / Yokohama F Marinos

4. 26.08.17 15:00
Middlesbrough FC - Preston North End (Halftime/
Fulltime)
Customer type: X / Middlesbrough FC @ 4.45
Result:

5. 26.08.17 12:30
Halifax Town - Guiseley FC (Halftime/Fulltime)
Customer type: X / X @ 5.50
Result:

6. 26.08.17 15:00
Dagenham & Redbridge - Bromley (Halftime/
Fulltime)
Customer type: X / Dagenham & Redbridge @
Result:

#srictly singles
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kagari: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:

well, i do understand you actually, the statement is one of my motivating factors.

Correct.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rooneyboy:
@ BentSpoon , check out this ticket, e don enter grin

B942EEWCCEQCCR-131438

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
When person go get money dey stake like this?
Cool cash.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
King4Roller:

Send your username and password to 08178668680. By 7pm. It will drop like bad habit.
OK..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by midephresh1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Death
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Seen thanks
Rakiticbarca:
check ur mail, I dropped something there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

destiny
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by prinzboi: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

answer is. Universe or Earth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tpappie:
I won 4000 naira online on my bet9ja account. And I can't withdraw until it is 5000. Can I fund my bet9ja account with 1000 and then withdraw? Anyone done that before?
Nope. You can't withdraw the money you deposited. Only winnings.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

hardworking.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
quivah:
I have one uncle I'm eyeing here.
viking?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mikkypel(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tpappie:

Do it this way... credit ur acct with 1k.... stake on a very sure game with low odd with #50....Then withdraw all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sniper12:
all ur so called won tips. U no dey play am . i talk am. Yeye dey smell
ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
goldenval:

I checked now and you never been blacklisted, maybe you can join again from the link. Thanks

OK baba, tanx, appreciate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iamsheye(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Answer = LIFE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
xtreme07:
viking?
Lol you don go ransack her profile abi cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ceda99: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
ePrive:

What is :

Imagination
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
lexylexy:

Ordinary group o, even if they are sharing gold in group. They forget life doesn't start and end there, we can meet anywhere tomorrow. I was just wondering why he refused to disqualify the Timmy guy when it was clear as daylight that the guy cheated.

omo na so the guy just yank me off the group. Just like nice said 'living things, human beings'
Abi...No mind am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by otitokoroleti: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tpappie:
follow this simple steps:

1. Deposit 1,500naira to your account.

2. Pick any football game & stake on total goal even/odd option

3. Stake 750naira on even & stake 750naira on odd. Odd for even/odd is always 1.80-1.85. if the odd for even option is 1.8 & the result ended as even number, your winnings will be 750 x 1.8 = 1,350. If the game ended as odd, your winnings will be 750 x 1.8 = 1,350naira.
Total stake is 750naira for odd + 750,naira for even =1,500naira while winning will be 1,350 which means you lose 150naira but it's worth it as you will be able to withdraw 5,350naira. Never try to build up that 4,000naira to 5,000naira at least for now because you will lose it. Next time, you sport book like nairabet that gives you the opportunity to withdraw as little as 1,000naira.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
tintedniggz:
Bro you still dey the group?
Naah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Inogetwork:

Check back on Sunday, they normally put up the matches on the day they are to be played.
ok thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Piiko:
Seen thanks
welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.