Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4441556 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yanshDoctor: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2017
today real Madrid will cause upset. i see possibly draw.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Make una no carry RM straight win oo..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Addme:
Had a flat battery immediately I Posted That,so how do we go about it?

First of all, 200 for how much card?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2017
5 odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2017
I see Apoel winning Dortmund @ 37 odds grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AvsGot007(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2017
AvsGot007:
5T5MXTT

8 picks

8.77 odds
won!! chance mix on bet9ja....lemme park there for a week first!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
revelation

5TFQ5T2
if sevilla wins, I will return ur stake.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yanshDoctor: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
agarawu23:
if sevilla wins, I will return ur stake.
yes likely the judas. might change to 1.5 gools though. but i believe Sevilla will tighten up. since they are at home and cant afford to lose this time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month of winning big my people....Jah bless every prediction and works of our hands...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GoldenCircle: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Barcelona finished nearly 80% of pfp tickets yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2017
mayorkent:
Saw this somewhere
Football is really something else
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Addme: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Olizey:

First of all, 200 for how much card?
I actually asked for Customer/customer Transfer cos of commission,so N200 for N200.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Exclusive32: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2017
I was one of the advocates, bashing and hassle with any one who dare criticizes 1× bet over Nigeria bookie. of the truth I tell you, no market their is safe!
Yesterday was my first experience with the bookie. I funded 1000 , I once read somebody giving a testimony about apple of fortune and money wheel, that the system has been program to favour new users until you hit some reasonable amount and the system will turn it foot against you. Being a new user, I decided I should give the money wheel a try, I stake with 30naira... I spun my first bet and it stop at 0 (loss) second the same, third 1 (30 won). thinking may be it will favour me until my 240 was gone, I stop playing. I decided to bet on real matches ( champion league) . I picked Chelsea match 5minute no goal (casted). in another slip , no 3goal by a single team in a row (casted), my 1000# gone just yesterday and may while the market I place on merrybet (no in first have and anybody can win first half and no ) in the both slips on merrybet turns out green. Its not about the market, but the one that it favorable to me ( both nairabet and merrybet have it). All those a minute throwin and throwin before corner can lead some one to an early grave. I am not painting black but for those who think 1×bet is betterthan naija bookie, no, it is not , but for market that can send you to early grave. decipher a market that favour you and stick to it, and stop running from one bookie to another and don't aim her, stake high to earn some, cos it better than losing all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yanshDoctor: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2017
5TFWGHQ
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2017
54HPC 1xbet

Use lucky

Stake 25,000 or don't stake at all.

Maga must pay or return our stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Addme:
I actually asked for Customer/customer Transfer cos of commission,so N200 for N200.

Okay. Send the card and gimme your id. Mtn 081. Six. Two. 930350
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Addme:

