Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4461653 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chukason1:

This guy has series of accounts on NL .... I will leak all out ..... I strongly suspect him to be the one that scammed me last month

Number two is that you suspect me of scamming you last month
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamSantafe:

Bro, everything no be play...I am serious. The reason I stated above is the only reason why I entered punting.

I no see anything o....
You're not serious, WAEC money that's why you joined punting. No labourer job again, no mason work ahbi,
You dey craze for head
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Maybe we can turn here to an FBI thread .... I will fund anybody that help me discover the moniker nairabetcom .....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
funnynation:

It shall never be well with you and your generation. Unless you come out here with evidence of me scamming you. Failure to do that, God will hunt you and your generation down.
You want to tarnish my image? What is my offense?
Haters everywhere for no reason. Omo ale jati jati

Let me leave your generation out from this bcs there is no way they will know that their father spent his youthful age doing rubbish. I forgive your generation but for you.
You will regret the day you call me a scammer just to spoil my image. Am done with you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Youngeasy1: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Feeling Lucky.. 5V52LLY... Weekend games, the only sure tin in life death. Play at your own risk!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chukason1:

Hahahahhhhha You tried sha but I was faster than you... grin grin
faster than me, do you want me to reveal, I was the one that put those asterisks not to reveal everything or should I. You wey I don capture you digit since afternoon, I used it to trace your name
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:
faster than me, do you want me to reveal, I was the one that put those asterisks not to reveal everything or should I. You wey I don capture you digit since afternoon, I used it to trace your name

Hahhahahahahaha Bad man ... Respect grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
European league is pure rubbish. in fact betting is rubbish. one of the reason seun need to come to our rescue here. to stop begging going on here. i have unfollow the thread several times. people who are frustrated in betting has resulted in begging to gamble its very bad.

no quick money. you have to work to get money.

Copied form NL

MY RESPONSE

Very Subjective ���

Greed Kills

How about doing 1.50 odds consistently

Definitely some will go south

But a good punter wins in the long run

We must kill greed to succeed while punting

Nonetheless, greed is the bedrock of gambling ���

You can't be a gambler and not be greedy

So where do you strike the balance?

That's where the place of wisdom comes in.

I'll give you another scenario for profiting from punting

See a man that has 10k reserved for punting in month.

And he decides on 10 odds every weekend - Friday, Saturday & Sunday - all in one ticket.

He stakes 1k on every weekend ticket of 10 odds.

If he wins once in a month with 4 weekends?

Is he in profit?

Of course yes.

In 10 weekends he only needs 1 weekend to be even.

And I bet you that a man whose face is set like a flint will have at least 3 wins in 10.

Is he in profit? Oh yes.

Therein lies the beauty in the punting life.

There are some organisations with great investment portfolios whose syndicates are great punters feeding fat on this industry �

Let's trade circumspectly with wisdom.

Punting is great work.

Perish the thought that punting is not work...for I see in it great work

And for the records and proved by statistical findings punters or gamblers are not easily prone to heart attacks ����

You know what?

We have seen it all ����

That's some crazy benefits to the psyche of the mind to weather through the most turbulent storms of life.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
funnynation:

Fool stop calling my name bcs am still waiting for your evidence since afternoon. As your mission is to tarnish my image for nothing sake so shall God tarnish your image for no reason. I bet you, you will know no peace until you provide the evidence how I scammed you

puskin , where are you?

This is no joking stuff. No one should wake up and accuse another of scamming without evidence.

This should not happen here or we see this place degenerate into something else.

He who claims he was scammed, should show some evidence .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IamSantafe(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
iDROID:

So you feel betting is the fastest way to raise the money? Sighs. I really don lose hope for una.

Bro, when you don't wear the shoes, you can't understand where it pinches... If you only you knew.

Don't be quick to say whatever comes to your mind.

Should I go and steal or do something fraudulent? Do you know the things I do besides trying to raise money via punting? Please, let me be.. I didn't even ask you for money.

