Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4449528 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youdontknowme: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
FCBarkinlonaFan:
casted in first half

grin cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Syphax(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
5T3FZX3 Tomorrow's games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Izuogu1:
Una de call Me scammer..lol.. Ok... I will post the game for Free... Just for today... B954EAWSSSEZSE-4576572
those that followed this dude, how market?
First of all, he's not the owner of that ticket you're seeing.
You will not succeed in your scamming business in Jesus' name
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by EXLOVER(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Davedgr8:
MUMU
if na play, stop am. there're somethings i dont like and wont take either
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Suregiver48:

I just hope you Wont commit suicide soon with the way U carry this begging criticism for head like gala
.better don't mind ur biz or you ignore.

Must he beg to punt? to you, is that not addiction? Stop supporting nonsense. He's a full-fledged man. He should be able to fend for himself.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyjoepumping(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Stop this trash please. He never asked anything from you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ximenez:
Excuse me, did you just hear about 1xbet today? You are talking about their application not being on the playstore, Betnaija and megabet that have apps, are they available on playstore?

I'd rather risk my money with them than all these crappy Nigerian bookies.

I called the customer care of one Nigerian Bookie one day, and while tending my complaint she just hissed and hung up on me.

The day i needed to speak to the customer representative of 1xbet, i just requested for a call back on their website and they called me back in 3 minutes, i could hear her but she couldn't hear me because of the poor Glo network coverage in my area, in her Russian accent, she said she couldn't hear me and would try to call me back one more time, she ended the called and called me back and everything was settled.

Though it took me a while to figure this out, but i now fund my account via BTC with Luno, then withdraw to Luno and then from Luno to my bank account, although there are some charges but not that much, I'll continue this way because I'm paranoid they might remove the bank transfer option again like they did before.

It's your choice to remain here and keep begging Alabi to green your ticket.
Brilliant write up. Only a fool will keep funding akinalabi's nairabet despite all the nonstop complains here. How can You beg for Your bet to be settled? Like who does that? He will later come here and dash them N500.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiadikaobi check your mail

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
jerrisonjeff:

dont worry miss.....am back from relegation grin grin grin grin grin grin

todays big odd..... Bend and select or[b] remix[/b] carefully selected big odds
14games 55 thousand+ 0dd 8million+ to b made
5SWYYWD

#Money_Must_Be_Made on a cool level
my remix of this correct guy's game. my bad i didn't have money to play the game..... this guy is very good and he needs encouragement, keep the good work bro...... just diportivo and a goal this ticket greens. 140 odds wasted, i fit cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Syphax(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
5T3H3RF 2 odds stake high. May the odds favor us.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Suregiver48: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
afoltundeseun:
all these beggars make here less attractive. It irritates me. We need to flush them out. I hope you yourself won't commit suicide if I hit 10m from bet9ja and I refuse to fund you when you beg me.

is this your private blog or forum? if it irritates you why not go and commit suicide.What my business if U win #10m?
If you win and they beg U simply ignore. see who is claiming bet master yet you never post 1 better ticket here that greened.
if any body begs and it irritates U,simple ignore that what most people do but if ignoring is too much for you just do like this man

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rooneyboy:
green

B955EAWSEZPRSR-131438

BROS I NO SEE YOUR GAME undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by geeotaor(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
yanshDoctor:
them just cut my ticket. over 1.5 @1.16 odds
same odds and mkt i took too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fxwarrior: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
I am currently working on weekend game of atleast 500 odds. I would drop it here when am done.
May green fall on us all.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by conceptz21: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
akinalabi:

There is no wahala other than for now, we manually settle SOME markets in our in play. If yours is delayed, kindly drop your username and I will sort it within 15 minutes of when I receive it.

please check my Friday bet 27-10-2017... colon - Santa match is still pending....

esthersunday

thanks

esthersunday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
sammyjoepumping:

Stop this trash please. He never asked anything from you.
You're a foolish fool.

So we should keep quiet so he can scam people like obikush.

Those that played that game today and lost their cash, is he gonna compensate them, NO.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pyrex23(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
9Games 18 odds
If u have guts stake high
5T3K559

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mr akinalabi pls settle my pending bet. I placed bet on 27/10/2017 and on 28/10/2017. My customer id is 5809728 and my user name is oludam
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
afoltundeseun:

pls don't call me scam. I didn't scam anybody.. We all know betting sometimes go south.. I played this kind of game yesterday from the same source and won. He assured me of today's game too but it's unfortunate it didn't click. Here is yesterdays own. Abeg no insult me again.. I de vex say Iost today.. Don't add salt to my injury.. Sorry to all those that followed me and played this game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Vikkytony I need your games please..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Pruswaggz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rooneyboy:
green
B955EAWSEZPRSR-131438
boss, but I been beg you make u share today ticket sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
drake49:
my remix of this correct guy's game. my bad i didn't have money to play the game..... this guy is very good and he needs encouragement, keep the good work bro...... just diportivo and a goal this ticket greens. 140 odds wasted, i fit cry
u see your life and you couldn't drop the code here for some other person to play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
yanshDoctor:
lol. nairabet re bet button is for fancy. the rebet does not work

It works sir.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fashrola(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
For some peeps out here to tarnish a foreign bookie.... (1xbet)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
afoltundeseun:
so you think guys here are so dumb to fall for this.

Cc: Puskin your attention is needed

Baba if am banned ... will it buy you a car ..I asked for funds ... why you carry the mata
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
ayibaba:
u see your life and you couldn't drop the code here for some other person to play
honestly speaking the thing escaped me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by diportivo: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
drake49:

why u dey call me undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by domexydomen1: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
I have a trick for virtual betting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnpablo541(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
fashrola:
For some peeps out here to tarnish a foreign bookie.... (1xbet)

1xbet never pay me my winnings since last week, it is not a joking matter, just pray it doesn't happen to you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Suregiver48:

is this your private blog or forum? if it irritates you why not go and commit suicide.What my business if U win #10m?
If you win and they beg U simply ignore. see who is claiming bet master yet you never post 1 better ticket here that greened.
if any body begs and it irritates U,simple ignore that what most people do but if ignoring is too much for you just do like this man

thank you bro .....the guy just wants attention ....
You fit help ur guy with anything tomorrow na UCL ... Givers never lack ...4154367
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
9 more pages and we clock 4000

Ebonybet and merrybet competitions contributed massively if not we for dey 3500 by now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
diportivo:

why u dey call me undecided
Abeg nor vex, enter your Peugeot 406 and drive commot the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)