Wait. Never mind. I clicked on the option now and i'm being asked to confirm my mobile number. Sorry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayus4live(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2017
EUROPEANS HAVE KILLED AFRICA AND AFCON!*☹����
*ANGOLA*�
William Carvalho (Portugal),
Blaise Matuidi (France)
CAMEROUN
Breel Embolo (Switzerland),
François Moubandje (Switzerland),
Samuel Umtiti (France)�
*CAPE VERDE*��
Eliseu (Portugal),
Gelson Fernandez (Switzerland),
João Mário (Portugal),
Nani (Portugal),
Renato Sanches (Portugal)
IVORY COAST
Johan Djourou (Switzerland),
Jonathan Tah (Germany)
EGYPT
Stephan El Shaarawy (Italy)
ETHIOPIA
Theodor Gebre Selassie (Czech Rep)
GHANA
Jérôme Boateng (Germany)�
GUINEA
*Paul Pogba (France)*�
GUINEA BISSAU
Danilo Pereira (Portugal),
Eder (Portugal)
KENYA
Martin Olsson (Sweden),
Divock Origi (Belgium)
*MALI*���
Moussa Dembélé (Belgium ),
Ngolo Kanté (France),
Moussa Sissoko (France)
MORROCCO
*Marouane Fellaini*� (Belgium),
Adil Rami (France)
*NIGERIA*��‍♂���
David Alaba (Austria),
Dele Alli (England),���
Angelo Ogbonna (Italy),
Rubin Okotie (Austria),
Hal Robson-Kanu (Wales)
Ross Barkley(England) *Ross Barkley's great grand parents had ancestral roots from Nigeria*
*DR CONGO*��
Michy Batshuayi (Belgium),
Christian Benteke (Belgium),
Jason Denayer (Belgium),
Christian Kabasele (Belgium),
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),
Eliaquim Mangala (France),
Denis Zakaria (Switzerland)
*SENEGAL* ��
Patrice Evra (France)
Bacary Sagna (France)
Leroy Sané (Germany)
TUNISIA
Sami Khedira (Germany)
TANZANIA��
*Marcus Rashford (England)*�.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Exclusive32:
I was one of the advocates, bashing and hassle with any one who dare criticizes 1× bet over Nigeria bookie. of the truth I tell you, no market their is safe!
Yesterday was my first experience with the bookie. I funded 1000 , I once read somebody giving a testimony about apple of fortune and money wheel, that the system has been program to favour new users until you hit some reasonable amount and the system will turn it foot against you. Being a new user, I decided I should give the money wheel a try, I stake with 30naira... I spun my first bet and it stop at 0 (loss) second the same, third 1 (30 won). thinking may be it will favour me until my 240 was gone, I stop playing. I decided to bet on real matches ( champion league) . I picked Chelsea match 5minute no goal (casted). in another slip , no 3goal by a single team in a row (casted), my 1000# gone just yesterday and may while the market I place on merrybet (no in first have and anybody can win first half and no ) in the both slips on merrybet turns out green. Its not about the market, but the one that it favorable to me ( both nairabet and merrybet have it). All those a minute throwin and throwin before corner can lead some one to an early grave. I am not painting black but for those who think 1×bet is betterthan naija bookie, no, it is not , but for market that can send you to early grave. decipher a market that favour you and stick to it, and stop running from one bookie to another and don't aim her, stake high to earn some, cos it better than losing all.
What's this one saying? The markets you staked on on Merrybet , if you had staked on them on 1xbet, would you have lost? Or do you want to tell me that they are not available on 1xbet?

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
I need just 2 sure odd today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Izuogu1:

Here is 3.90 odds for you. Stake big and thank me later

5TG3XMR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yanshDoctor: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2017
agarawu23:
54HPC 1xbet

Use lucky

Stake 25,000 or don't stake at all.

Maga must pay or return our stake
oga stop wasting peoples money on this useless pick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:

Here is 3.90 odds for you. Stake big and thank me later

5TG3XMR
choi..i can't oo.. Me that is considering giving Spurs straight win or 1x

..beside, am playing roll over... So wouldn't wanna take such risk with my roll over

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Dopenigga:
Punters how una dey na grin.I guess today was a bloody day again.my advice to those that hv been on a loosing streak is that they should take a really long break and use your hard earned money to take care of other priorities instesd of continually dashing it to the bookies as the more you continue loosing,the more desperation sets in resulting in addiction.i have taken a break since last week and i gat to say i now enjoy peace of mind.

Loolz...... fact

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2017
[s]
yanshDoctor:
oga stop wasting peoples money on this useless pick.
[/s]

Who forced anybody here

That game is for ppl with balls and that can afford to lose their cash. Not the everyday 100# game wink

"be bold when u see opportunity, if you are afraid, u will never get rich "na Chinese man proverb

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
GoldenCircle:
Barcelona finished nearly 80% of pfp tickets yesterday.
As at Monday evening alive pfp tickets be like 48. One big hitter dey come by Sunday sha wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yanshDoctor: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
agarawu23:

Who forced anybody here

That game is for ppl with balls and that can afford to lose their cash. Not the everyday 100# game wink

"be bold when u see opportunity, if you are afraid, u will never get rich "na Chinese man proverb
balls? then how come you are not so rich
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by agarawu23(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
balls? then how come you are not so richm
park well bros, its too early wink

Get rich or die trying......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obiisaboy: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Izuogu1:

Tottenham vs Real MADRID..... BTTS Napoli vs Manchester City........ BTTS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Exclusive32:
wise words for the wise men to gain wisdom. grin
To me 1xbet is a no no for me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JamesReacher(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Contrary to popular belief, Madrid would beat Tottenham today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
obiisaboy:

Tottenham vs Real MADRID..... BTTS
Napoli vs Manchester City........ BTTS
ok..tank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.