Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4481421 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by danthamccoy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
iamawara:

omo. see gobe. now that I deposit via naira I don land for high way be that, I heard people are having issues withdrawing via naira
Deposit the minimum via bitcoin, play 1.01 odds and then withdraw everything via bitcoin. QED.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
TellMeNothing:
I no stress my self bet today again. Let me just wait for my Nairabet Colussus game & 1xbet 5 minutes event tickets respectively...
please tell me about it I want to fund my 1xbet..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by danthamccoy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
elvischukie:

lol,a punter dat found out av been enriching bookies wit d socald spare money,,, my advice to is to take a break,ull enjoy d happiness
You and this your "socald" everywhere. Na new English word?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by newsheriffintown: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
normal level Na
5mins and 10mins draw simple
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Winningways01:
who is sleek? Stop pointing at the wrong direction grin
I use Una head cheesy cheesy cheesy
I inserted his id to put the issue to rest.16069 lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goldenval,lalabish cheesy

so how do you know his ID?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
danthamccoy:

anoda myopic entity,,,dat wasnt d point grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by omoeko001(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
so one game spoilt this my ticket

I don Taya oooo

B94ESTWCRPZEZ-912753
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by newsheriffintown: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
newsheriffintown:
normal level Na

smithsydny:
please tell me about it I want to fund my 1xbet..
newsheriffintown:
normal level Na

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Liamm(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
danthamccoy:

Lmao grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
elvischukie:

i pity u,,if only u can see d harm it coses to people each day,,the truth is dia is more bad dan good in it nd u knw dat,,,keep up wit ur method,,best of luck
You sound like you were chronic gambler. Betting is only harmful when done in excess. The major misconception about sports betting in Nigeria is that people see it as a get rich quick scheme. Out of desperation to hammer they end up becoming addicted and losing lots of money along the way. If you're going to bet at least have something doing. For me, betting is strictly for making spare change. We should all try to bet responsibly. If you're jobless steer clear off betting. I'm glad you quit when you did because who knows? By now you for don dey live under 3rd mainland bridge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
iDROID:

You losing woefully doesn't mean the next guy will too. We're two different individuals. You shouldn't use yourself as a yardstick. I make nothing less than 100k from betting every week and I'm contented. Making money from sports betting isn't about N100 to win millions, it's about adopting a good strategy that'll fetch you profit in the long run. Remember, you cannot win every bet but you can minimise losses and stay in profit. I said it before and I will say it again, betting isn't for people who aren't financially buoyant. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Inter grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Viking007:
100k+ every week? iDROID
Yes. I didn't exaggerate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
1xbet ti take over ooooooooo... Nairabet and bet9ja thunder fire unah there...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
locust:

Na one game dey cut my ticket since but I neva see the cashback stuff. I have clicked on the link you provided, nothing seems to be there

Click on the link, you will see various products, click on Cashback to learn how it works and benefit from it very well, it is working and customers can attest to it. Have a nice sporty evening!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
iDROID:

You sound like you were chronic gambler. Betting is only harmful when done in excess. The major misconception about sports betting in Nigeria is that people see it as a get rich quick scheme. Out of desperation to hammer they end up becoming addicted and losing lots of money along the way. If you're going to bet at least have something doing. For me, betting is strictly for making spare change. We should all try to bet responsibly. If you're jobless steer clear off betting. I'm glad you quit when you did because who knows? By now you for don dey live under 3rd mainland bridge. grin
lol addiction will always be an addiction,,its jst like telling sm1 to smoke once in a while,, addiction will always come in..dats d truth.
i end my case, only gave a piece of advice,, best of luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=newsheriffintown post=60788132][/quote] gat it bra..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Montez90:
chef chef, I think say u don retire
Lol...Na you know... cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
iDROID:

If you're smart you can make good money off sports betting. Mind you, I'm not talking about N100 bets. Those ones are waste of time and energy. Set aside a bankroll for the month, devise a staking plan and strategy that'll work for you. For example, I stake on 1.4 odds thrice a week. On a good week I make over 100k. Even if I were to lose 10 straight games I'll still be in profit. That's how good I've had it. grin
you like to talk too much, show us proofs, at least we sabi powerful men like goldenval, empty barrels make the loudest noise

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Viking007:
100k+ every week? iDROID
that guy is one deadly liar, e be like say Na princeofpeace22 brother

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Montez90:
you like to talk too much, show us proofs, at least we sabi powerful men like goldenval, empty barrels make the loudest noise
I am not here to prove anything to anyone. Whatever you make of my posts is your problem, not mine.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
iDROID:

I am not here to prove anything to anyone. Whatever you make of my posts is your problem, not mine.
ogbeni get the feck outta here, it will cost u noting to defend yourself and show us your 100k winnings, my point is stop deceiving ppl here

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DorianD(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
So with all the Babalawo for Yoruba land, none fit help invoke just a million naira ticket.Alabi you are really strong embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Viking007:
Maybe You should take a brake break & learn how to write properly. smiley
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
its only bloody liars that will say they don't have anything to prove
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Inplaytipster: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Inplay

CD Tondela - SC Braga
SC Braga and Under 3.5
Odds :- 1.80
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Montez90:
ogbeni get the feck outta here, it will cost u noting to defend yourself and show us your 100k winnings, my point is stop deceiving ppl here
Defend myself? Deceiving people? What would I gain from deceiving anyone here? I no know why the matter just dey pain you for body. Anyways, that is your problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by virginboy1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
thesuave10:

But it's working fine for other betting companies .abeg put it back all these indices you're talking about sef. Infact put it back for only me make only ME dey use am
Access bank does not work with Bet9ja either.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
iDROID:

Defend myself? Deceiving people? What would I gain from deceiving anyone here? I no know why the matter just dey pain you for body. Anyways, that is your problem. grin
stop trying to sound smart.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Inplaytipster: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Inplay

Bursaspor - Galatasaray SK
Double Chance X2
Odds :- 1.72
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Montez90:
stop trying to sound smart.
Okay. Have a nice day. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Over 1.5 goals in sports huancayo match
Livebets

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.