Stats: 3,163,479 members, 7,854,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4504682 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by statistical: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical
Funnydude
Doyin400l

Next time think thrice before you come online to scam people. A stain is already on your name. Anybody google it with see you're a scammer, your pix is attached to help the person recognize you. Bloody idiot. Am on my bed comma and beat me. And don't send me PM, cause nigger aint bringing that shit down, unless you're ready to refund those you've scammed and me also because you once scammed me unknowingly. Oloshi

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:

Is that all you can.. Foolish behaviour you posses
at least your name don stain for life. Try google your name
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Hafeexla(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Please Who Can Fund My Betting Act While I Transfer Mtn Airtime To The Person
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Hafeexla:
Please Who Can Fund My Betting Act While I Transfer Mtn Airtime To The Person
Contact Davincida on 08144952841.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Idris

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
afoltundeseun:
the idiot don run go change him facebook name.

Oladoyin Idris Atolagbe

Oladoyin Idris Atolagbe has changed to
February Oladoyin Idris
Lwkmd grin ...You really ready for that guy grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by cjaylala: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:
Imagine some people conclusion make me wonder the caliber of youth in this country, they have been razzledazled, razzmatazz into believing some unverified fact from a nitwit and online urchins. Let get our fact before spewing some typo enjoy online. I'm a first class graduate of statistics. I do statistics analysis, research work, Data stimulating and programming for a living. I don't depend on anyone for survival. I dont bet either. I only read peoples comments here. Me seeking 3k is as a results of my plan as i wrote earlier, the delay by the Federal Government.
The funnydude that @afoltundeseun accused is not me. So I enjoy him to seek for forgiveness else he wont see the en of this year in peace. Shalom!!!
first class But ur English ehn...people just dey abuse first class anyhow.idiot wey dey stimulate data

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2017
ITS HERE AGAIN TGIF...... grin grin grin grin grin BIG ODDS FOR BIG PUNTERS grin grin grin grin
CAREFULLY SELECTED BIG ODDS....BEND AND SELECT OR REMIX TO UR TASTE
5TWBCXB....15 GAMES.... FOR FRIDAY ONLY....
GREENLUCK TO US...

#Money_Must_Be_Made on a cool level

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dayveed1(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Please if you are the one that dropped this game here on 30th October.. I don't know the booking code again but please if this selections looks like your game please mention me..... Like 26 combined games and 1500 odds..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Exclusive32: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
funnydude come see your life

I just click the link above , lo and behold, a chronic beggar.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by crystalboss: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=mazizitonene post=62019095][/quote]

Mazizi, forcast 100 odds come na.
Make we boob am with #100
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:

You will never know peace again
Untimely death is your portion
You will find help and wont see helper
You will be thirsty without seeing helper in time of need
Your generation unborn shall know no peace
Assistance has evade you today from now on.
Unless i ever SCAM anyone in my life, if no...
Then I place a curse on you today.
All of this is unnecessary. Prove that Funnydude isn't your moniker and I'll help you out with N5000 instead of the N3000 you asked for.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:
I will never know peace again Untimely death is my portion I will find help and wont see helper I will be thirsty without seeing helper in time of need My generation unborn shall know no peace Assistance has evade my today from now on. Unless i ever SCAM anyone in my life, if no... Then I place a curse on myself today.
Ok! Thanks God o.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:

I will never know peace again
Untimely death is my portion
I will find help and wont see helper
I will be thirsty without seeing helper in time of need
My generation unborn shall know no peace
Assistance has evade my today from now on.
Then I place a curse on myself today.
Ok! Thanks God o.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iykepats(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:

You will never know peace again
Then I place a curse on you today.

My friend shut up. Who are you to place curse on someone. You are a liar, its obvious and you have been bursted. Stop making noise here.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shakushaku1(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
ITS HERE AGAIN TGIF...... grin grin grin grin grin BIG ODDS FOR BIG PUNTERS grin grin grin grin
GREENLUCK TO US...

Baba waitin for ya remix
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by estryzy: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Pls no insults, but who knows how to get the 3 goals in a row option on 1xbet? Or is it only placed on selected matches or leagues?? Thanks as i anticipate a positive response.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Doyin400l

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
estryzy:
Pls no insults, but who knows how to get the 3 goals in a row option on 1xbet? Or is it only placed on selected matches or leagues?? Thanks as i anticipate a positive response.
selected matches
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
crystalboss:

Mazizi, forcast 100 odds come na.

Make we boob am with #100
lol...u ds man...be like em don box up ur akant.......omoh, later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by statistical: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
afoltundeseun:
at least your name don stain for life. Try google your name
Who told you that is my name.. I laugh ur foolishness
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
So this man you're a scammer, and I was here kicking myself hard why I lost 3k yesterday to alabi if only I'd gave you the money at least one good turn would have be karma for me.

You're mad! Infact you dey craze gan! I for say make you sell your phone for me but that phone that housed that sim card is caused.

Carry your scam and go.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mocalypse: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
GREENLUCK TO US...

Thanks bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:

[s]You will never know peace again
Then I place a curse on you today.[/s]
apparently, it's either you are very daft or something....why not simply clarify having the same phone number as that other dude....instead of to keep cursing yourself....the ones wey u don curse yourself already u don turn online beggar/almajiri.....better be careful before u die like fowl and leave your family bereaved.....

If your cover up no work, simply apologise or remain mute or de-activate your accounts...then turn a new leaf....instead of acting like a foo.lish little boy...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Mr Statistics, I am still waiting for proof. Prove us wrong and you get N5000 from me instantly. If you say you aren't the same person behind the Funnydude moniker then proving it should be a piece of cake. Why the hesitation? I am waiting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
afoltundeseun:
SCAM SCAM

This person is a SCAMMER

Name: Oladoyin Idris Atolagbe

Phone: 08159127748

Nairaland monikers:
statistical
Funnydude
Doyin400l
I can't see his photograph?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Omoale scammer, as you wish to be scamming people, you will get scammed all your life. I hate scammers and pretenders. God will punish, you will die an untimely death if you don't change your ways.
Chai...Bursted! I even think say na better person.. People self angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2017
afoltundeseun:
SCAM SCAM

This person is a SCAMMER

Name: Oladoyin Idris Atolagbe

Phone: 08159127748

Nairaland monikers:
statistical
Funnydude
Doyin400l
lolz...finally your calling na CTU, you suppose dey work with jack bauer.......I for say DSS, but buahri don turn am to daura state service....NL investigator toh badt....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
statistical:

Is that all you can.. Foolish behaviour you posses
Will you keep quiet before I slap your destiny ..And you're not even ashamed of yourself..I spit on your stupidity undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by statistical: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
mazizitonene:
apparently, it's either you are very daft or something....why not simply clarify having the same phone number as that other dude....instead of to keep cursing yourself....the ones wey u don curse yourself already u don turn online beggar/almajiri.....better be careful before u die like fowl and leave your family bereaved.....

If your cover up no work, simply apologise or remain mute or de-activate your accounts...then turn a new leaf....instead of acting like a foo.lish little boy...
This is not a matter of daft bro, I aint coward i will stand by my right even till my last breadth. How can he accuse me of SCAMING people. I wont take such rubbish
@Afoltundeseun .. Tell the whole member here how, where, or when I Scammed u or anyone or you die untimely death this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)