Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4456226 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Ooh.. Which withdrawal option did u choose?
card withdrawal

which option you usually stake on?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
mceze:

And you are in the middle of something?

Yea.. I need to get the airtime outdoor so Davincida can find him
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
how can i change my bank on merrybet? i want to make payout to my GTB act instead of my diamond, i just don't see where to edit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please who is gonna help me fund my merrybet account in exchange for airtime
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
5DMJJXG B936EECQPCCESC-1831816

First game by 6pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017

Nowornever2016
Ibrahim3307
Onenine
newsheriffintown
talonge
Chairmanfestus
morhsuud
Thanta
Badluckonmygame
thorrvik55
Bukola08
Adudu208
calvary44
Okeyfineboy
okastech
steve5946
macquest
Obi4eze
Isupaefugbemi00
omoeko001
Victorvance
hiskenny09
ePrive
Cjaylala
dicksonsj
daffy11
Daven1587
Dottozil
folawiyo017
yungdizzy
Damanjohn
ausproxi
atebesunny
Betplaza247
bobbieydeey
ayswagga5
richie211
Americanlatino
akins47
Millaa
kennypauloscar
prosper19
Emmaugoh
ANUNGANGAMPU
Obawinner
WINNERMENTALITY
Despinky
popsiano
Uglyboy
Oluwanifeseun1
Jskelly11
chigooj
Youdontknowme
Herdeoye
haybee100
oziey77
Ogheneva
xtreme07
woligentle
lsoul
adexoramo
buklarbest
Uwaomaokey
Emeka565
Victor681
qloreal
Uchekaykay
Mocalypse
Dygeasy
Medorado
dgifted
jamesreacher

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yakflowz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
joeeee240:

My friend get out
Is there something wrong with your cerebrum?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by investorshaven: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Swissfunds:
All Am Seeing on this thread is just disturbing to the eyes from the beggers to the antagonist of beggers.. For that, I wouldn't want to spam this thread, Just 5 people should Pm their bank details respectively. Letz do this for once... 5k each but you guys get 4900 due to charges, Just 5 please
Gtbank Nasiru Shaibu, 0048744356 , Thx In Advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
drake49:
how can i change my bank on merrybet? i want to make payout to my GTB act instead of my diamond, i just don't see where to edit
You have to upload a valid id.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by coolestdude01(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Swissfunds:
You were the first i even replied too.. Please if you got the word ACCEPTED, Pm ur details
I did cheesy and done as instructed. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yakflowz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
ishayaauta:

what's your coupon code bruv?
Its an Inplay tip that I made
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
I need 2 odd for my rollover today please o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bloodsiamese(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yeovil why na cry cry
B91EECPWQCSAR-915340
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
coolestdude01:
I did cheesy and done as instructed. smiley
wink cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Ok. True. Those guys markets no be here. If person strategise well and spontaneous enough should be banking steady

well, i üse them because they 've got high odds and lots of unbelievable options.. I like cleansheet market a lot.
Capeverde to score yesterday was 1.44 odds as against 1.3 odds @bet9ja
Their payout is almost instant via btc or skrill withdrawal.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
King4Roller:

You have to upload a valid id.
so if i don't do that i wont be able to use another bank?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
drake49:
so if i don't do that i wont be able to use another bank?
Walahi talahi

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kokubillions(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:
All 22 Iceland team players got "SON" in their names grin

Even the coach

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
yakflowz:
Its an Inplay tip that I made
oh okay I see
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TellMeNothing: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Shollay20:

card withdrawal

which option you usually stake on?

No wonder. Try btc or skrill or Peferct money..

Corner, cards and substitution. E get some other unique markets they have i dont even know the names
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lawrykings(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
stacyadams:
drop ur bet9ja account for funding..first 30 people only....
2899140 (bet9ja) abeg send me left over... I know I'm late thanks boss!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
drake49:
Contact their customer care.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
iDROID:
Contact their customer care.
Tell him to upload a valid id first before contacting them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
billycayana:
I need 2 odd for my rollover today please o
I can give you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
King4Roller:

I can give you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

Yea.. I need to get the airtime outdoor so Davincida can find him
Ok..God bless! I hate promise and fail.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by buchito1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dear Philippe Coutinho…

In a chaotic and ever-changing footballing world, sentiment has regressed to be a somewhat forgotten trait, a norm that has been abandoned, a feature the sport has left behind.

