Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4499847 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Germany teams be using yourself to be playing there oh.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
smithsydny:
We need a new thread oo.. This one done long wella

Na dat one be ur problem??

Abi na to win Better money??

Shift comot

21 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
finest0007:

They all have areas to work on. Why does merrybet not allow staking on over/under market. Until you double chance it?

nairabet has better market. just the user interface is the main problem Mr akinalabi need to monitor this two area.

I can fund naira bet account from my toilet others I have to use agents.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
johnstar:

Na dat one be ur problem??

Abi na to win Better money??

Shift comot
I fear u o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by froshroy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
abeg make pesin use customer to customer transfer for nairabet send any amount to me. kayposh is the username
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
snakebeat:

How did u play the game?
By clicking the apples?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
snakebeat:

How did u play the game?
By clicking the apples?
U click question marks each row,
there are 5 columns and I think 10rows, each correct click brings a green apple, a wrong pick brings a red apple and total loss of stake
U also get cash out option at each levels of correct pick rows.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
pmagic:

U click question marks each row,
there are 5 columns and I think 10rows, each correct click brings a green apple, a wrong pick brings a red apple and total loss of stake and cash out option at each levels of correct pick rows.
Yeah...
tried it...The thing still bad, when u start approaching upward, it is just one box of green apple with others red...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ogunbiyi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yes hear right, this is a 5Trillion dollars a day market!

Look a 10 dollars, 20 dollars, 50 dollars, 100 dollars, 200 dollars per day or more depends on your profolio/investment before 10AM,

How would this change your life?

Yes this was all in One day, this is the big time. The internet has made your dream easier to achieve than ever before!

we are putting away our briefcases and lunch bags and pickup our computers and smart phones and creating seroius income from the comfort of our homes.

You can have your own system

* Weekly inccome

* No recuuiting to make money

* A proven online state of the Art system

* Low start-up costs

* No in-ventory, No employeess

Our seminar and business presentation walks you through the simple yet lucrative concept.

I am so glad i found this amazing system now I earn from home just like the banks.

You will have my support, our Awesome team and company support.

We have many who are making money and who are so thankful they found this Amazing system.

We await your coming http:/linkme247

Limited Opening, Act now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
snakebeat:

Yeah...
tried it...The thing still bad, when u start approaching upward, it is just one box of green apple with others red...
Yeah, I cashed out at the 5th level most times was really lucky but I had no guts to go further loll. Dumped it already though.
U tried thimbles. That's my new Atm now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
ogunbiyi:

Look a 10 dollars, 20 dollars, 50 dollars, 100 dollars, 200 dollars per day or more depends on your profolio/investment before 10AM,

Yes this was all in One day, this is the big time. The internet has made your dream easier to achieve than ever before!

we are putting away our briefcases and lunch bags and pickup our computers and smart phones and creating seroius income from the comfort of our homes.

* Weekly inccome

* Low start-up costs

Our seminar and business presentation walks you through the simple yet lucrative concept.

I am so glad i found this amazing system now I earn from home just like the banks.

We have many who are making money and who are so thankful they found this Amazing system.

Limited Opening, Act now
See money wey u dey bold mention? 5trillion dollars...you no dey pity for yourself?

If no be international, u cant make anything tangible from scam in nija...
Guy go register for 1xbet dey follow xtremer inplay & stop wasting your time...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
pmagic:

Yeah, I cashed out at the 5th level most times was really lucky but I had no guts to go further loll. Dumped it already though.
U tried thimbles. That's my new Atm now.
@bold better ooo
is thimbles also a game on 1xbet?
How is it played?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by uppa(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
johnstar:

Pls kindly. Explain to me how i can fund on 1xbet

I use atm verve
you can use your verve card.....go to deposit, then bank card....fill your information, it's dat simple.....make sure your card is already registered for online transaction
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
ogunbiyi:

* Weekly inccome

* Low start-up costs

Limited Opening, Act now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LongD(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
ogunbiyi:

* Weekly inccome

* Low start-up costs

Limited Opening, Act now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
xtremer:
Live bet

1xbet code: MG44C

nice, won with u

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
xtremer:
Live bet

1xbet code: MG44C

won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
drake49:
reporting from Uniben, Ekosodin . 2 green

LOLsss...

xoo, Unah don reach here too grin grin grin grin

those days
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
snakebeat:

@bold better ooo
is thimbles also a game on 1xbet?
How is it played?
Yeah u know this stuff they put a pebble under a cup shown to u, cover it then there are 3 similar cups which will b interchanged in position u then have to pick the cup with the pebble
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
pmagic:

Yeah u know this stuff they put a pebble under a cup shown to u, cover it then there are 3 similar cups which will b interchanged in position u then have to pick the cup with the pebble
okay....na still luck ooo cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
ull4c #1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Unclesamo:

LOLsss...
xoo, Unah don reach here too grin grin grin grin
those days
what to do bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
froshroy:
abeg make pesin use customer to customer transfer for nairabet send any amount to me. kayposh is the username

Sent you N500

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
akinalabi:

Sent you N500
Baba, I go manage #1mill.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
akinalabi:

Sent you N500
bless me with any amount thank you sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vikkiboi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
agarawu23:
30#

Which side will I get the goals scored in a row options please... Been looking for it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by froshroy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
akinalabi:

Sent you N500
Chooi!!! Chief Alabi himself showed me love today grin. Thank you very much sir smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vikkiboi:

Which side will I get the goals scored in a row options please... Been looking for it
its not available in all matches. U can see that option only when big and small team dey play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
froshroy:
Chooi!!! Chief Alabi himself showed me love today grin. Thank you very much sir smiley
still going back to him grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Live bet

1xbet code: 95M4C

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
5RWW75F
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
WinningSun:

nairabet has better market. just the user interface is the main problem Mr akinalabi need to monitor this two area.

I can fund naira bet account from my toilet others I have to use agents.

Story. You can fund almost every bookie from your phone including Bonanzawin, this is 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)