Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4456032 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Camillus92:

In play tennis is d easiest, many do not know this, made about 2k on Thursday only. God bless u.s open

Bros, pls give me code for tennis..Thanks in advance.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
xtreme07:
this man needs to be banned for mis-leading people here.,
instead of you to apologise to those you succeeded in sending to the thick part of the forest you are here galavanting your stupidity.

please. He didn't put a gun to anybody's head to play, neither did he play the matches himself.

He made predictions and got it wrong is all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Krak:
Could you please help to fund my merrybet account? I need it for this forthcoming competition. I do not have cash in my bank account or else would have used my atm card my bet id is 220827. Just 200 is what I need.

sir I can transfer 700 to your account but you'll credit my merrybet with 500 n yours with 200 if its okay by you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
He said he KNOWS the outcome, implying that it was fixed.

He also asked would be bettors to stake a MINIMUM of 20000, implying that it was sure.

Now all the people who played would be villagers by now.

Ximenez:
please. He didn't put a gun to anybody's head to play, neither did he play the matches himself.

He made predictions and got it wrong is all.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

your betID pls
. My Oga,please no forget your promise oh! I didn't see ur P.m
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Emzyme:

Laughing in roman numerals
If u had followed , maybe u wouldnt have been saying this

U would have made a lot of profit today rather than dashing alabi money

You've not answered my question o.
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
You are playing with imaginary 1,000,000 naira and you expect people to use their own real, hard-earned money abi?

Nawa for you o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by timzyrhymes(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Camillus92:

You can check my previous post on tennis, but in short, I play the over or under games, depending on how the game is going, you have to have a little knowledge of tennis to play it o.

Before you go and dash Alabi your money cool
bros abeg a set in tennis na how many minutes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
omoeko001:
sassyboochic please take this 2 odds because of yesterday loss, I hope you will play this

Booking Number: 5DLNQ9P
02/09/2017 13:45:42
Code 1223 Date 02/09/2017 17:00
Event Finland - Iceland
Live/Prematch Normale Selection X2
Code 1388 Date 02/09/2017 15:00
Event Buckie Thistle - Dunfermline
Live/Prematch Normale Selection 2
Sorry got this late. Thanks though
Code 1149 Date 02/09/2017 15:00
Event Spartans - FC Linfield
Live/Prematch Normale Selection 2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
GambaOsaka:

You've not answered my question o.
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
You are playing with imaginary 1,000,000 naira and you expect people to use their own real, hard-earned money abi?

Nawa for you o.

If u had an idea , u knw pple wouldn't buybinto
How do u get them to accept it?
By seeing it live ba?

Its no different from pple pasting booking codes that end up cutting
That they never play

I just felt like , and I did

Don't forget

I just donated
750k to hurricane Benue victims oooo
From my virtual money ba

In whatever market or game I pick
I always assume I used real money to play

I can't imagine losing 1m so I play with brain

And d games speak for itself

D gain is a gain
No loss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
xtreme07:
instead of you to apologise to those you succeeded in sending to the thick part of the forest you are here galavanting your stupidity.

Bro do you still play in-play? it's been long oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
xtreme07:

Lol see
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Emzyme:

If u had an idea , u knw pple wouldn't buybinto How do u get them to accept it? By seeing it live ba?
Its no different from pple pasting booking codes that end up cutting That they never play

Don't forget
I just donated 750k to hurricane Benue victims oooo From my virtual money ba

In whatever market or game I pick I always assume I used real money to play

D gain is a gain No loss
OK I see!!!!!!!!
You are advertising your skill.
Goodluck with your marketing Mr Philanthropist.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
timzyrhymes:

A set is usually 3 for the women, 4 for the men.
It could go beyond this for the men if they tie the game, but it could end shorter than this.

For the women, if a player wins the first 2 set, there will be no need for the 3rd set, same thing apllies to the men if d player wins the first 3 set
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Krak(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
ishayaauta:

sir I can transfer 700 to your account but you'll credit my merrybet with 500 n yours with 200 if its okay by you
it ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DonaldJTrump: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
boringdraw:
7:45 pm = World Cup - UEFA Qualification = Ukraine - Turkey = DRAW
I m sorry. you just have to pack your load.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Emzyme:

By seeing it live ba?

That they never play

Don't forget

I just donated
From my virtual money ba

D gain is a gain
No loss
No vex bro
You just dey yarn gibberish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Emzyme:

By seeing it live ba?

That they never play

Don't forget

I just donated
From my virtual money ba

D gain is a gain
No loss

grin grin wetin I no go see for Nairaland
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Camillus92:

A set is usually 3 for the women, 4 for the men.
It could go beyond this for the men if they tie the game, but it could end shorter than this.

For the women, if a player wins the first 2 set, there will be no need for the 3rd set, same thing apllies to the men if d player wins the first 3 set

What's your favorite bookie for tennis inplay?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
GambaOsaka:

OK I see!!!!!!!!

You are advertising your skill.

Goodluck with your marketing Mr Philanthropist.

U ehn

D pain is for the gain
Provided d outcome s income
Its for everyone to benefit
Better go and fund ur acct and wait for d next tip o

Lolz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Camillus92:

Hahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
akraym:
Please do take your time to go through the UPDATED list in ALPHABETICAL order.

The competition will be kick starting by Monday.

Procedures will be updated later tonight

REGARDS

Happy Merrybetting

Seen but Na arabmoney45
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=sassyboochic post=60073826][/quote]

Hope you missed out on this o and didnt play it... Because it casted . undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Montez90:
No vex bro
You just dey yarn gibberish

Thanks bro I understand
You are pained
Have u ever dropped a game dat ever greened here b4
Pls lemme yarn my gibberish, is it u dat is yarning it
Tanx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
einsteine:
He said he KNOWS the outcome, implying that it was fixed.

He also asked would be bettors to stake a MINIMUM of 20000, implying that it was sure.

Now all the people who played would be villagers by now.

Some people can be overzealous. A lot have been said here about fixed matches, the process, the amount of money and the time it will take to fix a match including the leagues they occur and how often they occur.

No matter how well he sugar-coated it, I'm sure the experienced ones here didn't buy it, no matter what everything should still be at your own discretion.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
timzyrhymes:

In tennis there isn't any fixed time, a set could last for 20- an hour depending on the players on field/court

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
soloqy:

Hope you missed out on this o and didnt play it... Because it casted . undecided
Yh I did miss it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thorrvik55(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Camillus92:

In play tennis is d easiest, many do not know this, made about 2k on Thursday only. God bless u.s open

Wot market do u bet on?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by otitokoroleti: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Camillus92:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Emzyme:

U ehn

D pain is for the gain
Provided d outcome s income
Its for everyone to benefit
Better go and fund ur acct and wait for d next tip o

Lolz

Chai Chai Chai !!!

Alabi and the gang, this thing wey you dey to our youths, THERE IS GOD OH!!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Y are pple like dis
Deh don't drop green tips
Intact I can say all d tips dis montez90 guy has ever dropped went red
And he will still b talking rubbish
Did I ask anyone for money
Did I even call anyone
Just did my thing anyone dat buys d idea can follow
And someone will just start talking rubbish

Just because he has mb to type
Are u OK at all

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
5DMYFGZ
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Krak:
Could you please help to fund my merrybet account? I need it for this forthcoming competition. I do not have cash in my bank account or else would have used my atm card my bet id is 220827. Just 200 is what I need.

Cc Davincida

I want to fund this guy via airtime as required, Please kindly get his details

or who else funds via airtime here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54