Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4455366 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
mazizitonene:
The quoted and edited are both showing 3 as number of slots......its not like one is showing 1 and the other is showing 3, its just the grammar that was changed, even if he wanted to cheat he would not need to change the grammar, just the number....he wouldn't have needed to tamper with the grammar.......and he would have been more meticulous to avoid such little mistake......pfpmoderator

Anyways braga una thanks jawe....... wink
If he wanted to cheat he would have edited something else probably the game and the bet id.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
mazizitonene:
The quoted and edited are both showing 3 as number of slots......its not like one is showing 1 and the other is showing 3, its just the grammar that was changed, even if he wanted to cheat he would not need to change the grammar, just the number....he wouldn't have needed to tamper with the grammar.......and he would have been more meticulous to avoid such little mistake......pfpmoderator

my thoughts exactly. both are saying 3 slots. Unless they're accusing him of being behind the emmanuelca moniker.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gilbert1: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
anungangampu:
This is the exact post I saw from troot post that made me indicate the no of Slot-3 to avoid confusion cos I only have 200 in my account to stake... That was my only ticket I did not play another... That's why I was eager to make sure I didn't do any mistake.
And the rules state I must be quoted by one person.. So after the first quote I don't bother to check if I was quoted twice

can you please post a screenshot of your merrybet account history, to confirm your statement above
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
anungangampu:

and was a chance not given to a contestant to add his betslip id during the contest..

i was being overcautious and i could have left it like that but i want it to make sure it reflects the rules...if i have both moniker, it wont be doing this argument cos all it takes is copy and paste.

Hmmn ok

I'm not against u..just stating what I saw, good luck sha.

I hope pfpmoderator forgives u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youdontknowme: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
mazizitonene:

My thoughts too. Let this one slide pls as long as the 'number of slots' are the same.

Pfpmoderator
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maybe it's Bcuz the mod. Assumed he recorded 1 slot for u.. that's why we are having this issue.

Any slight difference might raise a red flag.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Khutie: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Calebsky:
ANYWHERE YOU GO....WHATSAPP TELEGRAM....NO WHERE BE LIKE NAIRALAND.....NO WHERE BE LIKE HOME (2X)

BIKO....... (YOU CAN COMPLETE THE REMIX) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MISSED YOU GUYS

MILLIONAIRE TICKET LOADING cool cool cool
•••My chair! where have yhu been?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by anungangampu: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
etibaba:
You made this post almost 10pm and you expect the above mentions to respond b4 12 midnight, you think everyone sleeps online right? You just quote a moniker anytime u wish then they jump out and respond yes sir?
thanks for making me smile a little bit ...if not for auto refresh i could have seen that post tomorrow or on Tuesday. i left my browser after viewing pfp moderator post so coming back i saw a post of his with my name
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
anungangampu:

thanks for making me smile a little bit ...if not for auto refresh i could have seen that post tomorrow or on Tuesday. i left my browser after viewing pfp moderator post so coming back i saw a post of his with my name

Post your history
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gilbert1: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
anungangampu:
This is the exact post I saw from troot post that made me indicate the no of Slot-3 to avoid confusion cos I only have 200 in my account to stake... That was my only ticket I did not play another... That's why I was eager to make sure I didn't do any mistake.
And the rules state I must be quoted by one person.. So after the first quote I don't bother to check if I was quoted twice

can you please post a screenshot of your merrybet account history, to confirm your statement above
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by anungangampu: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
siegfried99:
Maybe it's Bcuz the mod. Assumed he recorded 1 slot for u.. that's why we are having this issue.

Any slight difference might raise a red flag.
the mod was not after the correction but why i was quoted by one person and how it look suspicious cos using 3 slot at once is not a norm here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gilbert1: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
Thanks phi001...Meanwhile mail replied @gilbert1.
ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Viking007:
bet4me offers a higher return at 100% in 18days & they have been running for months now + they've got a functioning website.

