Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4456656 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2017
bigcee:

Seriously it's only a lazy punter that can't get @ least 2odd every week.
lol . i reserve my comment
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by francisbarrack(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
richiee147:

Well.....its true....but this method is far better than trying 100....200....500...naira on long tickets to win big money ....sometimes I even spend more than 2000/naira a week on these kind of tickets...still nothing. I waste my time analysing... Waste more data....and soo on and at the end ....its 0. Now ..look at it this way....we made provision for security... We can loose ...no doubt ...but we won't have to dip hands into our pockets again to start over .
Most people would tell u 2 odds each day....which is difficult.... We are saying 5 odds..in a week
And if we are lucky enough to make it to the 3rd week ...we would reduce it to 3 odds .....
I'm not saying it 100% sure .....I'm just saying its a lot safer. And I want heads ....I want us to make a voltron to achieve this

It's possible to achieve that weekly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2017
lexylexy:

if registration is such a hassle,pls tell me, whose problem is that? It's their problem not yours. They will be the ones to lose customers, not you. You can simply use other bookies. So I don't understand why it's paining you like this.

but no wahala sha, you made your point, thank you very much

That's d problem we have here. They are a public entity,so i have a right to question d service rendered.if you are representing them,then you are doing a poor job. Listen carefully, even merrybet has no right or power to stop me from using them if i choose too. if they do that without me breaking d rules, i will be very happy cos they will be paying a subtiantial part of my bills for d next few years,if they survive. Honestly, been a while i got a firm to give me such easy money.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

That's d problem we have here. They are a public entity,so i have a right to question d service rendered.if you are representing them,then you are doing a poor job. Listen carefully, even merrybet has no right or power to stop me from using them if i choose too. if they do that without me breaking d rules, i will be very happy cos they will be paying a subtiantial part of my bills for d next few years,if they survive. Honestly, been a while i got a firm to give me such easy money.
See make i tell you. You just dey make noise. Make seun ban you hear then carry your two left leg go sue am. Make we see whether you go chop for your lifetime again

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

fumble for mouth.

Everybody always commenting here, looking like a hard guy in real life when them be ordinary Puff Puff.

Like say nor be Nigeria we dey wey be say court case dey reach 5 years and e nor go get head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2017
Ximenez:
Don't mind him jor, as if it's by force. Why didn't he join last month or last week..he's simply signing up cos of the pfp and he's still forming asking if he has to beg to become their customer.

See how people lack knowledge. You think they are hosting pfp because they love you. Do d maths bro, its a purely business decision. they make a large percentage of d money back from d other players here, plus unprecedented traffic and free publicity. Like it or not, nairaland is probably the largest platform for now in d country and this thread and another in sexuality section have massive followership.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2017
afoltundeseun:
fumble for mouth.
Mtcheeewwww!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Hunry: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2017
easy guys, all will be sorted.
check my signature to join in the PFP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

Well, it's good to stand up for your rights. Stand up for your right to bet! lol. Well I guess the issue has been resolved so let's die the matter. BTW, am not representing anybody. good luck in suing them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

See how people lack knowledge. You think they are hosting pfp because they love you. Do d maths bro, its a purely business decision. they make a large percentage of d money back from d other players here, plus unprecedented traffic and free publicity. Like it or not, nairaland is probably the largest platform for now in d country and this thread and another in sexuality section have massive followership.
And you that has the knowledge in abundance. You think merrybet will force you to register with them? It's a business decision/promo if you are having a hard time registering, quit it and move to other bookies and stop complaining bitterly as of it's by force, and if they don't resolve the hitch that's their problem.

They are not hosting PFP because they love you, you wanting to register too is not because you love them, it's cos of the promo

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2017
lexylexy:

Well, it's good to stand up for your rights. Stand up for your right to bet! lol. Well I guess the issue has been resolved so let's die the matter. BTW, am not representing and anybody. good luck in suing them.
Don't you think that's hilarious? Planning to sue merrybet because you are unable to register on their website.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Calebsky:
GREAT STATISTICAL OBSERVATION

WEALDSTONE – HEMEL
WILD TIP: X @ 3.50
SAFE TIP: 1X @ 1.18

Head-to-head matches: WEALDSTONE - HEMEL
08.04.17 VNL Wealdstone Hemel 1 : 1
05.11.16 VNL Hemel Wealdstone 1 : 3
04.04.16 VNL Wealdstone Hemel 0 : 0
26.12.15 VNL Hemel Wealdstone 2 : 2
17.02.15 VNL Hemel Wealdstone 1 : 1
04.01.15 VNL Wealdstone Hemel 2 : 2
07.04.07 SPL Hemel Wealdstone 5 : 2
22.08.06 SPL Wealdstone Hemel 2 : 2

Head-to-head matches: WEALDSTONE - HEMEL
08.04.17 VNL Wealdstone Hemel 1 : 1
04.04.16 VNL Wealdstone Hemel 0 : 0
04.01.15 VNL Wealdstone Hemel 2 : 2
22.08.06 SPL Wealdstone Hemel 2 : 2

CAN THEY REPEAT HISTORY TODAY?

