Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4515127 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IdeaCashKid(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lordave:
the source tight gan!
E dey come like once in a month, but no wahala until next time.

Sure ganh and once in a while?

Hope you are not giving my tips away here?
If you try it without my consent, you guys ain't gonna get a tip from me again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dutchey(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
b954eerqaprqar-3681650 and b92eerqaetwrq-3681650....these were so close mehn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello ponters , my Mobile phone just got spoilt I am at the verge of getting a new one and as such I need cool cash at the moment. Please if Yu have a sure game pls share.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dutchey(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
IdeaCashKid:

Hope you are not giving my tips away here? If you try it without my consent, you guys ain't gonna get a tip from me again
who u elp?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Afobear: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
sekem:

Guy is that really you in the photo? cheesy grin
yes na.me oo...alabi don finally make me mad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Irenenwaka:
Hello ponters , my Mobile phone just got spoilt I am at the verge of getting a new one and as such I need cool cash at the moment. Please if Yu have a sure game pls share.
In your own interest. There is no such thing as sure game. We only have likely outcomes.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Piiko:
If I show u his games u will be shocked he is 1 of the best I have met yet
Boss,when are we meeting him and partake in his burnt offering.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
mikkypel:
Before I sleep, I will like to iron out a very important issue bothering me... Though I am a lowkey member but i make bold to say that 75% of my bet picks are from here and majority of people i followed are from this thread

I have been a fan of juzec, drwise, chiefheywhy, lhimeet, chidiakaobi, shokiscientist, piiko amongst others... We have laughed and cried together and I must tell you, you guys have gathered fan base and love from people in this thread

Even at a time, drwise had to come here to gather votes for a cousin, and funny enough, the cousin won

But what do we see today, hate speech instead of coming together to wage war against the bookies, won't it be cool to laugh together

now drwise now has a group of his own and i begin to wonder what has happened to here where everyone enjoys your accumulation picks

You see, a saying says "you are not blessed till you bless people" Irrespective of the banters and insults.. Never stop doing good, In this society of ours, maturity can never be the same, tolerance is part of the characteristics of a great leader

I would implore everyone of us to come together once more and work as a family... We won't die if we all become millionaires.. just take a look at the latest 9 million... how would it have been if 20 persons in this thread are 9 million richer by now if not more

Finally, I will want to correct the issue of begging for funds, Please let us understand that all fingers are not equal.. Let's not insult people who beg... Don't see them as low-lifers but again there should be self respect, they shouldn't see us as someone who begs all the time and if you will like to fund someone, you can do it well in the interest of the group by sending your mail or number... Let people beg from there.. Do not derail the purpose by which the group was created

One love... More greens

Good Night
Weldone brother......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by izito(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Irenenwaka:

WhatsApp me lemme help ur ministry hezero hate hezero sis seven tree for sis fyf fyf hate......

hope say u b fine geeh oo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please, who's using the Nairaland app.... How good is it??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
funnynation:
Thank you but just saw it.. Thanks

I thank God you saw it late, and I take that to mean you did not bet on it, cos a red card ensured the bet did not sail through.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
izito:

WhatsApp me lemme help ur ministry hezero hate hezero sis seven tree for sis fyf fyf hate......

hope say u b fine geeh oo
Her mobile phone just got spoilt.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kellydgreat:

I thank God you saw it late, and I take that to mean you did not bet on it, cos a red card ensured the bet did not sail through.
give me 100 odds please o.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
King4Roller:
give me 100 odds please o.
Sweetheart, 100 odds that wount fail is not that easy to come by.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
lexylexy:

This bros self, am beginning to believe what some niggies here are saying about you, are you feeling too big to call customer care again? I had same issue when I registered with them, mailed customer care and issue was resolved, simple, no big deal.

You are not begging to open account with them, but you want to win 1 million naira, abi?

HAVE YOU HEARD!!!!!! ARE YOU AWARE!!!!!!! THE KING OF ALL SPORTS BETTING OFFER ON THE PLANET IS HERE!!!!!!!!

Lionsbet the most innovative and preferred sports betting platform in Nigeria. 

Lionsbet.com offers the BEST ODDS anywhere on the planet, 

Upon joining, lionsbet.com, you immediately get a 100% first time DEPOSIT BONUS; which means you get double the amount of your first-time deposit.

You are also entitled to ACCUMULATOR BONUS which start from 3 games upward compared to 5 games by other sports betting firms. 

Lionsbet allows you to have total control over your bet with the CASHOUT features, and also get a certain percentage on losses with the CASHBACK feature. 

Proclaimed as the most innovative sports betting platform, lionsbet introduced one of a kind feature called the DEPOSIT ACHIEVEMENT; just as the head title, you get rewards for depositing on lionsbet, the more you deposit the more your chances of getting rewarded. 

Lionsbet got more innovation up their sleeves with the FREQUENT PLAYER POINT; you get paid just by playing on lionsbet. WOW!!!!!!