All that said and done, it was a young Red holding up a homemade cardboard placard pleading with you to stay at Liverpool that reaffirmed my belief it wasn’t time for you to move on, just yet.

Would a young fan have gone to that effort if it wasn’t for Liverpool? Would supporters be idolising you if it wasn’t for Liverpool? Would you have broken into the Brazil squad if it wasn’t for Liverpool? Would Barcelona be so desperate to sign you if it wasn’t for Liverpool? Perhaps not.

Little did Liverpool, let alone the world, know what an exquisite little talent or magician, some might say, you would go on to become after arriving as an £8.5million January signing in 2013. A signing that joined with few expectations weighing down on his shoulders and a signing few suspected would later boast a place high on the club’s list of inspired bargains.

You were handed the privilege of a place at one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, the perfect platform on which to make a name for yourself and a spot in a team that would go on to challenge for the Premier League title the following season.

Calling you a risk would be a disservice to not only your undeniable natural ability, but also the club’s transfer policy. It was Liverpool though, that gave you the opportunity to develop alongside the likes of Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez, the stage to establish yourself and the chance to take the reigns as a central figure in Jurgen Klopp’s long-term project.

Any anger or upset directed towards you doesn’t stem from your wish to play for Barcelona, but instead the manner in which you have treated the club responsible for their interest in the first place.

The passionate Liverpool fan-base that has grown to adore you isn’t driven solely by emotion, but also by logic.

Aside from the unforgiving and gloriously proud approach, there is an acceptance, believe it or not, of players with elite-level potential, such as yourself, seeking out a move to the top.

We knew Suarez had to go, but we accepted it because he had given everything he could offer us. He thought wisely, showed the club the respect it deserved and waited a year to make his move. He left at the RIGHT time.

Ask any one of Europe’s top players if they want to play for Barcelona. The chances are they’ll say ‘yes’. Those who dedicate a large part of their wages to watching you on a weekly basis and who travel to watch you from all over England and beyond aren’t furious at you for wanting that ‘dream’ move. What’s been the source of our disappointment is the way you have handled yourself.

A deal you only wanted to happen were it to be completed ‘amicably’ swayed far from it, diverting to a route that has now left you with some serious making up to do. Now is the time to prove you’re not the sulking and disloyal player this saga has portrayed you as.

You owe Liverpool another year, for what the club has invested in you and for what it now deserves from you.

Show some appreciation for the five-year deal you were rewarded with in January and remind yourself of the ambition you admitted at that time to become an Anfield legend.

Striving towards fulfilling that wish requires looking at one Anfield legend in particular. One that represented the dying embers of loyalty in football, one that set the tone for the devotion and commitment expected from every player to put on that red shirt.

The brutal truth is that Barcelona wouldn’t be targeting you for at least another season if Neymar had not left for Paris Saint-Germain.

Have you offered us everything you possibly could like Suarez had when he left? Most would say no.

Shelve your ambitions to play for Barcelona, turn a focus back towards driving Liverpool forward and start working to restore the respect you have lost.

You Sincerely
A Red eager to see you scoring belters again.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
As far as today is going....... i am a confused man! dont even know what else to do again and responsibility plenty! Wetn man go do self? Even ordinary 2odd still casting! Dem talk say na greed, i change style to dey rollover with 2 odds still life is not LG!
How this month one go now? humm?
Make i sit down think about mylife small before i take 2 piriton and sleep!

God when will this book of Lamentation pass?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
billycayana:
I am confused. Do you accept my offer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by buchito1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
An open letter to Philippe Coutinho…

Sorry if i derailed sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
TellMeNothing:

No wonder. Try btc or skrill or Peferct money..

Corner, cards and substitution. E get some other unique markets they have i dont even know the names

which e-payment can you suggested for between skrill and Bitcoin and how to withdraw from it 9ja account thank you sir...

me too I like over 7.5, 6.5, 5.5 corner market also but my profit come from lie betting 3.2 3.3 with 0.0 no not yes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Thehustler: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
For the umpteen times
B923EERRAAETEZ-4183585
B930EERRAZAZTP-4213622

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)