BLOODY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
King4Roller:

See make i tell you. You just dey make noise. Make seun ban you hear then carry your two left leg go sue am. Make we see whether you go chop for your lifetime again

Seun will always ban you and your brother who quoted me because you have turned begging to a full-time job.

i know you can read but you are just too lazy to do so. i specifically stated "without breaking rules" Anyway, AASU would free you from your misery soon.

Let me leave you, so i dont break nairaland rules by derailing.

Please dont mention me again. converse with your fellow full-time beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2017
bigcee:

Mtcheeewwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Lol, nothing wey no dey turn to full time fight for here.

Even greetings can turn to fight and insults. Na real wa!!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
King4Roller:

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2017
soloqy:
Lol, nothing wey no dey turn to full time fight for here.

Even greetings can turn to fight and insults. Na real wa!!

grin grin
The thread is just like a non stop comedy series. Everyday person must lmao! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ximenez:
Don't you think that's hilarious? Planning to sue merrybet because you are unable to register on their website.

You seem to be slow. let me help you out. someone else complained abt registeration and someone else shut him up,i told him not to as even some old accts can log in for a while. that was when he mentioned accts being blocked for no reason. You jumped into d sea at the wrong end broda
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

you are not opening account because you love merrybet either. If they making so much money from hosting the competition, why aren't all other bookies trying to host same? In all these years, only Ebonybet has done something similar.

I think merrybet should be appreciated, for their magnanimity and giving young punters an opportunity to be millionaires. They have produced 3 millionaires already from here. it's an unprecedented gesture from them. My opinion though. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ximenez:

lol, my brother, it beats my imagination o, I can see some symptoms of over-sabi. Na Wetin dey worry that guy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

Seun will always ban you and your brother who quoted me because you have turned begging to a full-time job.

i know you can read but you are just too lazy to do so. i specifically stated "without breaking rules" Anyway, AASU would free you from your misery soon.

Make i school you small. It is ASUU and not AASU.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

You seem to be slow. let me help you out. someone else complained abt registeration and someone else shut him up,i told him not to as even some old accts can log in for a while. that was when he mentioned accts being blocked for no reason. You jumped into d sea at the wrong end broda
You are the slow one.

This is very simple. It's not by force to use merrybet, so people shouldn't sound pained and desperate because of the incentive currently available in the form of PFP. Before the announcement of the PFP we hardly hear of merrybet here talkless of people not being able to login

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
NAIJA BOOKIES DON'T MEAN WELL FOR PUNTERS

Soccer - Denmark - DBU Pokalen

16:30 Agerbaek Sf/Starup IF - Randers FC

NAIRABET- ONLY 1X2, AND A FEW MARKETS AVAILABLE (NO BTS)

BET9JA - SAME

MERRYBET - SAME

TAKING THE RISK 1 @ 26.00, 1X @ 8.90

VERY UNPOPULAR RISK

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

Guy, please stop giving these people attention.

They need to read a few more books to expand their intellectual horizon.

I would recommend Dan Brown, Harley-Chase etc. I was barely 15 when I got into the magnetic influence of their intellect and would really want you to.

So pathetic that people do not know their right. Even merrybet has since apologized for their inefficiency.

Leave the sissies to argue with their chinko phones.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
link2ok22:

Bro just b patient and see how he would insult you.

I know the angle your frustration is coming from.

You that I'm still yet to read your "please add me, I would pay". I don't even have your time.

Mtcheewwwww.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oluwizard(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
US Open, New York, USA - Daniel, Taro - Paul, Tommy
date: 29/08/2017 18:00
odd type: 2HH
odd: 1.35
result:

US Open, New York,USA - Vesnina, Elena (-1.5) - Blinkova, Anna
date: 29/08/2017 21:15
odd type: 2 H -1.5
odd: 1.73
result:

2+ odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Una no dey tire? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MasterZee: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
iDROID:
Una no dey tire? grin
I wonder!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
DrWise:

You that I'm still yet to read your "please add me, I would pay". I don't even have your time.

Mtcheewwwww.

Hmmmmm.

No be small thing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
DrWise:

Mtcheewwwww.
and you had to show us he messaged you? Have some common sense idiottt

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
DrWise:

Mtcheewwwww.
You are childish for showing us a screenshot from your private mail. It is called private mail for a reason.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
iDROID:
Una no dey tire? grin
You wey dey cast help seekers. You no dey tire?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.