Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4480219 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Let's see...

AWEH
X2/Over 1.5
Away score
Away to win
BTTS
X2
Over 1.5/2.5 and all .5s

All these have been casted by AC Milan...

To all those who picked any of those options, may you find solitude in the Lord.

Meanwhile, PSV is winning Utrecht 1-7

Isn't betting beautiful... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
casid:
Does 1xbet accept direct deposit from a nairaland debit card? I've gone through the messages about them on this platform and nowhere have I seen where anyone mentioned payment can be made to a naira account other than bitcoin,webpay etc yet they are located in Abuja. Any clarification on this?
Does nairaland have its own debit card?

Anyway you can deposit directly with your debit card...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
AC Milan never ready for top level competition yet....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Livebets....

Over 0.5goals in Motherwell match

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
obonujoker:
AC Milan never ready for top level competition yet....
I think they rest players before their UEL matches...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
thesuave10:
Decency13 why is access bank not working with lionsbet and when will that be rectified?

Please be informed that this is not an issue of rectification but a decision drawn from objective consideration of certain financial indices and this is done for the best interest of the customers and Lionsbet set goals and objectives. However, as the indices improves, the de-listed financial institutions will be added. For now, we will encourage you to utilize any of the listed financial institutions. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day ahead!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
rollingacca87:
Livebets....

Over 0.5goals in Motherwell match

Boom,like if you played
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Domlayomi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
fashrola:
1xbet
are u kidding me u mean none of this team will Hv a free kick right. I hope u no what they meant by that no free kick
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
drake49:
Village people just visit this ticket at the early half of the first game. thank God say i miss this game when i placed the bet. i hope my village people nor dey wait me for front. I cast and bind any village witch or wizard
Lmao!..

That's the bad side of that market grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
zotorux:
Okay... so like 1 game has been cutting my tickets on lionsbet since yesterday. However I figured out they kinda giving me some money back, very small shaa. Is lionsbet giving small returns over lost bets??

It is one of our innovative features called the cashback, this services enables you to get a percentage of your supposed winnings when you ticket get 'bursted' by ONLY one game. you can click on this link https://www.lionsbet.com/promotions to view the details and others as well.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another win,great Sunday so far...don't miss out

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
If people can follow this rule is betting, we for dey smile steady. The last time I wan 214k in betting, I selected 28 matches from different league which will run for two weeks or so. Each match day will contain at most 7 matches. Na so I take smash am, by that you fit no allow the game finish and you go cashout. All this people wey fit arrange 4 odds in a day try and make it long ticket that will run for a long

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sekem: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Phi001:
Let's see...

AWEH
X2/Over 1.5
Away score
Away to win
BTTS
X2
Over 1.5/2.5 and all .5s

All these have been casted by AC Milan...

To all those who picked any of those options, may you find solitude in the Lord.

Meanwhile, PSV is winning Utrecht 1-7

Isn't betting beautiful... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you!!!!

Can you imagine

Just Milan alone

Wow!

Betting is really really beautiful

In short, there's no b'ness like betting b'ness...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Domlayomi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
rollingacca87:
Another win,great Sunday so far...don't miss out
ticket never green u dey shout win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
rbernaldo2:
na because say na peanut u withdraw cry

The amount withdrawn doesn't determine when payment is made, we have an objective to effect payout as fast as fast can be. We have been working to make all payouts reflect on customers account within 10 mins.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Phi001:

I think so though....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
is this what people experience when trying to deposit into their lionsbet account... so bleeped up...I was debited and yet my account wasn't credited. its not as if it's a network problem or from interswitch: purely lionsbet's poor programming of their web pay platform

@StrafordSTONES , we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, have you been credited with the amount? You can send an email to support@lionsbet.com stating your username. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by casid: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Phi001:

Thanks for the correction.. I meant Naira debit card.

Withdrawal can be made to naira account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fashrola(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Domlayomi:
are u kidding me u mean none of this team will Hv a free kick right. I hope u no what they meant by that no free kick
Check well this betting means they will be no free kick under 1mins that is from 0.00 to 0.59

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
soloqy:
Bet9ja's cash out system, is the most useful. It is really helpful.

Nairabet, once any game starts, forget it. Whether your pick is winning or not, you will never see cashout till game ends.

For Lionsbet, I still don't understand what is going on there.

Lionsbet still offers you cashout in such a way that you can have a full cashout and also partial cashout which enables you to take a part of the outcome and keep the rest for the result.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
0.5 first half goals in twente match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by haywire1: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Eredivisie
FC Groningen - FC Twente Enschede
Other
19.00 odds

Eredivisie
FC Groningen - FC Twente Enschede
7 or + Goals
20.00 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sekem: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Phi001:

You're funny

But who knows, bros seun might be working on that grin embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
atdeejay:
you still dey quote this mocker
THIER MUMU NEVER DOOO u? undecided you still dey quote this mocker
THIER MUMU NEVER DOOO u?
unquote me please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by blueheart(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Phi001:

I watched the match bro. Sampdoria is very good at home and they have a better form than AC Milan coming into the match.

I tipped Sampdoria 1x on my slip
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
decency13:

Please be informed that this is not an issue of rectification but a decision drawn from objective consideration of certain financial indices and this is done for the best interest of the customers and Lionsbet set goals and objectives. However, as the indices improves, the de-listed financial institutions will be added. For now, we will encourage you to utilize any of the listed financial institutions. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day ahead!

But it's working fine for other betting companies .abeg put it back all these indices you're talking about sef. Infact put it back for only me make only ME dey use am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DagashSamson: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
24.09.17 @ 2:00 pm

Latvia - Virsliga = Ventspils - Riga FC

DRAW OR AWAY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
decency13:

@StrafordSTONES , we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, have you been credited with the amount? You can send an email to support@lionsbet.com stating your username. Thanks

ya, I took 35 mins that same day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
How una see this game

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fixed010: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoL See Ajax too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KingOfThePay(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
casid:
Does 1xbet accept direct deposit from a nairaland debit card? I've gone through the messages about them on this platform and nowhere have I seen where anyone mentioned payment can be made to a nairal acount other than bitcoin,webpay etc yet they are located in Abuja. Any clarification on this?

Where did you see indicated they are located in Abuja?
Thats a foreign bookie...
Use your GTB naira mastercard to fund or bitcoin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by casid: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Where did you see indicated they are located in Abuja?
Thats a foreign bookie...
Use your GTB naira mastercard to fund or bitcoin

View the site as a Web view.. you will see their location.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)