Just pray you never find yourself in a position were you would have to beg strangers.. If others enjoy begging, I don't.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
E don tey
How una dey?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IamSantafe(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chukason1:

Say no more ... 1000 Funded# please confirm

Nothing yet... Not reflected.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IamSantafe(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:
You're not serious, WAEC money that's why you joined punting. No labourer job again, no mason work ahbi,
You dey craze for head

I can't remember asking you for anything, Oga..
You rich men should learn to ignore the poor na.. Is it too much to ask?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
soloqy:

puskin , where are you?

This is no joking stuff. No one should wake up and accuse another of scamming without evidence.

This should not happen here or we see this place degenerate into something else.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamSantafe:

Bro, when you don't wear the shoes, you can't understand where it pinches... If you only you knew.

Don't be quick to say whatever comes to your mind.

Should I go and steal or do something fraudulent? Do you know the things I do besides trying to raise money via punting? Please, let me be.. I didn't even ask you for money.

Just pray you never find yourself in a position were you would have to beg strangers.. If others enjoy begging, I don't.
begging stranger to feed or do important thing is different from begging stranger to punt, because I am 99% sure you will lose the funds to alabi.

So why not take out cash from your other hustle and punt with it or must you use a stranger fund to punt
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
soloqy:

puskin , where are you?

Imagine, one of my customer from this thread called me that afternoon to come online and see what somebody said about me, when I even asked the guy for evidence or proper explanation for his claim he said that I insulted him in one thread that he will deal with me and later said that he is suspecting me of being one guy that scammed him last month. But don't worry bro. His end is near
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dayveed1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:
noise makers, if e dey easy, why not do it yourself
attention declined!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IamSantafe(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:
begging stranger to feed or do important thing is different from begging stranger to punt, because I am 99% sure you will lose the funds to alabi.

So why not take out cash from your other hustle and punt with it or must you use a stranger fund to punt

So, please, can you help me with 25k for my cousin's waec registration?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Hafeexla(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chukason1:

Say no more ... 1000 Funded# please confirm
Plz Can U Help Me Fund Bet9ja Act
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Youngeasy1: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Calebsky:
E don tey
How una dey?
Good sir.. How have you been Engineer?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Olizey:
Please, 1xbet users, losing my bonus does not affect my main account balance, does it? Will i be able to withdraw even if i lose it?

Cc afoltundeseun

Cc agarawu1

Cc iDroid

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamSantafe:

So, please, can you help me with 25k for my cousin's waec registration?
shebi na me born your cousin. Ahbi I look like JJC to you.

Go meet your local government chairman, that your cousin sef fit be olodo wey be say person go just burn 25k on top him head.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Olizey:

it doesn't affect your main account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:
it doesn't affect your main account

Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Pruswaggz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
abeg....help me remix this my ticket
5V58HQ7...too long
green potential
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Skmoney: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Am older than all the people in your house ooo...no try me
Undertaker001:

the way this one talk now.. arrange slangs and twisting..you go know say na 22yrs n below
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IamSantafe(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:

Go meet your local government chairman, that your cousin sef fit be olodo wey be say person go just burn 25k on top him head.

Then just shut up and mind your damn business!
Why can't people like you mind their business? What's difficult in that?

If my cousin was an olodo, I wouldn't go through the stress, but he is more brilliant than you and your whole generation could ever be!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Skmoney:
Am older than all the people in your house ooo...no try me
cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairabetcom:

lmao grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazizitonene(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by swagkingcole(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ahn Ahn dude calm down
That was too much
It's better to ignore than to throw insults at people.

Even went as far as insulting the cousin, SMH.
nairabetcom:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamSantafe:

Then just shut up and mind your damn business!
Why can't people like you mind their business? What's difficult in that?

If my cousin was an olodo, I wouldn't go through the stress, but he is more brilliant than you and your whole generation could ever be!

oloshi, you wan turn your 'supposed' brilliant cousin to investment shebi. So tomorrow you go tell am how you sponsor him exams shebi. God go catch you, that your cousin go join cult gang and them go expel am, your eye go clear. Nor go born your own pikin, sit down there they sponsor another person pikin. Illiterate goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.