Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4449756 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by erobes: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
emzry:
5RJSTV8
wetin d "yes" mean? sporting vs juventus
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2017
soloqy:

grin grin grin

Because that your earlier post contradicts you. But continue.
Let me school you ignorant lot. Do you know you can use a sim card in your nokia torch to register on whatsapp. You do change of number. And then a code is sent to the new line. You input the code and the number is transferred. The only problem is you might not be able to switch if one of the numbers get missing cos a code will be required. Always learn to explore apps. I bet you dont know you can send voice notes on whatsapp. I can school you on that but for a fee. Run along boy and have a nice day masturbating in ignorance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by link2ok22: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2017
soloqy:

If I am not mistaken, whatsapp uses your data to work. Your MTN sim/number has to be active with data for you to use WhatsApp so I really don't understand the part I highlighted. Or is there some other way we don't know?

How about if the data is been supplied through WiFi, also how about if your WhatsApp sim is in your back up phone like a non browsing phone i.e Nokia torchlight. You don't need to have your WhatsApp sim in your browsing phone as long as it's activated.

Note: am not supporting any1.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MrJames007: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Sumbody chop card clean mouth since una still dey quarrel hehehe continu

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
King4Roller:

Let me school you ignorant lot. Do you know you can use a sim card in your nokia torch to register on whatsapp. You do change of number. And then a code is sent to the new line. You input the code and the number is transferred. The only problem is you might not be able to switch if one of the numbers get missing cos a code will be required. Always learn to explore apps. I bet you dont know you can send voice noyes on whatsapp. I can school you on that but for a fee. Run along boy and have a nice day masturbating in ignorance

Lol at the 'boy'.

If I had the information on this, I would have 'schooled you without talking like someone who has something to hide like you are doing now. The' boy ' should refer to you because of your immaturity.

Go back to my initial question to you and then you would realize that your reaction was silly.

' If I am not *mistaken *, ... 'Or is there some other way we don't know'? We referring to myself and the others that expressed the same misgivings.

It is a good thing that we have' experts' in apps like WhatsApp. Experts Ike you grin

You really need to grow up o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
link2ok22:

How about if the data is been supplied through WiFi, also how about if your WhatsApp sim is in your back up phone like a non browsing phone i.e Nokia torchlight. You don't need to have your WhatsApp sim in your browsing phone as long as it's activated.

Note: am not supporting any1.

Nice one. Good explanation.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascalbenz: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2017
abeg whch wan nairabet dey tell me acct not verrified during withdrawal process ....abeg how i wan take sort the issue, help!! Help!! Help!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
erobes:
wetin d "yes" mean? sporting vs juventus
to score
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2017
soloqy:

If I am not mistaken, whatsapp uses your data to work. Your MTN sim/number has to be active with data for you to use WhatsApp so I really don't understand the part I highlighted. Or is there some other way we don't know?

It doesn't matter, The only time u need your WhatsApp No to be active Is Time of Verification, This normally occur when u change Mobile, As soon as the Verification Is done, You can put off the sim-card till whenever this happened again!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2017
franzeezco:

It doesn't matter, The only time u need your whatssApp No to be active Moment of Verification, This normally occur when u change Mobile, As soon as the Verification Is done, You can put off the sim-card till whenever this happened again!!!

Nice to know. Thanks for the heads-up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by judey1992(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
franzeezco:

2 Judas Spotted So Far!!!
they are ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Betdey:
Happy Birthday Wayne Rooney!

#Betdey

What's the Minimum & Maximum Funding On Your Platform Through Debit Cards
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
6 football picks for today and 2 basketball picks for tomorrow morning.

5RKB59Q

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
judey1992:

they are ?
Lille.....Madrid

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by judey1992(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2017
franzeezco:

Lille.....Madrid
thanks my guy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eunisam: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2017
emzry:
Why do you think guys?
how did you screenshot this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
which one is 1xgames bonus account? I have 1k dre, just saw it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nuel112: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
cant find England national league in nairabet options...please any clue on how to locate it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olsojay(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
I want to withdraw from 1xbet to my bitcoin luno wallet, but I saw enter epayment account or Id number.
which number do I put to withdraw to my luno
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by elchymo: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
This 1xbet people sef. Accumulator, Lucky, I am also seeing Anti Accumulator. If Accumulator means all ur selection must win, doesn't it mean Anti Accumulator is all ur selections must cast for you to win? Anyone with knowledge of this should enlighten me pls...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LunoBitcoin: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
ogasman:

Y Luno de ask of bvn??
Luno requires BVN to help prevent identity theft and the creation of duplicate trading accounts. Also to restore account access to you in case you forget your password or lose your two-factor authentication codes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LunoBitcoin: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Are the charges to luno wallets cheaper?
Luno charges 0.0002 btc to receive, there is however a way to send and receive Bitcoin without paying any fees - you can send and receive Bitcoin to/ from any other Luno customer by sending/ receiving Bitcoin via their cellphone number or email address. These transactions are also instant so you won’t need to wait for any Blockchain confirmations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
ok.... me don play am too for 1xbet grin grin grin grin... lucky na him sure

lucky no gree show for my own ooo kilonshele nah

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
elchymo:
This 1xbet people sef. Accumulator, Lucky, I am also seeing Anti Accumulator. If Accumulator means all ur selection must win, doesn't it mean Anti Accumulator is all ur selections must cast for you to win? Anyone with knowledge of this should enlighten me pls...
. All ya ACCA must cast grin me self don't understand it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Olsojay:
I want to withdraw from 1xbet to my bitcoin luno wallet, but I saw enter epayment account or Id number.
which number do I put to withdraw to my luno
ur luno wallet id
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pascalbenz: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
abeg whch wan nairabet dey tell me acct not verrified during withdrawal process ....abeg how i wan take sort the issue, help!! Help!! Help!!.......make person ans me na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
who can help me fund my bet9ja account with #100 please. wanna plus today and tomorrow cup games. just this once please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Adulphus(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
soloqy:

Oga Once Whatsapp Is Activated On A Phone, You Need Not The Sim Card For It To Work. Any Active Data Will Work (wifi Or Another Sim)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
5RKQTN7
edit and play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Seanpierce: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2017
LunoBitcoin:
Luno requires BVN to help prevent identity theft and the creation of duplicate trading accounts. Also to restore account access to you in case you forget your password or lose your two-factor authentication codes.

If i make a deposit using my Mastercard, how long before it will reflect on my Luno account?

Also someone said he withdrew 5k but only got 3k in his bank account, what's your deal?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
smithsydny:
lucky no gree show for my own ooo kilonshele nah
lucky shows wen u have 6, 7 or 8 games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
lucky shows wen u have 6, 7 or 8 games
its 8.. I just charted them now.. So how did u select your own lucky nah.. Give me your lucky games nah. Make I play

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.