Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4470208 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Benignasweety see opening
otitokoroleti:

Akin Alabi's Blog
Damn good discussion about anything interesting…
News
VACANCY: Writer Wanted

Are you a good writer?

Will you like to write and edit for a new media outfit targeting the nightlife industry?

Do you live in Lagos?

Qualifications

Common Sense
Enthusiasm
Good command of English language

Then send your application letter telling us why you are qualified for this job to jobs@ nightlife.ng

Salary is between N50,000.00 to N100,000.00 monthly.

cc all job seekers

Employer: Alabi Akinola aka akinalabi

Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
troot:
[color=#990000]MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI

(II) After placing your bet, just go to your history and copy the bet number/ID. (You bet ID will appear only on computer version or new mobile version)

CC: pfpmoderator, merrybet
@ the captioned.....correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bet ID still shows even in old mobile version.....

Abi what am I seeing here as "slip Id". Or are my eyes deceiving me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chrisk9(f): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=pfpmoderator post=60133238][/quote]
my username chrisk9 appeared twice. in group 3 and 7 please remove one

Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
zhemyfresh:
.. I asked a simple question , shouldn't act like a dick and give an immature reply
He gave you a simple reply.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
mazizitonene:
Sometimes it baffles me how human beings......homo sapiens.....full grown men cannot understand simple english.....
not everyone here is a full grown man...lol

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youdontknowme: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
kelvic1:
BET WON grin

I love 'Green Apples' grin

This mann grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
please add to WHATSAPP group 08130300634 thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
na zeros bodeo sandnes wan play ni?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
obonujoker:
na zeros bodeo sandnes wan play ni?
It's like...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
zhemyfresh:
.. I asked a simple question , shouldn't act like a dick and give an immature reply
The answer he gave is the only correct answer you can get from anybody on this thread...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Johnlenoxx: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
These two matches go fit bring over 2.5u catolica and New York City match ?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
fxdrizzle:
not everyone here is a full grown man...lol
lol..u are right tho...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
troot:
MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI

The wait is almost over.

All contestants should be advised.

FORMAT FOR DROPPING BETSLIPS:
This is accepted format with which you must abide when dropping your game(s).

(I) Select and stake on your games.

(II) After placing your bet, just go to your history and copy the bet number/ID. (You bet ID will appear only on computer version or new mobile version)

(III) Paste the BET number/ID and Your MERRYBET USERNAME and indicate how many
SLOTS you are using ONLY. In the event where no of slot(s) is not indicated, we would assume you are using 1 slot. an example is cited below:

EXAMPLE:

HOW POINTS ARE AWARDED:
Points will be used to grade punters odds during the qualifiers (rounded to the nearest whole number) eg
1.55 = 2pts
2.76 = 3pts
2.44 = 2pts
5.59 = 6pts
5.49 = 5pts

What this means is that if your total odd is 1.50, and your game(s) comes out green, you will be awarded 2 points, even if your total odd is 1.59, you will be awarded 2 points.
Also, if your total odd is 2.49, you will be awarded 2 points. in essence ".50" upward is rounded off as 1, while ".49" downward is rounded off as 0.

"Don't worry about the rounding off, it is our duty to do that"

Please bear in mind that:
NUMBER OF SLOT(S): .....which simply means the number of slots you intend to allocate to that particular bet slip you are dropping.

This has generated a lot of arguement in the past PfP, we are trying to avoid that this time around. The ACCETABLE FORMAT IS
NUMBER OF SLOT(S): (Indicate the number of slot(s) you intend to use in front).

If you do not indicate the number of slot(s) to be used......a default slot of (one)1 will be assigned to that betslip.

For the play off, all participants are awarded 3 Slots each to be used within 4 days

no of slot :1 OK now if am posting my second ticket and I want to use one slot will it still be no of slot : 1??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascal558(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
troot:

No Sir. You are not OK.

You must follow the format.
The MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI rules cannot change because of you.
Bros dis nr b rules mata,na fairness nd equity we dey reason...going with d betslip id go even make d thread easy to navigate during d competition...Try discuss am with pfpmoderator!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
motta:
no of slot :1 OK now if am posting my second ticket and I want to use one slot will it still be no of slot : 1??
GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
mazizitonene:

@ the captioned.....correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bet ID still shows even in old mobile version.....