Lionsbet also presents an opportunity to business minded and self-motivated individuals to become their own bosses by bringing on the AFFILIATE PROGRAM; getting percentage by referring prospective customers to their platform. 

To show appreciation to their loyal customer, lionsbet gives out vouchers, gifts and many more to their customers via their WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS PROGRAM on their social media pages. You don’t want to miss out on this, trust me!

Lionsbet holds the reputation of FASTEST PAYOUT within 10mins, every day of the week including weekends, public holidays even ON PRIVATE HOLIDAYS OOOO!!!! Hahahaha ; you don’t have to bother yourself if you win during the weekends anymore because lionsbet got you covered. 

Lionsbet also gives out FREEBETS every week to well-deserved punters. 

IF YOU ARE A PUNTER, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE BEING WAITING FOR!! LIONSBET.COM ; THE KINGS ARENA!

For more information on lionsbet, contact lionsbet below: 
E-mail: support@lionsbet.com Phone: +234 809 4444 035, +234 809 4444 036

Facebook: lionsbet
Twitter: @Lionsbetting
Instagram: @Lionsbetting

Terms and condition apply.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
IdeaCashKid:

Hope you are not giving my tips away here?
If you try it without my consent, you guys ain't gonna get a tip from me again

Bae take am easy now, first of all i usually respect female punters cause of the gut they have

I will like to know you
Maybe i can be blessed with your tips

Lastly pls dont sly my guy o if actually you are the one dishing out the tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Sweetheart, 100 odds that wount fail is not that easy to come by.
which 1 is easy to come by?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
funnynation:
10k to win 15k, na the 5k you want?

I am wondering as well o...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Decency13, una don rollout cash out?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jagaban880: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
guyz i get suggestion....were..... we...fit use hammer diz bookies........ but all handz must be on deck.... coz many headz z bera dan one1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
King4Roller:
which 1 is easy to come by?
NON, actually. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
decency13:

HAVE YOU HEARD!!!!!! ARE YOU AWARE!!!!!!! THE KING OF ALL SPORTS BETTING OFFER ON THE PLANET IS HERE!!!!!!!!

Lionsbet the most innovative and preferred sports betting platform in Nigeria. 

Lionsbet.com offers the BEST ODDS anywhere on the planet, 

Upon joining, lionsbet.com, you immediately get a 100% first time DEPOSIT BONUS; which means you get double the amount of your first-time deposit.

You are also entitled to ACCUMULATOR BONUS which start from 3 games upward compared to 5 games by other sports betting firms. 

Lionsbet allows you to have total control over your bet with the CASHOUT features, and also get a certain percentage on losses with the CASHBACK feature. 

Proclaimed as the most innovative sports betting platform, lionsbet introduced one of a kind feature called the DEPOSIT ACHIEVEMENT; just as the head title, you get rewards for depositing on lionsbet, the more you deposit the more your chances of getting rewarded. 

Lionsbet got more innovation up their sleeves with the FREQUENT PLAYER POINT; you get paid just by playing on lionsbet. WOW!!!!!!

Lionsbet also presents an opportunity to business minded and self-motivated individuals to become their own bosses by bringing on the AFFILIATE PROGRAM; getting percentage by referring prospective customers to their platform. 

To show appreciation to their loyal customer, lionsbet gives out vouchers, gifts and many more to their customers via their WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS PROGRAM on their social media pages. You don’t want to miss out on this, trust me!

Lionsbet holds the reputation of FASTEST PAYOUT within 10mins, every day of the week including weekends, public holidays even ON PRIVATE HOLIDAYS OOOO!!!! Hahahaha ; you don’t have to bother yourself if you win during the weekends anymore because lionsbet got you covered. 

Lionsbet also gives out FREEBETS every week to well-deserved punters. 

IF YOU ARE A PUNTER, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE BEING WAITING FOR!! LIONSBET.COM ; THE KINGS ARENA!

For more information on lionsbet, contact lionsbet below: 
E-mail: support@lionsbet.com Phone: +234 809 4444 035, +234 809 4444 036

Facebook: lionsbet
Twitter: @Lionsbetting
Instagram: @Lionsbetting

Terms and condition apply.

On the part I highlighted in red, Lionsbet gives cashout option where? Since when? How?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kellydgreat:

NON, actually. grin
1.1 odds grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
pachman:

1.1 odds grin
1.03 deh cut sef bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
NAIRABET AND LIONSBET NA BABA O. I HAIL THE TWO OF UNA UNA BAD GAN!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kellydgreat:

NON, actually. grin
I am serious.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
soloqy:

On the part I highlighted in red, Lionsbet gives cashout option where? Since when? How?

Starting from September Soloqy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Lol, the red card was awarded in the 90th minute, and the score was already 3-0 that time.

I decided to play the game cos you've been making mouth since yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
soloqy:

Starting from September. Just 3 days away
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
soloqy:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
decency13:

Starting from September. Just 3 days away

I hope you keep to your word
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by paroh137(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
I don't like the way this davincida runs his/her business. Very unreliable. Please who knows which beer parlour I can find them so they can fund me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.