Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4450936 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youngemperor(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Abeg any bet9ja agent or employee or something in the house make una work well on your updating of slip abeg. They will show the match result but the rubbish will just remain yellow like that for hours until they decide to green it at their own convenience. It can be so irritating when you have a series of bets to make with the money won. Abi na only me dey experience this nonsense ni?

This game below don finish since and naso e still remain yellow since. This is why I like merrybet, they no dey waste time at all.
this happen on weekends
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bastien: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Funnicator:
Help!! I withdrew my won amount, out of 26k, i withdrew 16k to my bank account from bet9ja account around 9pm yesterday. My bet9ja balance immediately reduced to 10k but up until now i am yet to receive bank alert of the 16k. Please what is happening.
till Monday, bet9ja is 48hrs
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2017
bastien:
till Monday, bet9ja is 48hrs
It's actually 24hrs
But no weekends, they might even reverse the weekend withrawal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Any 1xbet accumulation for today ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bastien: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2017
pmagic:

It's actually 24hrs
But no weekends, they might even reverse the weekend withrawal
bet9ja is 48hrs, working day, that's the maximum! You can't cash out in the evening and expect it the next evening...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by buchito1(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Hey... Please any 1xbet user in the house?

I want to cashout and they are telling me bullshitt!! angry

Which one is bonus? Did i fund for bonus? I used my hard earned money and they allocated it as bonus? I am not understanding!

Their Customer Care telling me bullshitt

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Supermansteve(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2017
franzeezco:

You should add #Brackley to the Selections because the team Is In an excellent form playing a weaker team, Besides this game will surely Cast except If It's been Remixed!!!

E be like say you sabi, what games did you bet on?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2017
B921EAZAQZWCCC-4442317
B944EAZATWEAAA-4442317

If this game no green, no forecast agian grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pmagic: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2017
bastien:
bet9ja is 48hrs, working day, that's the maximum! You can't cash out in the evening and expect it the next evening...
Cashed out 68k by 12 and got it 11 the next day.
Same as 5.8k
Same as 6k

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2017
buchito1:

Which one is bonus? Did i fund for bonus? I used my hard earned money and they allocated it as bonus? I am not understanding!

No one is telling you bullshit, you have two balance, one is the bonus balance and the other your main balance unfortunately you staked and won with the bonus balance. And you have to meet the cumbersome requirement before you can payout from the bonus account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fxwarrior: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2017
franzeezco:

You should add #Brackley to the Selections because the team Is In an excellent form playing a weaker team, Besides this game will surely Cast except If It's been Remixed!!!

Can you remix it for me?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lubumbashi: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Why is merrybet messing up dis morning? Allow punters have access to their accts in order to place bets na. Upon una stingy nature, una still want to frustrate una customers?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by matos(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2017
buchito1:

Did u stake with all the cash u deposited, if not u would nt be able to cash out, also read the terms of withdrawal in the he term and condition
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Baba why the silence so much waiting for ur tips I must chop with u too oo
vickertony:

Baba forecast million ticket of straight wins(40m upwards) not more than 20 games

Even if na three weeks game, make i edith am give you my own version , let's play and win.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2017
MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA ANALYSE THIS ONE===5SHNHM6...WOMAN PUNTER SHA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by buchito1(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2017
matos:

Did u stake with all the cash u deposited, if not u would nt be able to cash out, also read the terms of withdrawal in the he term and condition
Yes i staked with all the cash i deposited...

So what's the deal? I didn't even see any bonus given to me.. All i saw was the amount i funded.. Now i wan withdraw they giving these bullcraps
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bastien: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2017
pmagic:

Cashed out 68k by 12 and got it 11 the next day.
Same as 5.8k
Same as 6k
u were just lucky, or maybe the queue wasn't long
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kingluqman89(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Just one game again
Village people ehn
b913eazsaawecr-1381602
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by buchito1(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2017
etibaba:
No one is telling you bullshit, you have two balance, one is the bonus balance and the other your main balance unfortunately you staked and won with the bonus balance. And you have to meet the cumbersome requirement before you can payout from the bonus account.
But bro... My balance wasn't showing any bonus or whatever... All that was showing was my initial deposit.. And when i staked, that my initial deposit was debited.. So where does the bonus come in? Since my main account balance was debited, how is that any bonus?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Mr Alabi

Sir, why is it taking long for your system to settle my won ticket since yesterday night?