My only fear with services such as this is trust; trusting a website to deliver knowing fully well they can disappear with no single prior notice.
whats the latest update?, i intend joining.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
anungangampu:
the mod was not after the correction but why i was quoted by one person and how it look suspicious cos using 3 slot at once is not a norm here.

Better don't put yourself in more sh*t. Who told u using 3 slots at once is a new thing here grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by anungangampu: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
siegfried99:

Better don't put yourself in more sh*t. Who told u using 3 slots at once is a new thing here grin

ok maybe i have not seen one yet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
siegfried99:

Norm and new are not the same thing

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
I fail to see the bone of contention here.

No of slot: 3 and Slot: 3 have the same effect so what's the issue? undecided

The actual game remained unchanged, the betslip ID remained unchanged. I'm sorry, am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Make i take 100 go play this game for shop tmao

i no fit con kill mysef

5HKFVPX
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Phi001:
I fail to see the bone of contention here.

No of slot: 3 and Slot: 3 have the same effect so what's the issue? undecided

The actual game remained unchanged, the betslip ID remained unchanged. I'm sorry, am I missing something?

okay, let's take it from this angle. What if he used 1 slot on that ticket, and lost his remaining slots thereafter, he would be on 2 points right!

So as not to waste the 2 slots, he modified his post after the ticket won. (Am not saying he did it, just painting a scenario). I hope you grab.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by anungangampu: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
pfpmoderator:
okay, let's take it from this angle. What if he used 1 slot on that ticket, and lost his remaining slots thereafter, he would be on 2 points right!

So as not to waste the 2 slots, he modified his post after the ticket won. (Am not saying he did it, just painting a scenario). I hope you grab.
this is my profile https://www.nairaland.com/anungangampu/posts

i did not post any game after or before that and if i did there is no way i can delete it without having to put atleast a dot sign
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
what you guys don't get is the quoted post was edited,how can I quote you then edit for you,don't u get it? If they are not one and same person that wouldn't have been possible,look well,u can only edit what u posted,how was he able to edit the quoted post??

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
anungangampu:
I am actually after your correction. Your bet ID remained unchanged, good, but why edit after posting, when the rule clearly States that you're not allow to modify your post.

Anyway, I will be lenient with you, but next time DONT EDIT YOUR TICKET WHETHER IT HAS BEEN QUOTED OR NOT. Call the attention of any of the mod if you have any additional input you're trying to include in your post.

3 points shall be deducted from points.

Good night.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by micynute94(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
fabiano09:
Don't get you... I can edit your own post too. '///'//////"'// what you guys don't get is the quoted post was edited,ok well,u can only edit what u posted,how was he able to edit the quoted post??

You mean this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
pfpmoderator:

Well, that is a possibility, an assumption.

However, actual evidence(whether true or not) shows that in his quoted post, he already indicated 3 slots to be used.

Whether or not he connived with the quoter of his ticket, we'll never know and you can't really expect them to own up (assuming they actually did that.)

Moreover, if they did connive, that's not the sort of mistake that would be made. After all, it would just be to change from 1 2 3. There wouldn't be any need to add 'no of'. I mean it's as useless as the p in psycho.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PriNceNova(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
myBETmostCAST:

CASTED
ur real dad...get a life, you fool...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gundogan(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
hw much shld i share b940esswarszwa-2518600
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kacey007: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
gundogan:
Any amount will do bro. should I post my ID?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
gundogan:
it is better u should tell guys to pm you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GuyFawkes: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Damn Persopolis and Strongest angry

B926ESAWAZWCZP-944940
B99ESAWTAZPES-2892049
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kacey007: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
niyiforeal:
it is better u should tell guys to pm you
On top how much? Which one be pm again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
kacey007:

On top how much? Which one be pm again
the thread will be derailed don't you get
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ochoa(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2017
B935ESSZWCSSAS-3110212... Its well.. 333k..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.