Right bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
pascal558:
Bros dis nr b rules mata,na fairness nd equity we dey reason...going with d betslip id go even make d thread easy to navigate during d competition...Try discuss am with pfpmoderator!!!
the only fairness and equity here is to drop/copy your games and paste here along with your slip ID.

Remember, copying/duplication of your opponent slip is frowned at. How do we tackle that if we are to drop only slip ID.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
mazizitonene:

I suppose he copied that from the previous tournament. We just recently upgrade the ID to show on the old mobile.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please in the competition, so we can't post a game like

Real Madrid vs levante Over 2.5 goals.... @1.15

Even if i add others and I was able to get 10 odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
When over 1.5 is a killer lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Coldfeets: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
mazizitonene:
Sometimes it baffles me how human beings......homo sapiens.....full grown men cannot understand simple english.....

Dem wan kii the pfpmoderator by asking the same question over and over.

I jus dey pity the pfpmod guy right now. shocked

Dem go use asking very foolish and useless questions finish am. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
mazizitonene:

See this man,you get night blindness...Or maybe your eyes dan turn to something i dont know... cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
crowncodex:
really! so what option is better so I can rebet it?
Accept my most sincere sympathy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

Grown up man go dey ask this kain question...Minimum odds of your total ticket ..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by omoeko001(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
troot:
MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI

The wait is almost over.

All contestants should be advised.

FORMAT FOR DROPPING BETSLIPS:
This is accepted format with which you must abide when dropping your game(s).

(I) Select and stake on your games.

(III) Paste the BET number/ID and Your MERRYBET USERNAME and indicate how many
SLOTS you are using ONLY. In the event where no of slot(s) is not indicated, we would assume you are using 1 slot. an example is cited below:

EXAMPLE:

HOW POINTS ARE AWARDED:
Points will be used to grade punters odds during the qualifiers (rounded to the nearest whole number) eg
1.55 = 2pts
2.76 = 3pts
2.44 = 2pts
5.59 = 6pts
5.49 = 5pts

What this means is that if your total odd is 1.50, and your game(s) comes out green, you will be awarded 2 points, even if your total odd is 1.59, you will be awarded 2 points.
Also, if your total odd is 2.49, you will be awarded 2 points. in essence ".50" upward is rounded off as 1, while ".49" downward is rounded off as 0.

"Don't worry about the rounding off, it is our duty to do that"

Please bear in mind that:
NUMBER OF SLOT(S): .....which simply means the number of slots you intend to allocate to that particular bet slip you are dropping.

This has generated a lot of arguement in the past PfP, we are trying to avoid that this time around. The ACCETABLE FORMAT IS
NUMBER OF SLOT(S): (Indicate the number of slot(s) you intend to use in front).

If you do not indicate the number of slot(s) to be used......a default slot of (one)1 will be assigned to that betslip.

For the play off, all participants are awarded 3 Slots each to be used within 4 days

please where can one see total odds after placing a game, cos that thing is hard to find
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ajbf: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rules don land for PFP
Click on the link and read through

https://www.nairaland.com/3585296/football-other-sports-betting-season/3056

Cc: chine7002
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

yes. total breakup shouldn't be less than 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Coldfeets: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
soloqy:
When over 1.5 is a killer lipsrsealed

When over 1.5 is a killer?

A. Ludogorets

B. Bodo/Glimt

C. Vendsyssel

D. One of the above grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

sure you can.

You can even post a game with 1.01 odd, just make sure the OVERALL TOTAL ODD is 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
omoeko001:

please where can one see total odds after placing a game, cos that thing is hard to find
for old Mobile,you will see the odds after you must have input the amount..
but for others, U will see it easily there.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
omoeko001:

After you select your games,merrybet will calculate the odds before staking and if they do not calculate it...USE YOUR CALCULATOR!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

When over 1.5 is a killer?

A. Ludogorets

B. Bodo/Glint

C. Vendsyssel

D. One of the above grin

Sighs . As in .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.