Mainwhile in my other ticket that the game was played early hour of today that lost has already been settled lost :-/

My accont id 7170248

please i need prompt action

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by All4good: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
realpoacher:
Good morning fellas,

Please I need all the list of active bookmakers in Nigeria as I am currently writing a research project on betting.

I will appreciate if someone can help me list them out as I only know of Merrybet, bet9ja, nairabet. I need more than these.

Thanks

Very Easy
Start your research here: www.google.com
Type "betting companies in Nigeria" or "Nigerian bookmakers"
Always add the quotes

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Sure banker of the day. Single.
Romania league 2.
Argues vs Hermannstadt 2.12 odd. (For high stakers)

Then accumulate
Argues vs Hermannstadt 2.12 odd
And
Wales premier league
The new saints fc VS Cardiff met 5.60 odd ( don't put below 1k on this)

Its a game, don't come and cry here of yu lose oooo grin but u won't want to know how much I stake on these game smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2017
fellow business men can anyone help me with anything even #200 for bet9ja please my ID: is 3242809 thank.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Okikiola914(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Vikkiboi:
1xbet got some interesting '1 minute event'

But seriously, can a freekick happen in the 1st minute? Odd 1.2 to 1.3

Wao
See u, it wil happen nd even repeat itself. Yesterday match Psg vs Nice, it happened twice withtin a minute. Also like weekend dat useless option denied me of 500k, afta picking my selection finished i said i shld freestyle wit dat option. D 2 games i picked scatta dat beautiful ticket. So back to ur qk, the answer is capital YES
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fashx007: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Funnicator:
Help please. Last night i won 26k bet on my bet9ja account. Then i transferred 16k to my bank account around 9pm last night yet till now they have not credited my bank account but my bet9ja account has reduced to 10k from 26k.
Please what could be wrong, this is why i hate playing online game, they can be fraudulent, no one can joke with u if u won at betshop

Oga cool your blood.

The last time i paid out on bet9ja on a Monday, i recieved it on Thursday.

Bet9ja nor dey follow anybody drag Fast Payout but you'll get your money

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Oga, calm down. This is weekend. Bet9ja will not pay you weekends. Wait till Monday or Tuesday.

Funnicator:
Help!! I withdrew my won amount, out of 26k, i withdrew 16k to my bank account from bet9ja account around 9pm yesterday. My bet9ja balance immediately reduced to 10k but up until now i am yet to receive bank alert of the 16k. Please what is happening.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2017
Humphreycool07:

I placed 8games with lucky accumulation.
how many suppose green for me to win.
any win them go pay.. Use better money play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2017
Lhimeet:
Bjhaid long time bro...How have you been? make I drop my akkant? grin cheesy
ma nigga .. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2017
So by checking head to head statistics, you think you have done research or you are following stats? Lol. Was it the same set of players that played in 2015 that are playing now? Was the league table the same at that exact time they played previous games?

Head to head is useless. No team says, "Oh, we have been losing in our last five matches, so let's lose to get the pattern going."

Nairaboi:
They say follow statistics, i do and now this
head-to-head matches: UNTERHACHING - HANSA ROSTOCK
17.04.15 3LIG Unterhaching Hansa Rostock 2 : 1
18.10.14 3LIG Hansa Rostock Unterhaching 2 : 2
08.02.14 3LIG Unterhaching Hansa Rostock 1 : 3
24.08.13 3LIG Hansa Rostock Unterhaching 0 : 1
08.12.12 3LIG Hansa Rostock Unterhaching 0 : 1

current score Unterhaching 0 Hansa Rostock 3

LOL

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nuel112: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2017
please house is it possible for hibernian vs motherwell to play ?
and stirling albion vs stenhousemuir to play Ov2.5

please quote with your reply thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Vikkiboi:
1xbet got some interesting '1 minute event'

But seriously, can a freekick happen in the 1st minute? Odd 1.2 to 1.3

Wao
Two free kicks happend before the first 50secs in psg game of yesterday
For 1xbet to give that market 1.3 odd u should know there is risk attached to it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Eedris63(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2017
einsteine:
Oga, calm down. This is weekend. Bet9ja will not pay you weekends. Wait till Monday or Tuesday.

wait till m0nday aften00n

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.