Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,395 members, 7,864,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4517665 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2017
WARNING

IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, I REPEAT, IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, RUN AWAY FROM 1XBET GAMES, WHEEL OF FORTUNE, COCK FIGHT, AND ALL THOSE BULL SHIT. I SWEAR THEY ARW WORSE, EVEN WORSEST THAN VIRTUAL GAMES.

IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR FINGER BURNT, GO AND TRY IT, I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LAMENTATION HERE

And this is for 1xbet

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2017
akinalabi please what rule says I must changed my selection just to place a bet of 200naira to win 4.6m

I've been on your site for over 4 hours

below is my chat with your CC

Agent AutoBot:10:43 AM
Hi, thanks for contacting us. Please excuse me for delays as I may be assisting other customers as well.

[You are now connected with an agent.]
Somto:10:44 AM
Thank you for contacting Nairabet live Chat! My name is
Somtochukwu.How may I help you out today?

Me:
why can't I place bet of 6million with 200naira

Somto:10:47 AM
May I know the error message you got while trying to place the bet online?

Me:
Bet placement failed

We're sorry, but the bet placement has failed. Please contact customer support for further assistance.
Bet has been rejected as Reoffered ARC total slip stake (0) is below the

Me:
Bet placement failed

We're sorry, but the bet placement has failed. Please contact customer support for further assistance.
Bet has been rejected as Reoffered ARC total slip stake (0) is below the

Somto:10:49 AM
KIndly change your selections, the stake amount and the potential winnings and try to place the bet again please.

Me:
why do I have to change my selections.

Me:
I have increased my stake still can't

Me:
why do I have to always contact CC just to place bet

Somto:10:51 AM
If you are unable to place a bet on the selections you made, kindly change your selections so as to enable you to place the bet.

Me:
what rule says I must chNGED MY CHOICE OF SELECTION

Somto:10:54 AM
Please be informed that there is no rule that says you should change your selections, but however if you are unable to place bet on the previous selections that you made,I will suggest you try and change your selections.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2017
is there anyone who can transfer 200 to my bet9ja and I will transfer 300 to nairabet.

I'm tired of having to dialogue with CC everytime I want to place bet

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Benny4(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
AvsGot007:
haha.. this 1xbet no go kill person! I go play cockfight.. I saw one cock dey carry neck up and down like ayamatanga, I say this go even kill human being sef... staked on the mumu but one hit like this from the second cock, it just faint and die altogether! ....cockfight my a$$

Pukakakaka, wetin man no go hear again. cockfight kwa rotfl. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
AvsGot007:
haha.. this 1xbet no go kill person! I go play cockfight.. I saw one cock dey carry neck up and down like ayamatanga, I say this go even kill human being sef... staked on the mumu but one hit like this from the second cock, it just faint and die altogether! ....cockfight my a$$
you no feed your c.ock well go send am fight grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
ok the game is here 20 games 2million+ odd 367million naira outcome.... select cos bet9ja no wan reck and note strictly Big odds that are cool
5RR78F5 #Money_Must_Be_Made on a cool level grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool enjoy ur selections... spot ur own judas as bet9ja no go gree u play every thing....

cc ALL NIARALANDERS

B92EAQTTZTAEC-2064924
B936EAQTTTCASR-2064924
B944EAQTTWRZEZ-2064924
my reduced version cool cool cool cool more green
this guy bad ghan.... first game greening already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ogasman(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Kizyte:
I don laff so tey I forget my name! cheesy cheesy grin

Na so that gidisha robot beat master king for tekken 7

King was 1.2 odds self

If na me use King I go Bleep dat guy in round 3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Alongeous(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2017
WinningSun:
is there anyone who can transfer 200 to my bet9ja and I will transfer 300 to nairabet.

I'm tired of having to dialogue with CC everytime I want to place bet
Sorry for the stress you were made to go through. Meanwhile, please kindly share your bet code.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Please what is the meaning of

"No First Substitution "

Please somebody should help me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by elitejayjeff(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
I need someone to kindly fund my bet9ja account for N500, 1262413,for recharge card. I really need it now. Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by cyberhike(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
hello friends, trust you are doing great. please I need someone to help me fund either my merrybet or lionsbet account in exchange for N300 refill card. kindly mention me if you can help. thanks in anticipation
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2017
AvsGot007:
laff wan kill me. ayamatanga...lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2017
See the game somebody sent me and said I should play. Abeg how possible is the game or is it that am not understanding the option?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LunoBitcoin: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2017
ogasman:

Y Luno de ask of bvn??
Due to the nature of business, it is important for Luno to verify the identity of customers.
Luno requires customers to provide their BVN to help prevent identity theft and the creation of duplicate trading accounts. This also helps restore account access to you in case you forget your password and lose your two-factor authentication codes.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2017
6 games bleeped up my 3000 odds B940EAPCRCCZZA-2871511
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
funnynation:
See the game somebody sent me and said I should play. Abeg how possible is the game or is it that am not understanding the option?
the option is first substitution of the game and the tipster selected no sub.... it means there won't be any sub in the game........ not 100 percent sha...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Humphreycool07(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2017
AvsGot007:
Chaiiii you don make tears comot for my eyes cause I dey laugh here like craze man. lolz.
Ayamatanga! Faint and die altogether.
Cock fight Ni !!!
Dick fight kor!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2017
afoltundeseun:
I played wheel of fortune, I have 150 points now, how do o redeem it. Anyone please
I think u should check promotions
1x promo to b precise

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2017
funnynation:
Just tear that ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2017
funnynation:
rubbish..i can't even risk my N5 for this rubbish.. It's better I play X X than this

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fashrola(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
funnynation:

Lol... Impossible..... But since it's 200 u can still risk it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
AvsGot007:

LOL!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
for 1xbettors, please what does "2 goals in a row mean?"
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
funnynation:

10000000000% impossible. It means there will be no sub in the match. Dont even waste #5 on the ticket sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha

etibaba:
Just tear that ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol

Izuogu1:
rubbish..i can't even risk my N5 for this rubbish.. It's better I play X X than this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Alongeous:

Sorry for the stress you were made to go through. Meanwhile, please kindly share your bet code.

thanks I have abandon it and move forward.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
agarawu23:
8TZJC 1xbet

10 games, 185 odd. Stake 1000 tongue
Try ur luck.

Seems not to really understand the "Team 2 To Score 3Goals In A Row.....No" because This Bookies Perception Can Sometimes Differ To Someone's View!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Can someone pls provide a good explanation on this Markets

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by uppa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
snakebeat:

Have u withdrawn to your local bank account before on 1xbet?
If yes, what method did u use to fund? because i funded with verve via global pay but can't withdraw to my local bank account. Thanks.
yes..... I funded using bank card....and I withdrew thru bank transfer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
wait oh, 1xbet nor dey give bonus for bet oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.